Welcome to Gaia! ::

a) Delicious Aids
b) Give your shoes life!
c) Draw the shoes you have on doing random things. Maybe a shoe is eating something, maybe two shoes are dancing? Who knows... go crazy!

Ruthless Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Tycoon 200
a) UnbornCorpser
b) GaiaOnline Manga Characters
c) Not really a wacky or out-of-this-mind suggestion I just would like to see all the major characters in one massive chalk drawing.

Interesting Shapeshifter

9,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
A) iNikkiCross
B) Candy Zombies
C) Okay so im really into Zombies and instead of Zombie that were human how about Zombies made out of different types of candy like everyones favorite candy got turned into a zombies and is roaming a candy shop for more sweets to add to them....

Ruthless Hunter

13,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
A.- AvaeL
B.- Old Horror Movie Villains!!
C.- Since Halloween is coming, you can put all the old horror movie villains working in a new great mischievous Halloween Horror!! Frankestein and Count Dracula taking candies out of bowls and changing them for fake eyeballs and spiders and such... or something like that! =)

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
a) neomattlac
b) A New Life
c) There's been a boost in activity this year. More and more people are finally exercising(Thank you Mrs. Obama!). Why don't we celebrate by having people draw about what their new lifestyle would be about if they were able to change, whether it's weight loss, fashion, confidence, whatever.

Loved Lunatic

beatswork
Sharks in a swimming pool surprised

Omg, I love your siggy.<o <
What anime is that?
a) iAdrien
b) What's in a name?
c) Everyone's name means something. Try looking up your name, then drawing yourself representing that somehow. (eg. If your name is Sarah, which means "princess", then draw yourself as a princess; or if your name is like mine and means "From Hadria" then maybe imagine what Hadria looks like and draw yourself as their supreme ruler. Muahahaha!)

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
a) Adnama Lavode
b) Deep sea adventures!
c) Since your blackboard is already a great representation of the blackness of the deep sea, create a world of weird, colorful, alien-like sea critters, or maybe log the voyage of deep sea divers. Or maybe even find that boot you lost when you were out fishing that one time...
a) Kitten Anon
b) Zoo
c) I would love to see, the NPC/Admins at the Zoo and possibly have some of the Zurg/Driech trying to steal/eat the animals. Be creative as can be heart

Man-Hungry Citizen

18,725 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
a) xKaranekochanx

b) Neko chibis with yarn and katnip!

c) I'd love to see ADORABLE little nekos fighting over yarn and getting CRAZY off of katnip! What I'm thinking is so cute! :3 Hope you like my idea!

;3; nyan~~~

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
a) Anolis18
b) A morning in Barton
c) A grassy field at Bassken lake where Rock Puppies, Cocos, Kikis, wild Grunnies, and possibly some of the native zOMG monsters frolic around the grassy shore of Bassken Lake as a Green Striper leaps at a wild Zippy the Dragonfly from Animal Quackers. During the sunrise and maybe with Logan's shack and Logan fishing on a dock.

Blessed Protagonist

15,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
a) Konoe_Saito
b) Uniqueness & Difference
c) It's really simple yet complex, You could say childish but sophisticated. Basically have fun with your drawing and express your emotions. Whatever you're feeling that day. Express your joy, your relief, sadness and so on. =)
Leann21
Dessert
Everybody loves dessert why not make a colorful array of the different pies,cakes,cookies and other dessert items that people love.

Distinct Gaian

2,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
A) im "high_dark_elf"
B) Anime
C) it would be fun to see some great anime characters from shows, manga, and gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff