Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some people need to be seriously beat.
And that's how a girl I knew died. Got in a truck with a guy who'd been drinking, he hit a tree, and everyone, four people, was killed. And it was sad because I thought she was smarter than that. :/

O.G. Partier

KomiyanZaibach
Mr McGrumpypants
KomiyanZaibach
Haha, you even took your anthem from us biggrin
Eat s**t and live, you limey b*****d.
You just keep on using my language, cowboy wink

Oh, tragically, the cowboys don't use your language. I have no idea what we speak here in Texas, but it makes me occassionally reconsider where the line between language and dialect lies.

Most people drink well before 21, though. I'm not sure that I'd trust 18 year olds with easy liquor - god knows I spent last night watching a bunch of 20-somethings play beer pong and I don't think we're quite mature enough to poison ourselves with such a powerful substance. I look back at the high school football players I knew who came to school with vodka in waterbottles and wonder if they'd all be dead already if booze hadn't been so hard to get a hold of. With most things I think the illegal mystique makes it more desirable, but I think the American culture of alcohol irresponsibility is such that it'd be dangerous no matter what.
Why are there suddenly so many mods in this forum!? I mean, I'm glad you guys are around but what the hell? For the longest time Stop Him was the ONLY mod who ever posted in here.
Mr ********] DARN IT!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BLAM![/size:thqybo
thqyboyv:0="Mr ********] DARN IT!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[size=24]BLAM!

I don't think a pellet gun has the punch needed to do the deed properly.
Cut me some slack. I pulled the first funny looking picture I could find off Google.
Mr McGrumpypants
Why are there suddenly so many mods in this forum!? I mean, I'm glad you guys are around but what the hell? For the longest time Stop Him was the ONLY mod who ever posted in here.

It's a sign; of what, I don't know.
Maybe this...?: http://tinyurl.com/bcepyp

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Mr McGrumpypants
Kaiser's always been around here. Although I haven't seen her around in a while.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser-chan

Oh, tragically, the cowboys don't use your language. I have no idea what we speak here in Texas, but it makes me occassionally reconsider where the line between language and dialect lies.
XD

By the way, love your Kuroshitsuji cosplay.
FurryMink
Mr McGrumpypants

It's a sign; of what, I don't know.
Maybe this...?: http://tinyurl.com/bcepyp
SHIIIIIIIIIIT!
You were all fairly warned.
I wasn't! GOD DAMN IT! I DON'T WANNA DIE!

O.G. Partier

Mr McGrumpypants

I've been in the AD for ages, but I really only mainly lurk in the CC since I never have anything very worthwhile to say in here. I'm not sure I do in the AD either, but I try not to let that stop me too often.

Seijaku_Ishida

By the way, love your Kuroshitsuji cosplay.

I was holding off on it after I saw the butler item and figured everyone and their dog would do it, but then I finished reading the last story arc and couldn't resist after that.

I haven't been around much because I'm failing at time management lately. It'll be friday before I notice I haven't had time to check any website but my mail some weeks these days.
Mr McGrumpypants
I wasn't! GOD DAMN IT! I DON'T WANNA DIE!

Would you rather fight this?
Mr McGrumpypants
Gia's here on sabbatical from Comic Discussion. xp She'll vanish into thin air once the month is over.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Kaiser-chan

I was holding off on it after I saw the butler item and figured everyone and their dog would do it, but then I finished reading the last story arc and couldn't resist after that.

I haven't been around much because I'm failing at time management lately. It'll be friday before I notice I haven't had time to check any website but my mail some weeks these days.
It kind of makes me want to do Grell. I've already done Xelloss and Crowley this month. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff