10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

a) Devil_Tony_33
b) Memes
c) Just based on memes, like those RAAAGE meme, Okay mem, Gangman Style meme... stuff like that.

►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
D..V.I.L. T.Ø.N.Y. 3.3.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yuekazehime

Cafeteria Chill Out

Everyone draws cafereria fare personified by what they feel that food/item would act like, then have them interact with everyone else's drawings. The beef burrito weeps openly for a carton of spilled milk. The dish is trying to run away with the spoon AND the fork. The meatballs are playing checkers with themselves. Things of this sort.

Sweetheart

a) X_Candii Kitten_X
b) ocean animals in space
c) I would like to see whales, dolphins, sea horses, ect. Swimming but in a space environment instead. Lots of stars and a few planets with the sea creatures swimming around (or floating?) would look beautiful and interesting don't you think? ^.^

Super Noob

31,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
a) Cerebral Chaos
b) Barton Town header (or any of the other cities)
c) I think it would be really awesome to have everyone's favorite scene of Gaia on the wall, maybe throw some Monster Galaxy up too. xd

-Chaos

Tipsy Phantom

a) Fail dot EXE
b) Slender Man vs Gaia
c) It would be in a spooky forest. Images of the Gaia Team, and NPC's being scared witless by Slender Man as he comes for them. Then there should also be a part where Slender Man has a tear on his face with a bubble sayin, "I just wanted to give you guy's some juice!"

Familiar Friend

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
a.) sammiepanda25
b.) roses in the dark
c.) have colorful roses all over the place with magical fairy things! I just LOVE magical things. heart

Sparkly Fatcat

a) LadyBuggington
b) Retro Fluorescent Fantasy
c) Brightly Colored unicorns, butterflies, dragons, faeries or whatever else comes to mind frolicking in a sky of neon clouds and rainbows and maybe a few out of orbit planets and a random plane of checkerboard for good measure. Basically if every girl's school folder circa 1990 was mashed up and turned in chalk art.
P3ng1n

pokemon

everyone loves 1 or heaps of Pokemon who doesn't! all the original starters Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil and Totodile for the ones who have lived that long to remember theses adorable animals of awesome!!!

Fanatical Hoarder

a) DashDotDotDash
b) The beauty of Nicolas Cage
c) I think I'd be awesome if you all drew your renditions of Nicolas Cage. It'd be even cooler if you all drew a different expression of his.Especially this face [here]

Mega Noob

7,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
HALLOWEEN. Coming up next month.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
a) mama_tektek
b) Adventure Time vs. Gaia!
c) It think it says it all, heart , Just having the characters fight each other and running around doing crazy fight scenes with random monsters or characters from both. wink

Devout Inquisitor

13,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
a) Dee -- Lamour Interdit
b) Inanimate objects as ninjas.
c) I want to see staplers with their bandannas and holding shurikens out of staples. I want to see That one black pen hiding beneath his old sensei (paper with a beard). I want to see a packet of sweets and that one little butmunch rolling away like a badass. That sort of thing.

Shy Hoarder

15,240 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Maetria
Monsters
A sort of collage of different monsters. Classic mythical beasts and personally imagined monsters and anything you could count as a monster really. I would like to see people's favourite monsters or the monsters that scare them most.

Man-Hungry Cutesmasher

Glass Jars

Robot versions of the Gaia Staff

Would love to see drawings of yourselves (the staff) but in robot form! ;)

Interesting Genius

7,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
a)The Real Blaze Ninja
b) Whacky wars
c) A mural full of robo pandas fighting against space llamas while cats on mars are sipping tea biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff