Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Gekko

Why don't you two take this story to another forum, you're kind of taking up all our space, and this was supposed to be for everyone.
Snow Foxark
xallyvampx
Name:Mira
Description: often called Black angel of the vampire society
User Image

Name: Demetri
Description: User Image

"Wow,"Demetri whistled."I hate so say it but I was able to sleep I'd be asleep to be that was very inlightening."
"Interesting. Actually I think back on it now as I was afraid of what was waiting for them on the other side but I also did not want to damned them eternially to live as I and Anya do.I guess i also was afraid that I would not love anything as much ever again or that I would go crazy with blood lust.And I was right about one thing,I have not felt love phisologically or emotionally. Love is obsolite I have companions."Mira frowned her life as an immortal had disppointed her as she'd wished to be able to give such insight and not just be the type of war machine she'd become.Almost as if she was empty of any emotions...like a shell.
"I think that it is very unfair that the human brain can process emotions and phiosological concepts different than ours do.I would have to assume that the emptiness we feel is from the lack of these things until we find our partner,it makes us humaine again.But if I tried to tell you i understood than I'd be lieing unless we were speaking of un-requited emotions,"Demetri paused then muttered just loud enough for them to hear him."Like the bitter sweet taste of love you get when you are rejected....again and again."
"You I think you are most definatly very interesting adn I'd love tyo just pick apart your brain to see how it works but another time...another conversation.I supposed,"Mira paused and looked over at Demetri who was looking very deep in thought."Demetri would like to know why you do not remember your romantic past with Myko,"Mira stated.
"Aren't romatic memories the strongest ones for a human.I know that they are for us but, how can you forget a relationship with someone when it is that intiment,"Demetri said.

He could feel the frustration andn passion of the memories that Myko must've been flicking through inher head.Though Demetri could not see them he knew of the their nature because all intiment memories gave off the same way to him.It changed the scent of the person's aura when they felt a certain way or were remembering feeling a certain way.

Name: Vask
Age: Unknown/Varies, but is generally 17-30 in biological age (currently 30)
Appearance: Unknown/Varies, but is generally light-skinned, has deep dark blue eyes, has a fully shining (not literally) light head of hair with yellow tones, and a casual smile. Attire consists (presently) of leather quality clothes thick for the winter weather along with some 'scholarly' glasses.

Name: Myko
Age: Unknown/Varies, but is generally 4-30 in biological age (currently 15)
Appearance: Unknown/Varies, but generally has light to tanned skin, a shade/tint of brown messy hair, dark eyes, and a slender body. Besides that, "she" is currently wearing thick (but loose) cotton clothing, but still has all the technological urban gadgets "she" always has on her somewhere.

Name: Sophia
Age: Unknown/Varies, but is generally 11-28 in biological age (currently 21)
Appearance: Unknown/Varies, but is generally a light skinned female (of British origin), has full shining yellow hair (no, not blonde, that is a lack of color with tones of yellow), gentle and calming light-blue eyes, and a soft and slender body that seems fragile and strong at the same time. Of all the cast, she has the most complex detail within her attire, with thick (but loose) cotton clothing with bright colors like pure white and a range of pink and yellow.

Name: James
Age: Around 100 (he lost count), but is generally 17-30 in biological age (currently 15)
Appearance: Varies, but is generally male, has messy hair with a coloration of a combination of a redhead and a blonde (I know, hard to imagine), light tanned skin, dark red eyes, and a confident smile/smirk. Currently female and wearing thin casual clothes not build for the winter. Note: I describe him as 'her' throughout.

"Remember?" Vask said, "I remember my romance with Myko clear as day. That happened near the beginning of that life. The truth is, is that part of my life was generally easy, it was what happened later that seems to cloud my mind. Although it is embarrassing to remember for both of us, we can say that it was actually not that meaningful toward us both in the end of our first lives, of that I'm very certain. Romance has some meaning toward us, but it is definitely not the strongest of memories for us. I can say that for certain. When I say "us", I don't mean "Immortals", but just the group you see here. In fact, I'm certain that James over here (still sleeping) fears and is angered by any type of romance with a hateful passion that I have never seen before.

"Of the memories I did forget though, I can also be certain that they did directly deal with Myko in some way. I would imagine it was an argument of some kind, as I can't imagine why we would split up after our first lives." Vask said evenly. Myko said nothing on it, but her face showed that Vask seemed to be hitting almost on the center dot of the target. Vask continued, "We were inseparable in our first lives, we truly loved each other, and would never even think of betraying the other. It was an impossibility for us. So the argument must have been unexpected and pertaining to something that we would have never had to decide on before. Our views of the world were also very much the same, so I really can't imagine what it was, it truly must have been very shocking to both of us." Vask then frowned, "I can remember so much of my entire existence on our planet, but why can't I remember the parts that truly mattered? It is highly probable that those memories of mine were specifically taken away as so I could not figure out what it was at all.

"If you really want such a personal question answered, you will have to speak with Myko or possibly Sophia on why I can't remember. I'm sure they know and just don't want to tell me at this moment. Although I don't know why they keep quite even after all these centuries, I still do trust them." Vask smiled kindly without anger or frustration, even though by all logical nature, he shouldn't have. He should have been the opposite. If Myko and Sophia had joined him on his journey throughout his lives, he would have had a lot less stress, and a family to be with. He wouldn't have had to decide all those hard decisions on his own. Why had they abandoned him?

Myko decided to speak, "I won't speak of that right now, but I can help answer Dimitri's question. My "romance" with Vask was doomed from the start. I was the one that ended it by choice. Now that I think back on it, I'm glad I did. Vask would have been the perfect partner, we really were built for each other in every way. We truly loved each other in every way too, just like he said. But... Life is complex. A love such as that one would fail like a rock against a tank. Today, I would say our relationship is much more closer than we ever could have been before with that romance because of the hardships that we have faced with our later lives.

"The passion of memories that I am troubled with all these years were not of our romance, but of what happened later in our first lives, near the end of it. I won't show Vask or you guys why that is right now though... I love the love of what you speak about. I love it ever so much... I have learned so much about it throughout my lives, not just with Vask... But, I will say this final thing, if anyone is guilty of betraying Vask in that life, it was me, by my own free choice. You should not be angered or confused by Vask, but by me instead. I am the one responsible for my choosing to decline our romance, and his abandonment and betrayal in the end. I can tell the question Vask must be thinking. Why had I abandoned him? I can't say that right now; not until the near the end of our current lives.

Name:Mira
Description: often called Black angel of the vampire society
User Image

Name: Demetri
Description: User Image

Mira nodded at the responce she'd been hoping for something more explainable but, did not dare let the disappointment touch her expression."You chose to end such a perfect relationship then?I can olny hope your reasons were pure and not tainted by pre-betrayal."
Then there was a soft rustling in the trees near by;any human would've passed it of as nothing.Mira knew who it was and she could smell him,she would wait though until he'd chosen to show himself.Let the silly boy think he was so stealthy.
Demetri was suddenly very annoyed with this girl."How could you do that!I know that I've done many things in my life that I'm definatly not proud of that that is terrible!Did you even have a reason?!"His voice came out pained,angry and,for the first time real emotions reached his perfectly sculpted calm expression.
Mira rolled her eyes and smacked him up side the head."I know Demetri but you mus'nt be rude."
Demetri closed his eyes for a moment then his emotions vanished once again replaced by his almost unsettling calm."Yes,Demetri I know he's here,"Mira mutterted to him.
"Do you feel that presence?"Demetri challenged still slightly frustrated.

(( note:sorry my responces are always so short >.< ))
RennaStar
Why don't you two take this story to another forum, you're kind of taking up all our space, and this was supposed to be for everyone.
I'd have to say your right, I didn't plan it to be like this at the start, but it has grown a bit too much. (especially with my long posts) I'll have to ask xallyvampx. Should we move? I could start a new topic...
Snow Foxark
RennaStar
I'd have to say your right, I didn't plan it to be like this at the start, but it has grown a bit too much. (especially with my long posts) I'll have to ask xallyvampx. Should we move? I could start a new topic...

I don't really care whatever you want to do ninja
Ok, I'm done, go ahead and go over there, it's in the collaborative works. It should be easy to spot.
Name: Karly Folton
Appearence: Messy, medium length dirty blonde hair that always gets in her face and covers her dark brown eyes. Height is aroun 5'3 (coupled with big feet!)

Karly shoved some kinky blonde hair out her face, nearly poking herself in the eye in the process. Now that she could actually see, she glanced around the room nervously, her hands fiddling with a stray string from the hem of her dark green shirt. She bit her lip, unsure of what to say. In her mind she was rooting herself on to say something, "Come on! This is nothing! You've travelled to Hell and back yet you still can't talk in front of people?!"

Shifting uncomfortably in her chair, head turned away from the others as she spoke, "Uh...If you could travel to any other planet which one would you go to?" Personally, she wouldn't want to go to any other planet seeing as Earth was the only one suitable for human life and besides, what if there were aliens? But that was the question that had popped out of her mouth and there was no taking it back now.
Appearance: Unknown/Varies, but is generally light-skinned, has deep dark blue eyes, has a fully shining (not literally) light head of hair with yellow tones, and a casual smile. Attire consists (presently) of leather quality clothes thick for the winter weather along with some 'scholarly' glasses.

"That is an easy one. I would like to go to Earth. It is a legend in our world, that it used to be the original planet humans belonged to. This is totally undocumented though, so it would be hard to know the truth. It's probably not habitual to humans anymore though, if the legends are true. In fact, some even state that it was destroyed totally.

What would you do if the world you thought you knew was just an illusion? What if you found out the beliefs you held to be true, you found were totally wrong? What would you do?

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Teivel Aeris
Appearance: Is currently in the shape of a young woman, with long dark hair and darker eyes. her skin is fair and slightly freckled. She is wearing a soft white tunic, brown leggings and a golden belt.

"I wouldn't care in the slightest. Those sorts of things do not bother me at all. If the world wants to be an illusion- fine by me. As long as I carry on living, and it carries on living. I don't care what any species of creature does- be it human, spirit or alien- as long as it doesn't cause me any trouble or get in my way. |And as for beliefs, I believe what I want to believe - no matter if it is true or not." The woman finished speaking.

"Tell me, child, What is your purpose on this planet?"

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Name: Appoline Sarienne
Age: 50 years old (frozen in time, has appearence of 15 year old)
Appearence: Black hair, wavy, untidy, greeny- brown eyes, pale skin, curvy but slimish, partial to wearing dresses and skirts (even in winter), 5'9"

"I don't know. That is for higher powers to decide, conceited women."
She looked away pointedley, towards the man sitting next to her. "And you? What does it feel like when you kiss the one you love?"

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: Is currently in the shape of a young woman, with long dark hair and darker eyes. her skin is fair and slightly freckled. She is wearing a soft white tunic, brown leggings and a golden belt.

"Conceited? Me? The cheek of it! The young people these days have none of the respect they used to when I was young. Humans are such a stupid civilisation. If I had it my way..." her voice drifted off. Her sharp eyes darted to the man sat next to the pale Appoline,
"Well, answer her question fool!"

"I would not change a thing. Having my way completely would go against my own code of morality that I follow. I do not have the personal power to be responsible for the lives of billions in human civilization."

Emotions can cause much disruption if someone frequently controlled by it, were in power. Don't you agree?
Name: Calro Bellandrum (His real name's Cairo but due to a misunderstanding everyone calls him Calro.)
Appearance: He hasn't shaved in a while, but he has showered- thankfully. There's also the slight aroma of strawberries about him. As for clothing he's wearing an old, worn out, blue suit with the chain from his pocket watch dangling from his- well pocket (Pants pocket to be exact). He's 5'11" , rather scrawny, hair's jet-black, fair-skinned, and his eyes are a yellow.

Calro walked in that moment, still not too sure where he was or if he was anywhere at all. But having finally found another living, breathing soul he decided to make the most of it.
"I'd say it varies from to person," he replied taking a seat across from the young man, "even the best of us succumb to our emotions but always in our own little way."
Reaching into his pocket Calro took out a lighter and two cigarettes, "Care for a smoke?"

Wheezing Gekko

Appearance: Is currently in the shape of a young woman, with long dark hair and darker eyes. her skin is fair and slightly freckled. She is wearing a soft white tunic, brown leggings and a golden belt

She stared intently at the slim white roll of paper between the man's fingers. It did indeed have a very inticing smell to it...almost...spicy?
"A smoke huh? I might as well try it." It wasn't as if she hadn't tried worse. Calro passed it over to her, and she mimicked his movement of putting it in her mouth. He lent forwards, and lit it with his lighter. She breathed in deeply. To seconds later, in a terrible moment of panic and disgust, Teivel had morphed into her wild dog shape- the one she used when feeling threatened.
"What is this poison?" she snarled. the people around her's eyes opened wide in shock. Teivel realised, and quickly morphed back into the young woman.
"What are you looking at?"

"Well, if you want me to be direct and concise(without trying to be funny), I'm looking at you......."

"If you mind my language and almost comical usage of the following question, then please answer me this. Of these three, what makes the world go 'round (the most)? Love, money, or bullshit?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff