Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Want to Win a November 2010 Monthly Collectible?

Here’s How To Enter:

• Reply to this thread with your answer to this question:

What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why!

• Submit your entry before Monday November 2010 at 12:00 noon PST!

Rules and Judging:

• This contest is open to all Gaians! We will not disqualify anyone based on age or location.
  • You must reply to this thread with your all time favorite November MC and tell us why. Incomplete entries and spam posts will be disqualified.
  • Though you may submit multiple entries, we highly recommend that you choose your favorite November MC and best reasoning and enter only once.
  • Entries must be a November MC accompanied by a relevant reason why it’s your favorite, or they will be disqualified.

When the contest has ended, Monday November 22nd 2010 at 12:00 noon PST, we will review the entries and choose 10 random winners to receive a November 2010 MC. The winners will be contacted via PM and will have 72 hours to respond or they will forfeit their prize! Winners may be announced at the conclusion of the contest once they have received their prize!

Have Fun and Good luck!

Sparkly Dabbler

My favorite November MC is the current OMG Scarf, because it's a tasteful extension of a classic item.

Dedicated Ally

26,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

My favorite Novermber MC is...this year's Gilt Thorns! heart
I love the bed of thorns, and the dress is really pretty. It's painful elegance!

Mega Member

i love the November 2008 bcoz there are mushroom that can make you look extremely funny...and that hat that funnier that Mario....that thing make me laugh until my pancreas explode and my gall bladder flat...
i mostly like MC November 2003 . Really wanted of it heart

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
My favourite November monthly collectivble is the OMG scarf because its awesome in every way and its a collectable piece mrgreen

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
My favorite is the AFK hat because it was one of the first items I ever quested for, so it brings back a lot of memories. heart

Mega Member

i like november 2003 bcos that was first november mc...

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
My fav november MC is Wild Things, because i really love animals and riding one is very cool

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
My favourite is November 2009 because i love wizards and magic. it's perfect heart heart heart

Apocalyptic Millionaire

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
My favorite is the OMG hat, its horrible ugly but still a classic XD I can't seem to part with mine...

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

My two favorites would be this month's. The omg scarf, is to become an instant classic, i can feel it now, plus it IS an extension of the great legacy that is the OMG hat. ANY thing thats related to this, and fits the theme is soon to be epic. and personally Gilt Thorns seems more like an Evolving Item if Anything, it looks like alot more could be milked out of it. It gives the dark side of the rose, the thornes, but also the golden flower its self, and shows that its a package deal, you can't have one with out the other. THESE HAVE TO BE THE BEST MCS FOR A LONG WHILE!!!!! AND I MUST THANK GAIA FOR THEM!!!

9,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My faves are the OMG set.

I like them because they suit each other and the OMG hat's a classic.

Dangerous Lover

My favorite monthly collectible is Gilt Thorns because I think it would look great on my avi
I really like all the monthly collectibles they tie into the months so well biggrin

9,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hmmm i'd have to think about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items