Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just watched a bunch of Dr. Cox clips on youtube.

What is it about douchbag doctors that makes me feel all giddy?
House
Cox
Worth....

I guess having a huge brain peen and the balls to smack everyone with it just gets girls all "Tee-hee" (or maybe it's just me)

Wealthy Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Psycho Bunny Studio
Just watched a bunch of Dr. Cox clips on youtube.

What is it about douchbag doctors that makes me feel all giddy?
House
Cox
Worth....

I guess having a huge brain peen and the balls to smack everyone with it just gets girls all "Tee-hee" (or maybe it's just me)

For me it's douchebag chefs. Ohhh Ramseyyyyyy~ heart

I am so bad with writers. -_- why is it I always seem to pick the ones whose life breaks down the moment they decide to work with me. I dumped my writer because for a week he's been saying he'll get me the script and every time I ask about it he tells me he mismanaged his time meaning he was goofing off.

Do you guys have this problem too?

Dapper Explorer

Chinko-chan
For me it's douchebag chefs. Ohhh Ramseyyyyyy~ heart

I am so bad with writers. -_- why is it I always seem to pick the ones whose life breaks down the moment they decide to work with me. I dumped my writer because for a week he's been saying he'll get me the script and every time I ask about it he tells me he mismanaged his time meaning he was goofing off.

Do you guys have this problem too?

Just gonna weasel into the conversation here and bump everyone's elbows the wrong way.

I work with a writer who has a somewhat...irregular writing schedule, but my drawing schedule is way worse so there you go. If someone can put up with me then I consider myself lucky. We put a script of a one-shot together last winter and I drew rough drafts for it in the spring, and right now I am in the middle of inking the final draft of page five out of thirty-two. Now that's slow progress.

I wish I was Ramsey sometimes.
Y'know but I don't think these guys are reall... well... nah nevermind they are kind of douchbags but they're not like DOUCHY douchbags.

More a*****e douchbags. Where they KNOW they're better then you, they can PROVE their better then you and your lack of being as good as them or at least showing reverence for them being better then you earns you a tongue-lashing. (At least for Rhamsy and Cox. Worth (From Hanna is not a boys name) and House seem like they're assholes for the joy of being assholes.)

Douchbags like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This douchbag just piss me off.

I think it's an age thing. When you're like 15-30 years old and not in a career that takes massive amounts of skill and you're a whore you don't deserve to be an a*****e. You're not eloquent, smart, witty, snappy, nor cynically crotchety enough to have earned the right to be a dry sarcastic douche.

When you are 15-30 years old, dress like you just brought a magazine clipping to the mall and said "Make me cool like dat!" and are just acting like king of the world you just seem like a little kid playing dressup screaming "LOOK AT ME MOMMY LOOK AT ME!!" in the middle of a shopping mall pissing off everyone else.
Hm. After reading a review of Watchmen that pretty much says you're a horrible human if you like it(though considering the source, that's not shocking), I wonder how this person would feel about Irredeemable, where in like, the first five pages there's a mother and her baby getting VAPORIZED.

Speaking of, anyone recommend Irredeemable?

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
What's the source that did that review?

Ooo, AA reg opens for Ohayocon tonight. Wish me luck.
Debbie Schlussel. So as I said, considering the source, it's not surprising. Actually, I hadn't even known that much about her. But then I read more of that website, probably out of masochism, and this happened. If you really curious, click here. The follow-up is just...she must not understand why ad hominems are bad.

And I find it kind of hilarious, because my mom let me watch all sorts of horror movies as a kid; the only thing she wouldn't let me watch was shows/movies with sex, which is perfectly understandable. I remember watching Predator and thinking it was sort of scary, but then I saw the alien's face and I was like, "LOL." My cousins couldn't do that, though; they're pretty sheltered and babified.
Mink_LaLa
Debbie Schlussel. So as I said, considering the source, it's not surprising. Actually, I hadn't even known that much about her. But then I read more of that website, probably out of masochism, and this happened. If you really curious, click here. The follow-up is just...she must not understand why ad hominems are bad.

And I find it kind of hilarious, because my mom let me watch all sorts of horror movies as a kid; the only thing she wouldn't let me watch was shows/movies with sex, which is perfectly understandable. I remember watching Predator and thinking it was sort of scary, but then I saw the alien's face and I was like, "LOL." My cousins couldn't do that, though; they're pretty sheltered and babified.

Christ is that woman just an idiot or something? I was reading that review and yea it was just one great big

"WELL DUH THAT WAS THE POINT YEH IDIOT!"

One this she did get right was if you thought this was a superhero movie for your kids, you are a moron.

But considering that's what she thinks it was... Well...
Didn't you know? Anything involving comics, cartoons, super heroes, and the like are all for children. So feel free to let a young child watch something like Akira or Perfect Blue. I'm still partially scarred by Perfect Blue.

This gives me the strange urge to make an exceedingly graphic comic entitled This Is Not For Kids, and see how many people would STILL go, "WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?!"
If I did, it'd be a combination of Junji Ito, Steve Niles, Richard Matheson, and Satoshi Kon.

Speaking of which, I was shocked when I saw an interview with him(Junji Ito). He seems so...normal. What with the things he draws/writes, I don't know what I was expecting.
Dude if you met me in person you'd think I'd be the last person in the world to be drawing the sheer amount of "Grey Prawns" I do.

Well If you'd met me like 3 years ago when I was a well to do prude.

The last two months I've been a ginormous bag of slut and it's been pretty freeking AWESOME.

But I do need to find a gynecologist before I continue my quest to hoebaggery.
I'm okay with being a prude for the rest of my life. Maybe I'll meet a unicorn one day and it'll come in handy.

Also, I don't like being touched(friends and family members I'll suck it up for), and am germaphobic. So yeah. We're going to include never wanting to get pregnant in with germaphobia.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Whooo! Over the 10 Page Hump for Overlord of Ravenfell! heart heart heart

You know the good thing about NaNoMangO? I have the time to go back and edit my pages and make sure I like them before finishing them. Well that, and I have over 60 sketched pages thanks to the last two NaNos, so it's just polishing and finishing.

Luckily, digitally inking is going faster now. Think I'm getting the hang of it.

Wealthy Tycoon

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mink_LaLa

Also, I don't like being touched(friends and family members I'll suck it up for), and am germaphobic. So yeah. We're going to include never wanting to get pregnant in with germaphobia.

Now I have a visual of a woman preggers with one of those Germ plushies they sell online. XD "Awww look at that Ebola Virus! He has your eyes"

... You're not the only cloud coocoolander Mink. whee

Also "Quest to Hoebaggery" Sounds like a great name for a raunchy graphic novel. And Congrats Sei for getting over the 10 page hump!

I'm more on the hoebaggery side of things, but I have no problem with prudes... unless they go into my 18+ paintchat board and complain about people drawings peens. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff