Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Gaian

14,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
The best is 2008, rock hard (demonic mic)! It's the best cause of the guitar, drumset, and mic! I put them on when we're having rockband night at our house and all my friends on gaia know to come over! Woo!! blaugh
my fav mouthly collectable is panda stuff.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THE GRUNNY!!!! i like it because u get to be the grunny!
What’s your all time favorite April Monthly Collectible and why!

oculus majica bc its many styles that could go with any theme or look that you wanted.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Oculus Magica or Rock Hard are my favorites. I love eyes and hair items and the skull items to the Rock Hard are nice. Need more skull items.

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Favourite April collectible would have been cherry blossom. However, suddenly the item Princess Kaguya showed up and now it is my new favourite. The hair is pretty, the rabbit is cute and the kimono/dress is lovely.
my fav was definatly the cherry blossom one
the dress and everythign was just super cute XD

Liberal Garbage

Ah! This is so tough! There are so many good april items, but since I have a tendency to collect weapon items, I'm going to say the lunar scythe is my favorite April item. ^^

Fashionable Cat

6,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
2007 because i like the bluish purple aquatica mermaid tail.
It's hard to choose a favourite, because there have been a few good items amongst the April collectibles. Seeing as we have to pick one... Voracious Fog, from the April 2009 thank you letter.

It's a stunning item, with amazing detail; so inspirational for all kinds of creepy and dark avatar designs. It's also not something that is often seen in use, so it could be considered somewhat unique. Mostly though, I just love how wispy and mist-like it is!

Romantic Raider

9,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
i like 2007 best because i like the blue scythe.

7,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Rock Puppy April 2008. smile It's just too cute. The little hat with the tongue sticking out, or the one that's flying straight at you. Sooooo adorable.

Quotable Autobiographer

8,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
2007 is my favorite because of oculus magica. i'm almost always wearing the "ponies and rainbows" eyes. i love how they're purple eyes with rainbows around me. (right now i'm only wearing the gimpi eyes because they match my current avatar better. i like any two-colored eyes too, by the way!)

Waffles

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Millionaire 200
It's precisely the Cherry Blossom collectible. Its eye-catching and alluring color and stuff suits all female Gaians (or some Male Gaians too). Basically, it is my favorite flower and it is an omen of good fortune and is also an emblem of love, affection and represents spring and they are also an enduring metaphor for the fleeting nature of life.

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Might have the crappiest in it, but nitemare sash was the exclusion~<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items