Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyday Cat

I have had this on repeat for two days straight and I still can't figure out what programming language that would be, or if it's even correct code... For all I know it could just be random pseudo-code for the sake of the video...
Scriptkitten
I have had this on repeat for two days straight and I still can't figure out what programming language that would be, or if it's even correct code... For all I know it could just be random pseudo-code for the sake of the video...
It uses C-style pointers and the C main. Overall the syntax looks like C and it should be valid, aside from the heart as index.
From the variable names i would guess it is the receiving end of some data transfer over the network.

Edit: By the way, i edited your link in my reply, removed the "m." before "youtube" and the "#/" between ".com/" and "watch".

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19857-01/820-1638/abugf/index.html

Unless I'm just retarded, it may be Java.

Everyday Cat

The20
Scriptkitten
It uses C-style pointers and the C main. Overall the syntax looks like C and it should be valid, aside from the heart as index.
From the variable names i would guess it is the receiving end of some data transfer over the network.

Edit: By the way, i edited your link in my reply, removed the "m." before "youtube" and the "#/" between ".com/" and "watch".

Ah, no wonder I couldn't identify it. I've not dealt with C-anything since high school. I thought some of it looked like Java, but then again a lot of things look like Java don't they? sweatdrop

Watching that, besides giving me something catchy to listen to, made me want to try programming again but there are no compilers for iOS that are free to at least try out before having to pay per compile D:

Also, thank you, I can't seem to get the regular site to load ^^;

Everyday Cat

Sonic Offline
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19857-01/820-1638/abugf/index.html

Unless I'm just retarded, it may be Java.

At least I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who thought so. I've only really had experience in Java and DarkBasic so I guess I'd just naturally assume Java. But some of it was different so I brought it here XD
Must stop watching giant robits beating each other...
I need someone better then me to make something like this
at least the fever induced dreams, the blurry vision, and the temperature shifting is over and I "only" have the sniffles at the moment.
still annoying, I go though tissue almost as fast as Scriptkitten goes though bowls of candy

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
We're trying to cut down on bills, so my mum cut off the cable entirely and got a pair of rabbit ears.
I have been trying to explain for hours that the USA has no vhf and uhf broadcasts anymore, but she's convinced that she'll get all the locals at least.

This is not going to end well.

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Sen Natsu
We're trying to cut down on bills, so my mum cut off the cable entirely and got a pair of rabbit ears.
I have been trying to explain for hours that the USA has no vhf and uhf broadcasts anymore, but she's convinced that she'll get all the locals at least.

I'm more concerned about /where/ she got the rabbit ears.
Sonic Offline
Sen Natsu

thrift store addict.

Everyday Cat

Joda01
still annoying, I go though tissue almost as fast as Scriptkitten goes though bowls of candy

Nah, I actually don't eat a lot of candy anymore. Unless it's the expensive chocolates, or Andes...

I'm more into these now... Can't stay away >///<;

Versatile Conversationalist

7,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Sen Natsu
Sonic Offline
Sen Natsu

thrift store addict.

Rabbit ears will still work as long as they're plugged into an AtD converter box. Radio shack still sells them for like $12.
Sen Natsu

if the TV is digital it'll still work fine.

Everyday Cat

Nyaaaaa... Am I the only one who thinks "help me build/pick out my new PC" threads are posted too much lately?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff