Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Nenet Akhenaton
Appearance: Egyptian features, sleek black hair, but large, green cat-like eyes.looks round about 17, wears a cotton tunic and gold anklet.

"Oh, a pureblood. Well, I understand now. I suppose you can't help yourself. But that's it, I know where I remember you from. I saw your mother once. She looked just like you. But I've never heard of level vampires, this is getting more interesting as we go along. to think that all 3000 years that I've been alive, I never bothered to find out about vampires and their higherarchy. But arch-angels, now that is one race I know a lot about. i used to have a friend, back in Egypt. I won't tell you his name, because I'm afraid I don't tend to trust people like you. But he was an arch-angel. I think he also knew your mother." her open-ness and warm voice had dissapeared, replaced by a vocie as cold as the north wind. She obviously didn't think much of Mason now that she knew her history.
"You don't seem to respect all the effort that Angel is trying to put into protecting you. Let me guess- you wish he would just leave you alone and let you be free. Let me tell you something. without him you would be in a bad way."
Name: Mason
Appearance

Name:Angel
appearance

Mason let the slightest frown touch he lips before replacing it with calm and open-ness. She did not enjoy being told what to do and was still slightly frustrated why her mother had given her a guardian even when; she'd always told Mason not to let others tell her what to do."Oh really?"she asked arching a thin eyebrow at her.
"Mason has olny acted as she has because she's always been told to do as she may...by her mother. Then she was given a guardian upon the night of her death,"Angel snapped protectively of Mason.
Mason sighed and leaned back scooting away from angel she greatly shied away from physical contact, it was not just her it was her kind's natural reaction.
"Would you like to hear about our 'social heigharchiey' ?"Mason asked trying to turn the conversation away from her.

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: Egyptian features, mid-way down the neck length black hair, large green cat-like eyes.looks round about 17, wears a cotton tunic and gold anklet

Nenet stood, and went to the window, the sun was only just rising in the sky. Sitting back down, she sighed.
"Actually, I wouldn't. I've seemingly lost interest in you. Perhaps another day, another time, perhaps in 20 years when I've forgotten who you are and what you do." She yawned, brushing back her hair. Suddenly, she sat upo very straight, her eyes widening in shock,
"What do you think you're doing??" she cried.
Name: Mason
Appearance

Name:Angel
appearance

Mason sighed she'd slipped off into a day dream as she sipped a glass of water she'd congured.Angel was stiffly looking around trying to figure out the source of the disturbance.Mason's bright blue eyes had started to glow bright red."Well that's just fantastic,"he muttered and pulled out a package of red pills dropping 3 into Mason's drink and forecd it down her throat, he still couldn't find what Nenet had been so disturbed by.

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Name: Darken
Sex:Male
(current avatar)

Name:Neonic
Age:18/9000 (Current body of 18 year old but ages VERY slowly..)
Sex:Female
(avatar Above)
(sorry im not very good at writing in the styles other have been using so i prefer my own..if thats okay)
Darken:Soo neonic..ive been wondering what you think of the things i use you for..

Neonic:Honestly..i could care less..as long as you don't use me for something retarded im fine with whatever you can throw at me.

Darken:Hm..i still wish i could bring you into reality..but that would be dangerous

Neonic:Tch..for you maybe..

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i keep no 4th walls with my chars..they know full well who and what they ar..despite how i may treat them

soo if one were to escape my mind it would probably be DISASTROUS for me..since i almost always play the villain in my own stories..don't ask why -.- (villains get better outfits)

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: Egyptian features, mid-way down the neck length black hair, large green cat-like eyes.looks round about 17, wears a cotton tunic and gold anklet.

Her eyes were wide in confusion, things like that weren't supposed to happen in everyday life. Especially not here, were everything was mostly peaceful. She looked back to where Angel was forcing pills down the girl's throat. "Well! Aren't you going to do somthing about it? This could end badly if some-one doesn't interfere!" but Angel didn't seem to be able to locate the disturbance. Nenet leapt from her seat, went to stand beside Angel, and dragged him to face the right direction. "Look, there! Don;t tell me you can't see it happening!"
Name: Angel
Appearance: Black hair about shoulder length, Grey eyes and quite pale skin. She uses two glass daggers, but the glass isn't as easy to break as normal glass. She claims she can see ghosts, pretty hyper though.

Angel cocked her head to one side, Nenet certainly was... Interesting. She managed to creep over to the strange girl she had been watching,
"Keep your voice down please." She asked, In a polite manner, "You are disturbing my friends..."

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: Egyptian features, mid-way down the neck length black hair, large green cat-like eyes.looks round about 17, wears a cotton tunic and gold anklet.

Nenet almost leapt out of her skin. When she looked back to where she had been staring so intently moments before- the worm-hole in time had dissapeared. Probably taken with it a few people- as worm-holes tend to do.
"Now look what you've made me do." she frowned at the newcomer. A little girl- no older than 11. "Sorry, I'll keep it down. I just get pretty hyped up when abnormal things happened." she looked longingly out the window- "Especially when they don't happen to me. What one thing do you want to happen to you and why?"
Name: Angel
Appearance: Black hair about shoulder length, Grey eyes and quite pale skin. She uses two glass daggers, but the glass isn't as easy to break as normal glass. She claims she can see ghosts, pretty hyper though.

Angel pondered about this for a few moments, Before she finally responded; "I would like to see a shooting star." Her eyes sparkled as she said this. "Because I hear wishing upon one, well..." Angel looked away, embarrased by how childish she sounded. "Because your wish Will come true when you wish upon one." She mumbled.

Invisible Browser

Name: Jared Claremont
Appearance: He has blue eyes that are brought out by the blue dye in the bangs that frame his face. The rest of his hair is a natural blond hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Jared stands 5'6" and generally has dirt under his nails because he's been gardening.

Jared smiles warmly at the young girl. "I admire you for believing that." He sighs, folding his hands in his lap. "People lose faith in little things so very quickly nowadays." Jared shifts in his chair. "My sister used to have faith in me to be her rock and suddenly I wasn't. Amazing how things happen like that. We're patching things up but..." He shakes his head, brushing his bangs away from his face. "I don't suppose you've ever had a falling out with someone close to you?"

Sparkly Fairy

Name: Maria
Appearance: Maria appears to be in her early twenties, and is slightly on the short side. She has blonde hair, so light that it seems almost white, which is usually cut into a sort of bob. Maria has light blue round eyes, and is thinish and slightly flat-chested. Right now she is dressed in ordinary blue jeans, black nurse shoes, and a red jacket.

Maria smiled insincerely at first, waiting until she'd gotten a good look at everyone. The question asker this time was a young man with partly dyed hair. Although she didn't know him, he seemed trustworthy enough, and Maria's smile grew slightly more honest. She thought about his question, a brief flicker of an uncomfortable expression passing over her face before it resumed its normal. blandly friendly smile. "Yes... A few times with my aunt. I was only a teenager then however, so it's only natural." She said. "So as for my question... what's your name, including any embarrassing middle names?"
Name: Raca
Appearence: Dark brown hair, with golden brown eyes. She's wearing a loose, plain white t-shirt, with a pair of plain denim shorts. But strangely, on her feet she's wearing a pair of expensive-looking red stilettos. She's shy and quiet, and has been looking at the floor the the entire time.

"What?" eek She asked as she realized that someone was actually taking to her. "Well... Um.... Caprice says I'm not suppossed to tell people... She calls me 'Raca' which means worthless, or good for nothing..." She explained as she figited in her seat. "Because she says that's exactly what I am... good for nothing. Nothing at all..." She mumbled and started staring at the floor again. She remembered what was going on and looked to the next person. "What are you good at? What's your talent?"

Sparkly Fairy

Appearance: Maria appears to be in her early twenties, and is slightly on the short side. She has blonde hair, so light that it seems almost white, which is usually cut into a sort of bob. Maria has light blue round eyes, and is thin-ish and slightly flat-chested. Right now she is dressed in ordinary blue jeans, black nurse shoes, and a red jacket.

Maria felt sorry for the young girl, Raca, who seemed to be a bit self-piteous. Running a hand through her bobbed hair, it was starting to grow out a bit again, Maria thought about the question. She made a tch sound, and looked bemusedly at Raca. “Let’s see… I’ve never been particularly talented in any area, but I’m slightly intelligent, have good reading comprehension skills, and have been walking since I was a small girl. However, partly because I don’t specialize, I have no special talent.” She explained. In a slightly softer tone of voice she said, “Your ah, acquaintance, Caprice, or whatever your association with her is, doesn’t sound like she likes you very much. Why would you listen to somebody who apparently dislikes you?” She asked looking slightly away from Raca as she did so, in case somebody else would want to answer the question.
Saraez
Appearance: Maria appears to be in her early twenties, and is slightly on the short side. She has blonde hair, so light that it seems almost white, which is usually cut into a sort of bob. Maria has light blue round eyes, and is thin-ish and slightly flat-chested. Right now she is dressed in ordinary blue jeans, black nurse shoes, and a red jacket.

Maria felt sorry for the young girl, Raca, who seemed to be a bit self-piteous. Running a hand through her bobbed hair, it was starting to grow out a bit again, Maria thought about the question. She made a tch sound, and looked bemusedly at Raca. “Let’s see… I’ve never been particularly talented in any area, but I’m slightly intelligent, have good reading comprehension skills, and have been walking since I was a small girl. However, partly because I don’t specialize, I have no special talent.” She explained. In a slightly softer tone of voice she said, “Your ah, acquaintance, Caprice, or whatever your association with her is, doesn’t sound like she likes you very much. Why would you listen to somebody who apparently dislikes you?” She asked looking slightly away from Raca as she did so, in case somebody else would want to answer the question.

Name: Celia Macmillan
Appearance: Pale-skinned and clad in worn out jeans and a simple T-shirt. Her long chestnut colour hair is tied up in a messy ponytail to keep the dark locks out of her eyes. Her posture is rigid and straight while the expression on her face is completely serious. Her eyes are light hazel.

Celia stared at Maria with a hard expression, trying to comprehend how she could ask such a question. "Does it matter if they dislike you? No matter where you go in life, you'll always have people above you who won't like you - maybe even hate you - but that doesn't change the fact that they're your superiors," Celia stated as-matter-of-factly, her determined gaze never faltering on Maria. "Sometimes you can't control who's above you, just like how... you can't control who your parents are." Her voice slightly quavered as she said this and she looked down at her hands which were clenched together in her lap. "You don't know why they hate you and you may never know. All you can do is listen to them, hoping that they'll notice the devotion you're giving them." Taking a deep breath, she raised her head towards Maria again, her face as confident as ever. "And if they don't want to speak to you or even bother to look at you, you show them that you're worth looking at, that you're worth the trouble. I mean, would you give up?" Celia tore her eyes from Maria and looked around the room. "When you want truly want something in the face of all obstacles, would you give up because it was too hard?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff