I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 165 166 167 > >> >>> »|

Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor
Name: Kaylee
Appearance: shoulder-length light brown hair, grey/green eyes, average height

Kaylee frowned at Tchalia and moved her chair to another spot in the room, "I already have loyalties elsewhere thank you."

Kaylee looked over her shoulder to make sure Tchalia wasnt following her, "So, do any of you like music as much as I do, which is quite a lot by the way."

Tchalia shook her head. When would the opposition learn to stop tempting her to raze their cities to the ground? Three cities in twice as many weeks...

Tchalia mounted her horse and gave the signal. Within moments, Kaylee resembled a large porcupine with arrows for needles, and the horde set off to destroy her home, burn the village, and bring the province under their control.
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor
I'll use Kaylee again.

"How am I not perfect?" she blushed and looked down, "Well, to be perfectly honest, I lie a lot. sweatdrop And I'm um, guilty of adultery. But lets not talk about that!"

Kaylee laughed nervously and wondered why she has just admited that.

"So, I imagin a lot of you have killed someone? Well, who here has not commited murder?"

Jeff giggled a little. He giggled like a girl, that's what teammates said at least. "I haven't actually killed someone, but I threatened to shove sprayable cheese up my roommate, Brian McCann's nose once. Oh and I accidentally threw a baseball at his head once and knocked him out. Me and some teammates thought he was dead but then I kicked him and he punched my knee."
Laverne Terres
"I don't eat candy," Tori returned. "I might be allergic to it or something. Red 40, maybe. So no lollipops for me."

Her knuckles were white on her right hand, squeezed hard into itself. She retaliated with another question.

"What's wrong with you all? As in, how aren't you perfect?"

"I am perfect. Otherwise the Arunya wouldn't have blessed me and told the holy man Gal Qutoq that I would be the Great Khan, the light of heaven on earth." Tchalia smiled and wiped the blood from her sword.

"How do you punish disloyalty?"
Sylphi
Laverne Terres
"I don't eat candy," Tori returned. "I might be allergic to it or something. Red 40, maybe. So no lollipops for me."

Her knuckles were white on her right hand, squeezed hard into itself. She retaliated with another question.

"What's wrong with you all? As in, how aren't you perfect?"

"I am perfect. Otherwise the Arunya wouldn't have blessed me and told the holy man Gal Qutoq that I would be the Great Khan, the light of heaven on earth." Tchalia smiled and wiped the blood from her sword.

"How do you punish disloyalty?"

Name: Jason
Appearance: Dark hair, blue eyes, dresses in a businesslike manner

Jason sighed heavily. "Depends on how severe it is. At most, death. What do you do for a living?"
"Various things." She counted in her head, staring at the ceiling as she thought. "Mostly legal, but there's always the odd job."

Grinning, she found a glass of water with one hand and downed it. "Unfortunately, most of the illegal ones are life-and-death matters, so..."

Tori ambled towards another chair. "Chicken or the egg, do you think?"
Laverne Terres
"Various things." She counted in her head, staring at the ceiling as she thought. "Mostly legal, but there's always the odd job."

Grinning, she found a glass of water with one hand and downed it. "Unfortunately, most of the illegal ones are life-and-death matters, so..."

"Egg. No point in killing a perfectly good chicken just because you want breakfast." Tchalia frowned at the absurd question. "Can I offer you a drink? We've water, milk, and fermented milk, although I wouldn't recommend the later if you intend to be riding later."
Sylphi
Laverne Terres

"Egg. No point in killing a perfectly good chicken just because you want breakfast." Tchalia frowned at the absurd question. "Can I offer you a drink? We've water, milk, and fermented milk, although I wouldn't recommend the later if you intend to be riding later."
"A drink? No, I'm perfectly fine." Jason crossed his arms. "How much longer is this going to last, d'you think?"
I know my character well enough not to do this...considering I MADE the character.
Kaylee looked at Jason with a puzzled expression on her face.

"How long is what going to last? The questions or the chicken/egg thing?" Kaylee sighed, "I'm confused...as usual."
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor

"How long is what going to last? The questions or the chicken/egg thing?" Kaylee sighed, "I'm confused...as usual."
"The questions. How long do we have to keep doing this?"
Jasper Riddle
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor

Kaylee shrugged, "I guess until we run out of things to ask each other? Speaking of which, are you left or right handed?"
"By chicken or egg, I meant which came first."

She shook off the drink request nearly immediately.
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor
Jasper Riddle
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor

Kaylee shrugged, "I guess until we run out of things to ask each other? Speaking of which, are you left or right handed?"

I'll use Sarah again.

"Left," Sarah said in a dull voice, twirling her revolver with her left hand. She seemed more interested in the gun than the conversation. "Here's a fun question: If any of you were in a fight, what kind of weapon would you bring?" She smirked, twirling the revolver contentedly.
Indigo Dagger
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor
Jasper Riddle
Lady_Katz_of_Ravensmoor

I'll use Sarah again.

"Left," Sarah said in a dull voice, twirling her revolver with her left hand. She seemed more interested in the gun than the conversation. "Here's a fun question: If any of you were in a fight, what kind of weapon would you bring?" She smirked, twirling the revolver contentedly.

Tchalia grinned. Now that was a proper question. Chickens and eggs? Fish had lain eggs millions of years before chickens evolved. Humans were so nonsensical.

"I'd say about 20,000 mounted archers, 15,000 spear men, 10,000 heavy calvary, 30 catapults, 5 battering rams, and however many conscripts I happened to have lying around.

"And for you, what fates have the holy men decreed?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces