Welcome to Gaia! ::

psychic stalker
God Emperor Akhenaton
psychic stalker
God Emperor Akhenaton
Sonic Offline
That's not all you did, and you damn well know it. I didn't go apeshit, either. You're just defensive.

Obsolete, going away. I don't give a s**t and neither do you. You only care because I posted it.
No, we only care because we dislike misinformation. A fact you seem unwilling to consider.

A mistake of words where everyone blows up in my face? No. It's more than that.
It is not more than that. You are responding as if you have a persecution complex.

Give away an inch and people take a mile.
God Emperor Akhenaton
psychic stalker
God Emperor Akhenaton
psychic stalker
God Emperor Akhenaton
Sonic Offline
That's not all you did, and you damn well know it. I didn't go apeshit, either. You're just defensive.

Obsolete, going away. I don't give a s**t and neither do you. You only care because I posted it.
No, we only care because we dislike misinformation. A fact you seem unwilling to consider.

It is not more than that. You are responding as if you have a persecution complex.

You see? That there. Persecution complex.

All we are doing is telling you when your information is incorrect so that you can learn from it and become more knowledgeable and a better expert so you can help people better and do your job better.

But what you are doing is fighting tooth and nail as if your knowledge is Perfect Knowledge and as if you can Speak no Wrongs and then crying a bloody river when someone points out that your knowledge is imperfect.
God Emperor Akhenaton
psychic stalker
God Emperor Akhenaton
psychic stalker
God Emperor Akhenaton
psychic stalker

You see? That there. Persecution complex.

All we are doing is telling you when your information is incorrect so that you can learn from it and become more knowledgeable and a better expert so you can help people better and do your job better.

But what you are doing is fighting tooth and nail as if your knowledge is Perfect Knowledge and as if you can Speak no Wrongs and then crying a bloody river when someone points out that your knowledge is imperfect.

If you guys weren't absolute douchebags about it, I'd be a lot more open. I want to help, I want to know more, I do, but you being a douche about it isn't helping.

Oh come on dude. You are just being silly now.

Original Gaian

Was watching a realtime speedrun of LOZOOT last night and realized that all the major glitches in ocarina/time are such simple oversights.
"bridge only starts to raise when you look at it" "if there is a warp pool on screen add the |warp integer| to any doors on screen" "assume all inventory changes are temporary at best" "play the prelude of light on a bomb you ugly piece of s**t"

nintendo of japans dev team just wrote in assumptions of feasible code after a certain point.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Tadpole Jackson
Lanackse-Kanvae
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/why-ignoring-bad-advice-in-c-t-is-a-bad-idea/t.84580885/?_gaia_t_=7564

Who wants to take bets on how long before the topic is removed and I get a ban?

who do i have to bribe?

I believe you have to bribe the entirety of the North Korean Government with lots and lots of crack cocaine. They will contact people who will contact people and I will get banned. Don't forget to put your name and address on it so they know who to thank of the quality happens to be really good. wink

@Akhenaton: If we're such douchebags, why do you stick around? I wouldn't stick around a bunch of douchebags, but then maybe that's because I'm not on a mission to kill myself. Just saying.

Everyday Cat

Navigating this is such a pain in the buns now gonk

Original Gaian

Scriptkitten
I really missed Gaia2k3. heart

Friendly Genius

Gabriel Faust
Scriptkitten

What about 2004? sad

Also, bed time. May the dry cough from h*ll return to where it came from.
God Emperor Akhenaton
Disconsented

Oh come on dude. You are just being silly now.
User Image
happy weekend, everybody

Original Gaian

TanakaReina
Gabriel Faust
Scriptkitten

What about 2004? sad

Also, bed time. May the dry cough from h*ll return to where it came from.
I remember 2k4Gaia for there being a layout change where the navbar was on the side of the screen and thinking it was atrocious.

And I even spent the time to find my old photobucket account to see if I had a screenshot. P:

Liberal Nerd

Lanackse-Kanvae
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/why-ignoring-bad-advice-in-c-t-is-a-bad-idea/t.84580885/?_gaia_t_=7564

If you got banned for that then everyone whose said "Gaia sucks" would be banned.

Feedback no matter how inane (not saying yours is) is always welcome in SF. You just need to be prepared for the negative feedback to your feedback.

Gaia doesn't mind if you criticize the site, criticism helps them understand what needs to be fixed. You just need to follow the ToS, R&G and the SF rules.

So how much would I bet? I'll bet your whole bank account that you will not be banned.
Rgoodermote
Lanackse-Kanvae

If you got banned for that then everyone whose said "Gaia sucks" would be banned.

Feedback no matter how inane (not saying yours is) is always welcome in SF. You just need to be prepared for the negative feedback to your feedback.

Gaia doesn't mind if you criticize the site, criticism helps them understand what needs to be fixed. You just need to follow the ToS, R&G and the SF rules.

So how much would I bet? I'll bet your whole bank account that you will not be banned.
Wait, community member? Weren't you a mod a few weeks ago? Or am i confusing you with someone else?

Edit: Ah, forget it, i just read your sig.

Edit 2: Why do people write comments in the profile of an apparently dead deceased passed away person in a way that suggests they're causally talking with them?
ninja

. . . . .

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out