Welcome to Gaia! ::

So according to the location data my app received my phone traveled 24 kilometers this night - while laying on my desk. Could be a little more accurate but i guess it's a step in the right direction that it ran all night without draining the battery (got a partial WakeLock for the entire time. Considering the relatively low power consumption i guess it doesn't make sense to switch to waking it up all x seconds instead.)

Liberal Nerd

Sonic Offline
I just hate Sony.

crying What did they do to you? Steal your puppy?!

In other news, bonjour tout le monde!
>Pelosi signature.

oh you.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Rgoodermote
Sonic Offline
I just hate Sony.

Let's see:
Caught rootkitting twice with DRM.
The PSN scandal.

The way they handled all of those really turns me off as well. Instead of going "yeah sorry we ******** up with the rootkit", their response was "most people don't know what a rootkit is so why should they care?" After that response I bet a lot of people looked up what a rootkit was.

We all know how poorly they handled the PSN scandal. If they'd confessed to that one earlier in the game, more people would have taken preventative measures and not lost email/PSN accounts. I still won't log in to my PSN account because of that.
Lanackse-Kanvae
I still won't log in to my PSN account because of that.

I'm certain that this is devastating to them.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tadpole Jackson
Lanackse-Kanvae

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, my dear.

Also I really don't care what they think. They didn't just drop the ball, they stabbed it and then tried to pretend it didn't happen. That's a serious breach of trust and I tend to take those with a (mostly proverbial) kick to the offender's jewels.

If they'd put their hands up and said "Someone got in, you may want to change your passwords to both the PSN and the connected email", my opinion would be completely different.

My dad's been a successful businessman (he's now retired) and we don't see eye to eye on everything but we both agree that in business, you give the customer respect for they're the reason your business exists and you give your employees respect for they're the reason your business is running.
Lanackse-Kanvae
Tadpole Jackson
Lanackse-Kanvae

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, my dear.

I'm okay with this.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Lanackse-Kanvae
Rgoodermote
Sonic Offline
I just hate Sony.

Let's see:
The PSN scandal.

The way they handled all of those really turns me off as well. Instead of going "yeah sorry we ******** up with the rootkit", their response was "most people don't know what a rootkit is so why should they care?" After that response I bet a lot of people looked up what a rootkit was.

We all know how poorly they handled the PSN scandal. If they'd confessed to that one earlier in the game, more people would have taken preventative measures and not lost email/PSN accounts. I still won't log in to my PSN account because of that.
The bullshit with George Hotz is another.

Liberal Nerd

Lanackse-Kanvae
Rgoodermote
Sonic Offline
I just hate Sony.

Let's see:
The PSN scandal.

I think I was taken too seriously. sweatdrop
Rgoodermote
Lanackse-Kanvae
Rgoodermote
Sonic Offline
I just hate Sony.

Let's see:
The PSN scandal.

I think I was taken too seriously. sweatdrop

Don't worry, your signature has ensured I will never take you seriously. Carry on!

Liberal Nerd

Tadpole Jackson
Don't worry, your signature has ensured I will never take you seriously. Carry on!

Did you ever?
Rgoodermote
Tadpole Jackson

Did you ever?

Only when you deserved it.

Which was never.

Liberal Nerd

Tadpole Jackson
Rgoodermote
Tadpole Jackson

Did you ever?

Which was never.

You actually got a laugh, dude.
Rgoodermote
Tadpole Jackson
Rgoodermote
Tadpole Jackson

Did you ever?

Which was never.

You actually got a laugh, dude.

Huh.
Immature, but someone had to point it out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can you feel the love?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces