Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 ... 165 166 167 > »|

Name: Captain Fenix Renascut
Appearance: Fenix is androgynous, and sports a jet black mohawk.
The Captain's eyes are a unique molten color and the right is covered by an eye patch.
One could call the captain's attire handsome.

Stepping into the building the sky raider glanced around curiously, just catching the tail end of a question.
"Hmmn." pulling a flask from a satchel and downing the contents the young pirate plopped into an open wooden chair. "Superhero? Peter Pan! Ain't nobody greater than Pan. Inspiration for my airship, y'know. The Neverland. In any case. And answer this anyway you wish.." The Captain said pointing to one of the strangers in the room. "Who are you?"
Name Alexander
Age 17
Appearance He's tall, blond, handsome...Okay, he's pretty much Prince Charming. Take that where you want.

"Who am I?" Alexander repeated, his eyebrows raised. Well, this man looked to be unlawful, so that would explain the stupid question. "I'll pretend that I get asked that often. I am the Crown Prince Alexander, Heir to the Throne of Midan. And no, you may not call me Alex. Though, Alexander will be alright."
He smiled, suddenly a normal teenager instead of an imposing prince. "Whoa. Wonder what James would have to say about that performance. He'd probably tease me about my formalities for days. Anyway, would you consider yourself patriotic?"

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Captain D. London
Appearance: Enigmatic and strangely beautiful, he stands at a mediocre but impressive height with a sprightly athletic build that is heavily draped in all manner of things- namely a large coat with reflective brass buttons and a belt that, if studied closely, carries the words 'perfection is but a tomorrow away' engraved on its buckle.

"Sure Alex," London said- though whether it was deliberate or not, no-one could tell, " I would consider myself a patriot. Though not to a king! Or a Queen! Or a Government! Oh God no- Hell no! What a great bunch of stuck-ups and jerks!" He looked at the boy shrewdly- most probably not realising he was talking to a member of royalty, "I am a patriot kiddo, but to no-one but myself!"

He was pleased with this, and smiled to himself- he truly WAS the greatest. He'd like to see any Head of State be half as awesome as he.
"Loyalty to the self must come before loyalty to the state. What do you think dollface? If you could choose between saving yourself, or saving your country but dying in the process, which would you choose?"

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rox Shi
Appearance: He stands at the short height of 5'0", with short, slightly spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. His clothing of choice is such that it would make one think that he's a punk.

Rox just watched the man who had just spoken for a few moments, a little unsure of what to make of him. From what he had seen, this man was bit...how to put it? Strange? No, not quite right. Crazy? Closer, but still not quite right. Perhaps he was a little self-centered too...whatever. Rox shrugged and decided to answer the question that had been presented. "I would naturally save myself because the country has done nothing for me. I have no reason to do anything for it, let alone throw away my life." He glanced over at the one who had put forth the question to which he had just answered. "However, my loyalty is not solely to myself." Unlike some people in this world. Rox thought a bit bitterly, thinking mostly of his parents. "Were it my brother were concerned, I would do anything. To which leads me to my own question: Is there anyone or anything that you would stop at nothing for, even do such a thing as murder for?"
Name: Kenneth
Appearance: Ken is relatively average standing at 6’0” His hair is impeccably white from a past event leaving him that way. He wares a white button down shirt western style with buttons in the back. Also a pair of dark washes and black working boots. Though something seems strange about the gloves he wares. They seem to be made of leather and at the wrist a thin bracket of metal is clasped all around. Along the metal cuffs are four chains that lead up the fore arm to another cuff.

He had been sitting listening to all the questions becoming very bored and letting his mind wander leaning back in his creaky old chair. But when he heard Rox’s question he felt a knot in his throat as he leaned forward putting his elbows on top his knees. He felt that the question had been directed at him. “Is there anyone or anything that you would stop at nothing for, even do such a thing as murder for?"
He was pensive but saw that a good friend had answered without hesitation earlier. He sits up and strokes his shaggy hair back taking in a deep breath with a long sigh. “Yes, I would kill someone if it came to that.” He looks back at his friend to see her reaction, not knowing whether or not he really wanted to see her. “If … my home, or my family,” A flash of his roommates and then his mentor. He cringed at the memory of the great teacher. “ …where in danger, I would not hesitate. I owe them everything!” He feels anger building up to smother other emotions. “They could hate me forever because of it but, I would kill because after I did they would still be alive.” Looking at his friend he shakes off the anger and clears his throat. There is a long pause. He looks around the room curiously because of the silence. “Oh!” His eyes widen and he jumps up in his chair. “Um. What makes you the key part in your group, or party, or band of friends? Whatever you call it.”
Name: Thomas.
Appearance: Narrow-faced, long-nosed and thin-lipped. Slightly canted yellow eyes sitting beneath thin, arched brows. Has dark brown hair cut into untidy little spikes. Dressed sharply in a antique-style reddish-brown leather coat, long fitted pants and shined black shoes. A half-smoked cigarette dangles from his lips, never seeming to burn down.

With a jerk, he sat up straight in his chair, blinking the sleep out of his eyes.
Awkward.
Coughing slightly, Thomas pinched the quietly burning cigarette with two fingers from between his lips, turning it over in long thin fingers over and over until the moment stretched too long - epochs of awkwardness - and finally, he popped the thin white stick back between his lips and looked up.
"I'm the dumb kid in my family," he finally states baldly. The words tumble out of him one after the other, almost as if saying them faster would gloss over the truth more easily. "My older brother is the glamorous child that everybody wishes their child was, and my younger sister fulfils the role of the strange kid that nobody ever wants. And me?"
A wan smile drags its slow way across his face.
"I'm the middle child that has never came to his full potential. Such a waste, my relatives always say. I'm, uh, I suppose I add to my family in the sense - of ... playing a stereotypical role of a stereotypical family unit in a bad soap drama. Besides. My brother needs to shine, and we - that is, my sister and me - we make him look brilliant in comparison."
"Well, then." He places both hands flat on his bony knees, and peers around the room, taking in all the varied faces.
"What's the biggest lie you've ever told? Why did you do it?"

Magnetic Seeker

6,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Wayleigh Ryder
Apperance: Long, straight, blond hair that hangs over her chest. Bangs that cover her right eye. Her eyes, almond shaped, were bright blue. She stood at 5' 2 3/4". A round face with a round nose to compliment it. She wasn't just pale, but she was ghostly. So ghostly she kinda "glowed." Steampunk all the way.

She propped over on the nearest table. The biggest lie I ever told... "But, sir... I can't lie." She smirked. "I'm a faerie. I can't lie." She looked over at the next person and dropped her smile. "Why do you act the way you do?"

appearance: well light brown hair ,hazel eyes , and kinda skinny.

leans up intrigued by the question and a little scared " i told every one my parents were together and happy " well why did i say that hmm. sits back in chair to think.well because i haven't met any one who didn't at least see there dad once a month and i see him like once every 3 years.

ok so whats the worst thing uv ever wanted to happen to your parents?
((It's been forever since I did this. Hope y'all don't mind an RP character.))

Name: Pyrotic Blaze
Actual name: Phoebe Boren
Appearance: Very short black hair, pale skin, about 5'6". Wears tinted goggles, black jeans, fingerless gloves, sneakers, and a black vest over an indigo tank top.

--

She casually strides into the room, settling down into a chair and making herself comfortable with as little fanfare as possible. She slouches down, making herself comfortable.

"To be honest," she said when the question came out, "exactly what did eventually happen to them.They died when I was about 15-16. In a fire, which, surprisingly, wasn't my fault. 'Course, I could've put it out, but I didn't. I was never really close to them, and in a way their deaths were kind of a relief. I lived with my uncle these last few years. Still do."

[While she did actually want this to happen, it still came as a shock when it did. She recovered quickly. Almost too quickly. That was the first sign that something may have been wrong. Her uncle noticed it, but never asked or acted. That was the second.]

She takes a moment to think of a question that hasn't been done to death or which is simply stupid. "Is there anything you'd die for?" she asks.
(Boy, it's been a long while since I last posted here.)

Name: Taivas
Appearance: Long silver hair that goes down to the stomach, deathly pale skin, sky blue eyes.

"Is there I'd die for?" Taivas repeated as she pondered. Death...It was when one stopped existing, didn't they? Why would she stop existing on her own will? The question had never occurred to her during all her existence until up to this point. Then she remembered Ostiron and Staryn, the ones who had raised her, clothed her, and comforted her. She would do anything for them.

"I think..."She struggled to find the perfect word. Parents? Caregivers? Ah-ha! "...I'd die for my guardians. And as for you, do you play an instrument?" She patted the golden ocarina in her bag.

Romantic Explorer

Appearance: He stands at the short height of 5'0", with short, slightly spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. His clothing of choice is such that it would make one think that he's a punk.

"Me, play an instrument? As if. I'd rather be doing something more productive." Rox answered without having to really think much about his answer. He'd much rather build a computer or create that new hacking program he'd thought of...speaking of technology, it was what gave him the idea for his next question. "How advanced would you say the technology is where you originate from?" For as he had noticed, it was quite obvious that everyone here didn't come from the same place. Or same world, for that matter. It wasn't too much of a surprise really, seeing as he had seen stranger things after meeting Riely.

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Captain D. London
Appearance: Enigmatic and strangely beautiful, he stands at a mediocre but impressive height with a sprightly athletic build that is heavily draped in all manner of things- namely a large coat with reflective brass buttons and a belt that, if studied closely, carries the words 'perfection is but a tomorrow away' engraved on its buckle.

"Oh my God," London threw his arms up in despair, "Enough! Enough with the stupid questions!" he had the strong urge to bury his face deep into the folds of his coat, but seemed to manage to restrain himself. "Why would you even ask that?" he asked instead, looking increasingly upset and worried, "Can't you see there's no real answer to that?Wherever we come from, of course we're going to thing our technology is advanced! The damned citizens of the Stone Age would have considered their primitive tools advanced!"

Feeling tearful, London slid his large, black, reflective goggles back into place. They covered most of his face, and this seemed to calm him down.
"I need you all to stop being an idiots," he reasoned with the room, "And answer me quite frankly- What on earth are you doing here???"

Romantic Explorer

(usually i'd wait longer then this to post again, but I just couldn't resist. Annoyed Rox(y) is too fun to write XD)

"How should I know why I'm here?! I just am! Isn't that the point?!" Rox said, none too calmly in answer to the man's question. To say that he was a bit annoyed was a major understatement. This man, whoever he was or whoever he thought he was, was starting to get on Rox's nerves. All high and mighty or whatever. "And fine, how about I rephrase my question then, huh? What kind of technology is there where you come from? Satisfied?!" The last word he spoke was more directed towards the one who had who had insulted him with a sharp glare.
Name: Pyrotic Blaze
Actual name: Phoebe Boren
Appearance: Very short black hair, pale skin, about 5'6". Wears tinted goggles, black jeans, fingerless gloves, sneakers, and a black vest over an indigo tank top.

"Oh, we have all kinds of super-advanced technology, you don't even know. I mean, I don't know what your world's technology is like, but mine is so superior I don't have to." Pyro rolled her eyes, inwardly laughing at herself for attempting to agitate the kid further. Though she decided ultimately that a decent question deserved a decent answer. "In all seriousness though, yeah, we got some sweet tech. Clean, renewable energy, passenger rocketships, fifty flavors of rays and beams, mechanical prosthetics, lifelike robots, etcetera, etcetera, the usual package that comes with a society where scientists invent to fulfill society's needs and not just because they can. Well, either to fulfill society's needs or to overthrow it. Still, it's the same principle.

"Classes in science are far more prevalent in my universe than they are in others--and before you ask, no, I haven't seen them but I'm not the only trans-universe traveler out there. That's just how much value my society puts on it. I was never very good at robotics, unfortunately. Though there was a time when I considered studying genetics..."

['Considered' is a bit of an understatement. Phoebe was always fascinated by the world of organic science. She would often flip through her biology textbook for fun. The world of genetic engineering had always held so much promise, controversial though it may be. Phoebe was never one to care about controversy. In fact, as one who balanced precariously atop the rickety fence dividing 'good' from 'evil', she reveled in it.]

"I hope that's a satisfactory answer." And now, a question. While Pyro was known among her close friends (friend, rather) for being mercilessly straightforward and asking the questions that really needed to be asked, this wasn't a situation where such talents could be put to use, what with not knowing who it would end up being directed to or anything about that person anyway. The best she could hope to accomplish would be a generalized question that perhaps they hadn't considered the answer to before. Hardly enough room for growth of character. And on such short notice, meaningful questions were hard to think of.

"...What is your current profession?" she finally settled with. "And what would you rather do? Are they the same? Are you happy with your job?" She may have been asking too many questions, but they were all centered around the same subject, and one inevitably led to the others. It seemed reasonable.

((Oh and jsyk the stuff in brackets isn't a note from me, it's other stuff that Pyro either doesn't know or isn't telling that's relevant to the question or the answer.))
Name: Taivas
Appearance: Long silver hair that goes down to the stomach, deathly pale skin, sky blue eyes.

The recent discussion had Taivas completely lost. The only science she could manage to learn a bit of back in the Castle of Mirth were nature-oriented and very vague. Ostiron wouldn't had let her know more. Plus, Ostiron would comment on technology as "mortal interference with the natural world." Then again, Ostiron did not like anything those mortals "down there" partook, anyway. But Taivas had had managed to see an actual kingdom. The technology was steam-powered. Steamboats were abundant there and watches were quite fashionable.

The thought of timekeepers brought Taivas to take out a friend's pocketwatch from her bag. It was crafted so that one could see the various gears and cogs working and yet still know the time. It was thanks to a transparent crystal with numbers and dots painted on it over the clockwork.

She hadn't been paying much attention; so she jumped a bit when the strange girl had asked her a question. Profession? Was that like what one did with one's life. Perhaps. Taivas wasn't sure how to explain her... "profession."

"Well," she said as her left hand tightened its grasp against the pocket watch, "I don't know what I'm intended to do; I only received my full powers several days ago."

"So, well...What do you think I might be?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces