Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
My favorite would be autumn glory because it fix with the fall theme and I love fall
I wish there were more items like it though =p
I find this month's GiltThorns are quite artistically beautiful. The roses also reminds me of some roses my mother used to have, before a devastating hail storm killed them (and dented the car). I still remember that day, my backyard was littered with the white of the hail stones and the torn black petals. My mum cried for days, because the roses had been planted in remembrance of my father.
I like this item very much.. I definately do not desire it because it's 'Oh so new and shiny!', I genuinely love this item. If I am not selected in this contest, I will still quest for it in the near future. wink
Thank you.
i very like the omg scarf, which are this year november because its coollllll cool

Conservative Capitalist

5,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
My favourite November MC was the Autumn Glory. I love the leaves and the wonderful colour contrast.
I like all of the Monthly Collectibles because they are all very cool. They all show something special thing about them. They are all special in their own way. smile smile smile

3,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i really like neon core (if that is a collectible) if it isnt then i like gilt thorns cause they are awesome!!
I've got to say that one of my most prized MC's has got to be my November 2007: Wild Things

I just loved the idea of of having my own beast to ride, I prefer the tiger the best out of the three. I think he looks just the right amount of cute and ferocious.

And if I could choose another favorite MC it'd be the September 2007: Superior Form just because it's possibilities are endless also.

Sinfully Yours,
Sineztra

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
What’s your all time favorite November Monthly Collectible and why!

My favorite November Monthly Collectible is the OMG, mainly because it is the only November collectible that is actually worth something, most of Novembers collectibles aren't all that great except for the OMG

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
My favorite MC was the Kiki Kitty. It was kind of a memorable, nostalgic wave of the stuffed critters I used to play with as a youngster. And now, being that I work with stuffed animals, it only seems appropriate. smile Unfortunately I was hacked and lost that kitty. His name was Falkor. One day I will retrieve him. heart

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My favourite November monthly collectable is the OMG scarf because it's tottaly something special beacuse its like i cant explain for real but i love it tot's my fave <3 :3 its very very cool
I like the dj studio headphones because they keep the party pumping boom boom there also stylish and worth a whole lot of money.
my favorite one would be omg scarf, because it's just simply adorable!

2,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
My favorite november monthly collectible would be the the OMG scarf... [: ITS JUST SO ADORABLE heart x]

Dapper Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Oh man, this was hard to choose from, but I have to choose 2005. The Snow Yeti is adorable. It goes with anything and it doesn't limit you to just a hat. I love it. Probably one of the cutest items on Gaia c:
My favorite November MC is the OMG scarf, because I think it would go good with my dream avi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff