• Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
The20
Slutty_Eddie
Pushes this thread closes to 10,000.

What is this, a reply for ants?
Keep 'em coming, though.

Completely unrelated: how do you pronounce "ASAP"? Do you pronounce it as one word or do you pronounce all letters separately?
"A sap" and spelling it are both acceptable pronunciations.

Aged Lunatic

psychic stalker
Synapt
Still after all these years Gaia's post parser manages to amuse me.

It manages to take something as simple as % LOCALAPPDATA% (without the space after the first %) and turn it into &#xLO;CALAPPDATA%, lol
And I reported this three years ago, and even worked with one of the devs to get it fixed.

It would seriously have been faster if I'd written it myself, broken into their offices, and installed the fixed parser myself.

This site is a complete waste of everyone's time. Even coming here less than once a week as I do is too often.

Thought I remembered someone reporting similar things waaaaaaay back.
Sonic Offline
The20
Slutty_Eddie

Keep 'em coming, though.

Completely unrelated: how do you pronounce "ASAP"? Do you pronounce it as one word or do you pronounce all letters separately?

I second this.

Everyday Cat

MyNameIsKir
Sonic Offline
The20
Slutty_Eddie

Keep 'em coming, though.

I second this.
Thirded.
Slutty_Eddie
HOLY DIVER!! Eddie's here, too!?!?

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PandoraXero
Slutty_Eddie
Tadaa~

All we're missing is Bolweevil, KirinDave, *shudder* Shard, Twistex, and of course, Rydian.

I don't know who I'm missing and I am disgruntled. I know that uh, ******** I can't think of his name and I feel bad, but he was just the floating Cheshire smile.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Synapt
psychic stalker
Synapt

It manages to take something as simple as % LOCALAPPDATA% (without the space after the first %) and turn it into &#xLO;CALAPPDATA%, lol
And I reported this three years ago, and even worked with one of the devs to get it fixed.

It would seriously have been faster if I'd written it myself, broken into their offices, and installed the fixed parser myself.

This site is a complete waste of everyone's time. Even coming here less than once a week as I do is too often.

Thought I remembered someone reporting similar things waaaaaaay back.
That was me and Grey, yeah. I think there was a third as well, and I know Mindset from the Site Feedback was interested in the project too.

Aged Lunatic

Sonic Offline
PandoraXero
Slutty_Eddie
Tadaa~

All we're missing is Bolweevil, KirinDave, *shudder* Shard, Twistex, and of course, Rydian.

I don't know who I'm missing and I am disgruntled. I know that uh, ******** I can't think of his name and I feel bad, but he was just the floating Cheshire smile.

No siska love?
Sonic Offline
PandoraXero
Slutty_Eddie
Tadaa~

Sitwon?

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Synapt
Sonic Offline
PandoraXero
Slutty_Eddie
Tadaa~

No siska love?
I was never a fan of her.

The20
Sonic Offline
PandoraXero
Slutty_Eddie
Tadaa~

Sitwon?
Yes, Sitwon.
If I'm to be completely honest, I miss Kiyo, too. He seemed a bit trolly when I first came on here, but once I got used to that, he seemed like a decent person.

Also, if it'd bring Rydian back, I'd punt a baby kitten over the horizon (Not literally, though. I'm not all about animal cruelty.)
Sonic Offline
Synapt
Sonic Offline
PandoraXero
Slutty_Eddie
Tadaa~

No siska love?

This is why you don't have friends.
Pipebracket
Sonic Offline
Synapt
Sonic Offline
PandoraXero
Slutty_Eddie
Tadaa~

No siska love?

This is why you don't have friends.

so I am the only one that have accepted Kiretsu as Queen of the newly tumble-dried laundry-pile?

on the topic of vacation, like The20 I get 25, and can earn 5 more, (by law), must be held between 1st of May and 30th of April the following year, 10-15 of the days are planned for me, my company is closed 24th Dec to the 1st of Jan, those are the "paid" vacation (a small % of my salary goes in to a "fond" which pays out the following year when I take my vacation, can be paid out if I do not take vacation, (blame strong unions back in the 60's or 70's, if you must blame someone, I am okey with it.))

the reasoning seems to be along the lines of what The20 posted Here
Sonic Offline
psychic stalker
Synapt

Don't bail on us. : I really do enjoy seeing you here.
Oh, I bailed a long time ago. Only reason I bother to come here at all is when I've completely run out of other things to do and I get curious how much this place has further declined.

I'm heartened to know there are people who like me, but that's not enough to get me to spend any more time here than this.
There are many missing from that list! Such as Angry Excel, Kiro, Ophichius, catsoup, BPrice, Xeon Sempai, U-235, DopplerZero, and of course Richard-H, may he rest in peace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff