Welcome to Gaia! ::

I wouldn't mind doing that for you. How long is it and what's it about? I ask what it's about to make sure it's a genre I like. >x> Read: I hate only romance. With romance is fine, but I need something else going on. >x<

Sei: Great minds think alike, I suppose. 8D

On that note, I thumbnailed a 13 page comic. Though I'm not sure if it's really that much, since some pages only have a few panels. >x> It's based on that Cat and Youth story I linked. The moral of mine is that Greek goddesses are bitches.

Well not all of them. Demeter wasn't that bad, if I remember correctly. And a few others who's names I can't remember at the moment.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
As far as my comic, I'm halfway through finishing page 18. Might get this done before october after all.

Chinko-chan
Awwwww Guyyyss *warm and fuzzy feeling*

If you don't mind helping me out, I'd really appreciate it. What I need is someone to read the script to make sure A) it's not boring and B) it makes sense to normal people. xd My mind and stories tend to take the scenic route instead of a direct line from point a to point b.

And sometimes I need help trimming things out of my story that don't really need to be there. XD
I certainly wouldn't mind looking over a script. smile

Wealthy Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hmm... Well I dunno yet. I have a rollerderby comic I was thinking about making that would be slice-of-life/sports with a smidge of one sided romance. It would be a one shot about 75 pages. The theme would be first impressions are not always accurate impressions. =p
Rollerderby has always looked like fun to me, but I think I'd suck at it, since I'm so small. emo And by small I mean less than 5 feet and under 100 lbs. I still want to learn the Keysi Fighting Method and/or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

NO ONE WOULD TAKE ME SERIOUSLY AS AN OPPONENT. DX

Wealthy Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mink_LaLa
Rollerderby has always looked like fun to me, but I think I'd suck at it, since I'm so small. emo And by small I mean less than 5 feet and under 100 lbs. I still want to learn the Keysi Fighting Method and/or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Little Miss Ruffit is 5'1 and maybe 96 lbs and she scares the crap out of everyone. XD
Short people are fierce competitors in roller derby because they're nimble and really hard to hit. Most likely you'd be put in as a jammer (point scorer) because you'd be easy to get through the pack. Im only 5'3" and I'm alot lighter than some of the other girls and I'm not so bad. It's all about the practice. You should totally try roller derby!
YAY, THERE'S HOPE! 8D My mom would probably get all upset, thinking I'd get hurt. Which is why she doesn't want me to take martial arts, as she seems convinced I'm going to get like, MAIMED or something. Although... >x>

Wealthy Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mink_LaLa
YAY, THERE'S HOPE! 8D My mom would probably get all upset, thinking I'd get hurt. Which is why she doesn't want me to take martial arts, as she seems convinced I'm going to get like, MAIMED or something. Although... >x>

Then tell your mom to join too. xd My mum and I joined together and experience all the joys of beating the crap out of everyone else as a team.

Really though, roller derby is pretty safe. In our league we have to pass skills tests to make sure we're safe to skate with other skaters. The only people that get hurt are the ones that don't listen to safety advice or the ones that never come to practice. If you do join get butt pads, smacking your tail bone hurts like hell.
I could always tell her it'll give me the exercise she keeps telling me I need, like she doesn't need any either. I'd need a car, though. And to see if there's actually one in my city...

Home city, not the college city I'm at now. There's that whole car-less thing. And I don't know my way around. /loser
Chinko-chan
Awwwww Guyyyss *warm and fuzzy feeling*

If you don't mind helping me out, I'd really appreciate it. What I need is someone to read the script to make sure A) it's not boring and B) it makes sense to normal people. xd My mind and stories tend to take the scenic route instead of a direct line from point a to point b.

And sometimes I need help trimming things out of my story that don't really need to be there. XD
Thanks!

Read 'Writing for Comics' and then under Sample Scripts, choose the last one, Seventh Gate. It's got the script and the final pages. I actually just compiled all this into a pdf and sent it out to the group I'm working with. This is some of the best information on writing for comics that I've read. (I'm taking Writing for Comics in school starting Thursday. biggrin )
Mink_LaLa

THAT'S A GOOD THING!

Man I used to kick so much a** at my Tae Kwon Doe tournaments since there was no one else in my weight division so they had to bump me up.

All these big guys looking at me being a tiny little wide eyed girl and they'd be all

"dawww I cant hit her She's so ti... AAHHH AHAAHHHH CHRIST GET IT OFF IT'S EATING MY EYES AAAAHSADHJGAHJSASHA"
Now, I have to link this and this!

Maybe my size is why I could intimidate people twice my size who thought they could bully me ABOUT my size. I'm also generally quiet/polite so I guess it comes as a shock.

TVTROPES YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE.

Dapper Dabbler

8,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
TVTropes ruins everyone's lives...

First week of college at Fullerton is over. I miss Mt. SAC a little. Though I am amused by the novelty of giant lecture halls since Mt. SAC had class sizes more like high school while my lecture classes have like 107 people or so.

God, I went Fedora shopping and the hat I want is like... $65... It's not expensive for reasons I can't perceive since it felt nicer than the $30 one I saw somewhere else. But I've never spent that much money on a hat so I might render myself too paranoid to wear it outdoors... I'm certainly avoiding windy days... though it is water resistant and crushable.

Though I seem to feel like blasting money on everything whenever I'm even vaguely homesick or bored.

I have this weird desire to get a Hans Landa figure http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=536

...I'm not even sure why I need a Hans Landa, but yeah, I want him more than Ezio.

Hot Toys does some freaking amazing faces. Normally I hate anything that is supposed to have a celebrity likeness because it's almost never quite right or otherwise kind of uncanny valley.

I can't figure out how they do the eyes. Painting really lifelike eyes is so hard!

Also, he comes with his giant pipe! whee
Kaxen
TVTropes ruins everyone's lives...

First week of college at Fullerton is over. I miss Mt. SAC a little. Though I am amused by the novelty of giant lecture halls since Mt. SAC had class sizes more like high school while my lecture classes have like 107 people or so.

God, I went Fedora shopping and the hat I want is like... $65... It's not expensive for reasons I can't perceive since it felt nicer than the $30 one I saw somewhere else. But I've never spent that much money on a hat so I might render myself too paranoid to wear it outdoors... I'm certainly avoiding windy days... though it is water resistant and crushable.

Though I seem to feel like blasting money on everything whenever I'm even vaguely homesick or bored.

I have this weird desire to get a Hans Landa figure http://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=536

...I'm not even sure why I need a Hans Landa, but yeah, I want him more than Ezio.

Hot Toys does some freaking amazing faces. Normally I hate anything that is supposed to have a celebrity likeness because it's almost never quite right or otherwise kind of uncanny valley.

I can't figure out how they do the eyes. Painting really lifelike eyes is so hard!

Also, he comes with his giant pipe! whee

HOLY s**t I thought that was just a photo at first that's surreal how detailed that toy is.

Frig *I* want one.
Ugh, I did this once before but frig I ******** up my leg somehow.

Woke up this morning with a cramp in it (Massive, sudden and OOOOWWWWIIIIEEEEE) and now I'm kind of gibbled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff