Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I, the Dashing Hero, would like to make some comments before we continue!

My favorite would have to be the Mythic Hair. I like all the cool elemental stuff you can change about your hairstyle with it.

Frog is a second choice, though.

Okay I'm done now. Cue the fangirl screams.

IRL Lover

11,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
My favorite March collectible is the Spring Nymph, because for me they have been the most versatile out of the previous ones. I love the tree trunk legs option, that's one of my favorite equips and I like to figure out all sorts of cool ways to use it! :3
demonbow definatly or maybe the penguin slippers...or even grrr kiki deffnit haha

Mya Moonlight's Compadre

Blessed Warrior

spring nymph is my overall favorite march monthly collectible. the reasons why i like it so much is due to its beautiful tree with two poses and to its gorgeous head decor which reminds me of my late beloved maternal grandmother who loved red roses.

* crosses fingers and squints eyes *

on a side note, it's cool that i posted this on page 425 because the grandmother that i previously mentioned has a birthday on april 25th.
demonbow definatly

Shirtless Lunatic

my fav march MC was the Penguin Slippers.
i am a old user and to tell the truth and be bluntly
honest.alot f the new items (no offence) are kinda
ideotic compared to the old ones. ive had alot of the old
items like the march penguin slippers and the old items just
make avi's look more classic then the newer ones and this is
overall MC's not just march. thank you for reading, and maybe this
help you on future items. good day and keep working hard.
In regards to my favorite March collectible, it would have to be the Samurai Yoroi. The reason behind it is because I have always have had a love of ancient feudal japan. The armor is something that is a work of art, most feudal armor were each different in type and design to fit the warrior's prowl and skill. And to me that is fascinating. And when it came available as a monthly collectible, I was so pumped because I got to experience making my avatar into a legendary warrior. And that in itself is fun.
Thank you!

Peace Out <3

9,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite March MC is the 2006 Baby Seal Slippers

They may be worth a lot but I would never be able to sell them because
they are, not only cute, but a prize I (maybe) will win from this wonderful
Contest that Gaia has brilliantly created.

I am only entering to give my opinion.
I much rather someone else win because I don't need anything.

I have so much fun just reading everyone else's posts
and learning what they would like to have.
If I had the gold, I'd get them as many of their requests as possible.

Good luck everyone!

heart Bamby
My Favorite Monthly Collectible Has To Be The Steel Plated Ninja Band Because It

Always Reminds Me Of Naruto And I LOVE Naruto

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Y Favourite March Collectible is Frog.
I Love Frogs! heart
My favourite March MC has to be the 2007's Mythic Hair. Purely for the two poses 'Essence of Angels' and 'Essence of Luna'. =)

6,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Wow this is a hard one.... Out of all the years I've been on gaia and all the March monthly collectibles I have seen or bought I would say the demon bow from 2006 wins by a hair. I love the demon bow. I always use it in my avatars in some way or another at least once a month. With the versatile poses it makes it very easy to find the perfect pose for the perfect look. I must say the kiki kitty from 2005 also holds a place in my heart as well, however this one is just the one I really love the most. In my opinion the monthly collectibles are always worth it. I really look forward to the many more to come!
4laugh
well they have to be the baby seal slippers im questing for them now but i cant never seem to get there but im hoping ill win....woot you guys keep up the good job gaia rocks

Invisible Shapeshifter

15,525 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bookworm 100
I dont know if I'm still in time.. woth the time zones and stuff. because the thread is still open, i think I can still enter ^^

my fav. march collectible is Mochi the puppy because:
I really like gaia animals, and this was the first of them that I've putten on my wishlist
(it's still there, on top of my wishlist)
I really really like foxes, and mochi looks a bit like a fox, well it comes closest on gaia, because there's no real fox buddy item yet ^^

Mochi is really cute and fox-ish! heart
whee
Scarlet Rose from Feb. would have to be my fav. I just love how red it is and the way everything was done... I loved it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff