How well do you know your character?

Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Wow, I hope you (RennaStar) and Rainchelle get it off to making a side story like I did. This story sounds interesting...
Name: Mason DeVrone
looks: short has hot pink hair(natural), electric blue eyes, has a small seemingly frail frame, but is extremly string and controls elements along with other things, has a very emo type style

Mason watched the two new commers who seemed more inclinded to talk to her as the two other men were engagaed in a conversation. Since she had been asked she smiled at the two trying not to let her teeth show too much."Oh just books, science, and such. I love books," her smile grew wider she rarly smiled but when she did it wasn't for nothing, Her smile was dazzling and had been known to make some young over confident boys stutter.
"How about you do you like books, I think they're amazing because it's such an easy way to spread knowledge and knowlege makes us grow as people," she siad.
The jubilant expression on her pale face would've made many of her family gasp and even more of her pureblooded society memebers do the same if not more.

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Amun Lind
Appearance: Pale brown skin, bright periwinkle blue eyes and brown hair. Wears a long blue coat, knee high boots and pale-blue shirt

Amun glanced at the little girl with strange hair. She was rambling on to herself about books and growing people. ignoring her, he turned back to Appoline,
"You weren't interrupting anything." he said, in a slightly stony voice. His eyes breifly flickered over the Immortal, but then dissmissed him with a turn of his head. his cheery manner had all but dissapeared, and though he still had a slight smile upon his lips, his eyes did not match it.
"So what has happened?"

looks: short has hot pink hair(natural), electric blue eyes, has a small seemingly frail frame, but is extremly string and controls elements along with other things, has a very emo type style

Mason supressed a growl she was not used to being ignored but realized she looked like th youngest of the group and couldn't prove she was much older and more mature without exposing herself and she just wasn't sure she was ready to do that yet for if she did Angel'd be able to find her. And Angel was such a grouch latly, so Mason bit her tounge and pulled a packet out of her pocket and dropped afew red pills into her water watching it turn bloody red like wine. she'd sit back and wait till she had the chance to speak with someone who wouldn't treat her like a child, and she might be able to act her age.

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Amun Lind
Appearance: Pale brown skin, bright periwinkle blue eyes and brown hair. Wears a long blue coat, knee high boots and pale-blue shirt

He looked into Appoline's eyes, and then, as if she had somehow communicated with him, a flash of emotion flew across his face. Suddenly, he stood, his face unreadable once more. His eyes flickered acrosss the room,
"What am I doing here? This is rediculous." he frowned andshook his head, and with that he dissapeared through the doorway.

Mason's eyes scanned the room she wasn't quite sure what had happened and she felt like she'd annoyed someone, but the feeling disappeared and she looked away from the reamining people leaning back in her chair.Today was just not her day and she had a feeling it wasn't getting better any time soon espically if Angel guessed the right place to find her.

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Nenet Akhenaton
Appearance: Egyptian features, sleek black hair, but large, green cat-like eyes.looks round about 17, wears a cotton tunic and gold anklet.

"No need to be feeling down sunshine." she smiled at Mason, taking in the bright colours of the girl's features. "No worries, that's what i say. And i doubt Angel will find you here. So don't cry sweetheart." she smiled again, encourigingly. Well, at least she tried to. She wasn't good with dealing with humans, especially not the young ones. but at least she tried to be nice.
"Who here has wings?" she asked haphazardly.
Name: Mason
Appearance

Name:Angel
appearance

Mason's face fell and she suddenly commanded an air of knowledge and as if she should be royalty as she spoke next."Cry?Why would i cry?"she asked lazily arching her thin eyebrow at Nenet."Angel over worries himself and that is why he's gotten old so fast."
At that exact moment a tall man who wa sproting angel wing stormed into the shop stomping over and taking Mason by the collar of her shirt."Mason Anne Demark, how dare you leave without telling me your parents were they alive would be outraged!"
"See you'd never believe this guy is the same age as me," Mason smiled bordly glancing up at the white haired man who looked to be around twenty five.

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: Egyptian features, sleek black hair, but large, green cat-like eyes.looks round about 17, wears a cotton tunic and gold anklet.

Nenet cocked her head to one side, "Actually, you all look the same to me. I would say both of you look just over twenty eight. But then again, my observational skills never were that great." she stared intently at angel with her unnerving eyes.
"You seem to have wings, which therefor answers my previous question. What a coincidence." she smiled, and let out a small laugh. "What exactly is the problem here? There seems to be a little touch of tension surrounding the both of you. What has happened?"
Appearance

appearance

Mason's mouth twitched in annoyance she felt really old now and looked over at Angel rolling her eyes,"You're such a bother!"
"I'm Mason's guardian she was not supposed to leave the mansion grounds!"Ange snapped eyeing her with an annoyed expression.
"Oh wah! You worry too much if my mother was still alive she'd say the same thing...wait she did!"Mason siad revertaing back to acting like the 16 year old she looked like and stuck her tounge out at him.
"You act ike a 5 year old not a 500 year old!" Angel snapped.

Wheezing Gekko

"Aaah, so you're not human- and you're not twenty eight wither. Hmm, I should really make a point of checking people's aura's before I make judgments. I did guess though that Angel wasn't human- not many humans sprout wings. Funny isn't, how some people remind you of others. Take you- Mason. You remind me too much of a girl I used to know. Such a shame what happened to her." she shook her head. "I told her not to get too close to Seraphim when he's angry. But no-one ever listens to me."
"So what is your life story?"
Appearance

appearance

"My life story," Mason smiled about to plunge into a mini speech when Angel covered her mouth.
"Think before you speak Mason,"he said and released her.
She rolled her eyes at him,"Like I said he's an uptight grouch that's why he's gotten old so fast."
Though she knew what he meant -he didn't want her to reaveal what she was- she once again being a defiant 'child' smiled and started to speak."I was born along time ago and I don't really remember much of my life up until about the time of the revoltuionary war in the Americas. Our memeories fade alittle after time espically when you spend as much time as I do looking otward the future. But I remember vividly that -I being much of the physicaity of a 13 year old back then- dressed as a boy and marched at the battle of bunker hill. Then I also remember the battle of the civil war but back then I olny brought the troops water and such as ANGEL wouldn't let me go join the army again. Then there was Nazi Germany...that was the worst. I could smell the death even even miles away as I worked as a general's assistant. It was sickening but I helped in an attempt to kill Hitler, when they found us out and put me to death everyone was suprised I did not die no matter how many different type of ways they tried. The bullets bounced off my skin and the gas chambers did nothing. I've seen much in my time and I was involved in much world history... I met the king of England during world war one, and even got a chane to stand next to President Aberham Lincolon. But ever since my parents died post the Veitnam war I've been forced to stay close to our mansion and not particpate much in anything...completely Angel's doing."
"You keep all your records of events by times of war," Angel muttered bitterly flexing his wings before pulling them back in on his body.
"Will you leave me alone,"Mason snapped before turning back to her questioner.
"How about you? You definatly seem much older and wiser than you look..."

Wheezing Gekko

"Older, yes. Very much older. My first real memories are of Ancient Egypt. I can remember that the great Pyramids were already built. I stayed there for one thousand years. Watching its Empire grow- and then fall, ever changing, ever evolving. I watched the pharohs and the kings. I even took my second name from them. And then, when the years turned into those that you call AD, I left it- preferring to travel the world and see new places, explore new kingdoms. I have seen more wars than you can ever dream of. I have always travelled alone." she paused briefly.
"Untill now. I met three other of my kind, and since then we travel together. I miss Egypt badly, but on returning there last year, it has become so much less than it once was. I no longer recognise it. It makes me sad to see what it has become."
she finished with a hint of sadness in her voice.
"What place do you miss the most? And why?"
Appearance

appearance

"Miss?"Mason muttered biting her lip so hard she almost drew blood.Is she was to speak of it she'd have to tell of her kind, and Angel woul not be happy about that."My parents."
Angel placed a hand on her shoulder flexing his grip in caution.
"My mother was the Arch Angel who damned herrselve to look after the followers of lucifer in eternity, but they were sorrowful and regreted their decision to do wrong. She later on around the time of Christ Jesus met my father who was a noble in place where the crucified Jesus, they fell in love. Even though it was supposed to be forbidden and the worst of it was my father was a vampire, pureblood to be exact. They lived happily for hundreds of years until the time of Egypts fall," Mason glanced at Nenet and frowned. "My mother's eternal life was withering away because of her sin. So they decieded she'd be turned into a vampire, and since she had drank my father's blood she gained the status of a pureblood. Years later around the closing of the mideval period my parents had me, and they were cursed by the otehr Arch angels. My parents were to die in the year 1958, and they did. But I being of the pureblood line live now under constant protection by the vampire community as if I am their queen, god felt bad for what his angels had done and sent Angel my mother's great aunts's son to watch over me."
A small sigh escaped her lips,"I suppose that was another biography of myself...but it is slightly nessicary to understand very much about me," she muttered.
Angel rolled his eyes and flapped his wings afew times,"You shouldn't go around telling everyone you meet that you're a pureblood! You've got enough threats of death from the level E and D vampires."
Most of the characters I create always have some part of my personility so I know them pretty well. My favorite characters to create are mostly rebellion types.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff