Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

My favorite November MC is the current OMG scarf because it looks a lot like my ORLY hat. Besides, I like dressing my avatar in black and I think the hat is cute and funny.

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite november mc is the 2007 wild things. I love the tiger from it, and I love the fact you can ride the tiger. Its also cool that you can ride a wolf and a chocobo. ^-^

Friendly Sophomore

Favorite November Monthly Collectible?

Autumn Glory. Although I never got to bought one, it's just colorful and lively in my eyes. The fact that we never get autumn here in my place is also another reason why I adore it so much. I dunno, it's just very cute and elegant-like to me.

Devoted Hunter

I like the OMG hat. biggrin

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
My favorite November is 2007 Autumn Glory. It embodies fun in the fall with the fallen leaves and a warm cup of cocoa.
My favorite november mc is wild thing because the animals r awsome and i want to ride one so bad. plus the graphics on it make it so realistic.

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
I love the omg scarf its wrap around ur neck feel the warmth of darkness fear the scarf OMG SCARF!

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Wall Street 200
My All time favorite november monthly collectible is the november 2003 collectible momo the monkey because he looks so cool and also he looks so adorable that is why that is my favorite november monthly collectible

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I could sing more praises about the Gilt Thorns, but I'll refrain. Instead I'll talk about the Toadstool, an MC I like just as much as the Gilt Thorns. It isn't liked quite as much, but beyond the colors I'm not really sure why. Let's take a peek at the poses:

Toadstool- This is a very well done mushroom you can hold in your hand. Very simple, but that's the best part of it. It can be used a variety of different ways, adding a small yet important detail to an avatar.

(On the Head)- Now chances are not everyone knows this, but a toadstool on the head can make for the perfect Earth Bound reference. There is a status condition that messes up your controls, and the visible symptom is a mushroom growing from the affect character's head. Therefore, it can be used on a Ness cosplay by someone who knows more about the character than that which is told in the Super Smash Bros series.

Puffy Pants- Well, not the best shorts in the world, but that's more or less a matter of taste. I personally like it more than certain pairs of shorts on more popular items, even if it isn't something I'd use all the time.

Puffy Skirt- This is a very cute skirt that I'd probably use all the time if the colors were more common. It isn't as bulky as other, more popular skirts, though it's harder to match. I really like the look of it.

Toadstool Cap- Now this is a pose someone could use all the time as a part of a fairy's attire. Since a fairy is typically small they would likely dress in things straight from nature. The toadstool cap is very cute and it'd convey a sense of smallness that would otherwise be a bit harder to show off. It brings to mind the idea of spores, but I'm certain any small person would likely remove the spores before wearing a toadstool cap.

Toadstool Boots- I just don't understand why I don't see these things around all the time. They're very cute boots that don't look overly bulky while at the same time don't make your feet look like they've participated in the old time (thankfully over) Chinese tradition of foot binding. These are definitely one of my favorite boots on the site.

Toadstool Parasol- I'll admit it- I'm a sucker for a good parasol. This also makes a great addition for a fairy avatar, with the same sense of scale that the toadstool cap would convey.

(You Are a Toadstool)- I probably wouldn't use this to be honest. It'd be pretty fun in Towns or zOMG however, just sitting still and watching the action.

Toadstool Field- A good environment can add a lot to an avatar, and this one is useful. I don't like it as much as the Mana Seed background, but it does have the benefit of being much smaller and likely layers in a different way.

With all this said, I'm a little surprised it's only 30k. It's a bit of a shame, considering how well done it is.

4,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
My favorite Novermber MC is...this year's Gilt Thorns!
I love the bed of thorns, and the dress is really pretty. It's painful elegance!

Cuddly Sweetheart

My favorite would be the unicorn from November 2009. I love the hints of pastel colors for the hair and tail. Oh and not to mention the chance to have a golden horn, ah lovely!

8,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mine would be Autumn Glory because,I think it really represents fall.'Cause isn't that fall is the season of the leaves falling,Autumn Glory does represent that if I do say so myself.And November too~
:3

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I can say I have a lot of favorite monthly collectibles ever since I joined Gaia three years ago. But then I stopped crying and just made a recent account because I want to experience again the wonderful fun I had here.

But if you'd let me pick just one.. I'd have to say WILD THINGS.. The first time I saw it, I have been touched by its two main points.

First was...
I loved its aggressive appearance.. It has a daring feeling that gives you confidence. It doesn't only describe fighting, it also shows victory. The wolf has always been my favorite animal since I love dogs, so I was really glad that whoever thought of making wild things was just like me. It can also give you an awesome outfit when you try it and show it to your friends. I even can imagine myself wearing it in person..keke.. whee and people dripping of jealousy looking at me.. I would extremely look cool.. cool I just now by wearing it, not only do I describe myself as a Gaian, I can show others how truly I love the simplicity of its design, for it has captured my love and pride.. heart

The other point was..
It does not only show fierceness and fighting, it also has what we call protection. Protection? As we all know small things are a big help to great things. Why do I say that? Wild Things creates an atmosphere of protecting nature or rather one's family. It contains defense that doesn't want anything to hurt its owner. If I had to choose anything to be my all-time MONTHLY COLLECTIBLE.. I have to say It's wild things..

Fenrir = shows animosity and greatness, shows protection of family
Roc = can give you a sense of integrity, and divinity
Khan = adds confidence and pride, shows leadership and sophistication

In one sentence.. "IT DESCRIBES ME."

Newbie Elder

3,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
I was looking through all the past November MC's and I realized that the OMG Scarf that's released this year is actually my favourate. I'm not sure if this is nostalgia talking since I don't own an OMG hat anyways, but I really like the style of it, the sort of cute, chunky look. The actual item's style reminds me of older ones, which I'm guessing was you're intention from the description for it. It actually reminds me of the ORLY hat (maybe because I have one). Especially the winged scarf pose.

As for the actual poses individually, I actually like how all of them look minus the dress. While you kept the style that was in all the other poses, it actually looks like an inflatable rubber dress to me and doesn't suit the base. I love all the different scarf poses because depending on how you use them they can look cute, serious, or adventurous. And the little plushie form looks like it's giving me puppy dog eyes so I can't resist.

As a last note, usually I'm an advocate for quality over quantity, but comparing all these different poses to the older single posed MC, I think it actually matches the quality but is better because it has these different options. So kudos to whoever made it <3

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Only one? Hm...

Well, if I have to choose I would say the Nitemare Parasol. It go perfectly with any dark and gothic lolita avatars and was also one of the first collectibles that I got once getting active on gaia heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff