Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think something is up with your settings. It should not look that aliased at full size unless you scanned it bitmap. If you do bitmap, do exactly as the above person said and scan it at least 600 dpi. Then make sure you switch modes to greyscale before reducing the image size.

At any rate, it looks pretty decent when it's zoomed out. As long as it looks good at the size you intend to publish it at, there's no worries.
Crap! Sorry I've been gone for so long guys (and while I'm at, I'll go ahead and also apologize for not reading any of the posts above this)! It's just...well:

MARCHING BAND + SWIM TEAM + SCHOOL WORK + COMICS = User Image
Pieprsn2 the avenger
Crap! Sorry I've been gone for so long guys (and while I'm at, I'll go ahead and also apologize for not reading any of the posts above this)! It's just...well:

This is going to sound silly, but enjoy it while you can.
ElfinNissa
Pieprsn2 the avenger

This is going to sound silly, but enjoy it while you can.

You're probably right, but I doubt that reminding myself that this is just the easy part of life will make make me feel any less exhausted. Curse my teenage ignorance!
Pieprsn2 the avenger

You're probably right, but I doubt that reminding myself that this is just the easy part of life will make make me feel any less exhausted. Curse my teenage ignorance!

I'm not saying it's the easy part of life, it's just a part of life you only get to experience once.
ElfinNissa
Pieprsn2 the avenger

I'm not saying it's the easy part of life, it's just a part of life you only get to experience once.

I'll take that to heart, then!
Pieprsn2 the avenger
ElfinNissa
Pieprsn2 the avenger

I'll take that to heart, then!

What instrument btw?
Yeah... I never did anything in high school (other than draw lol) now I kinda regret it.

Business Conventioneer

Just wait until you get that full time job. I'm (finally) done with school and trying to prepare a comic buffer for when my job starts.
Oh yes, be learning the art of buffer. You know how I suck at it. XDD "Whoops guys, I'm gonna be gone for two weeks, have some crappy sketches..." --me.

I work only part-time job because I want to pursue my artistic career, and still find it difficult to do. Although, in holiday seasons my hours are only two hours shy of full-time anyway because I work in retail. stressed
I'm in college and still living off my mom, so I've got some free time to do a comic in. I just need to do it. I'm going to live with my mom as long as possible or until she kicks me out, so I don't have to pay bills.
I hated every second of high school and I'm just so happy every day that it's over.

Collage I miss sometimes.
My high school had too many stuck-up bitches, but the overall experience wasn't that bad.
SORRY! I'm just confused again; in which age you'll attend at high school and finish it?
High school is about from 14 to 18 years old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff