Very, very well thanks 0.57372505543237 57.4% [ 1035 ]
Um... average I suppose 0.16962305986696 17.0% [ 306 ]
I know their name and appearance! 0.037139689578714 3.7% [ 67 ]
Character?! Stories have characters?! 0.027716186252772 2.8% [ 50 ]
My character says: Give me gold. 0.19179600886918 19.2% [ 346 ]
Total Votes:[ 1804 ]

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Captain D. London
Appearance: Enigmatic and strangely beautiful, he stands at a mediocre but impressive height with a sprightly athletic build that is heavily draped in all manner of things- namely a large coat with reflective brass buttons and a belt that, if studied closely, carries the words 'perfection is but a tomorrow away' engraved on its buckle.

London stared at the girl through his mirrored goggles. He damn well hoped she wasn't directing her question at him- he'd had quite enough of talking with all these strangers- London wasn't a stranger kind of person. He wasn't a person kind of person full stop... But no-one was answering. And London hated silences only a little less than he disliked people.

"Ill?" he replied quietly to her question, "I hope it's not serious," he continued blandly, "I once had a sister who went prematurely grey in the hair. What an awful tragedy. I don't know how you bear it. You're looking rather pale too. It's not anaemia is it? Another sister of mine had that. She died."

The people stared at him and he wished his goggles covered his whole face. His hand snuck up and tugged his scarf over his nose. Better.

"Oh well. We all get sick don't we- well, except from me. But you must all get sick- are you sick? Ever known a family member to die from an illness?"

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
(( damn, it's been two years since I last posted here.
I finally decided to return. ))

Name: Yohiro
Appearance: Slightly tall. He has deep piercing green eyes; dark and messy hair,
jutting out in different directions and slightly over his face. His bones are a bit angular, yet fine.
He has dark bags under his eyes and his skin is slightly pale

Yohiro walks in on a group of people, catching the last part of the conversation -- his insides twisted at the sudden thought that came with the question asked. He turned to look around the room. "I suppose I walked in on a very unpleasant part of your conversation," he spoke in a low voice, walking over to an empty chair. He let his body relax into it and then pulled a cigarette out of his pocket. Holding it in his left hand he just stared at it. "My first love died from cancer," his voice lower than before. "She tried saving my life, while her own was fading..." A small smile settled against his face. It had been a very long time ago that he had last spoken of her. He could suddenly feel her fingertips, gentle, against the side of his face -- and her scent washed over his senses.

"Define what you would consider happiness... Or doesn't that exist for you?" He said pulling his mind back into reality. This here was no pity party, and if it was he sure as hell didn't wish to join in on it. His eyes finally left his unlit cigarette and he looked up at the group.

Romantic Explorer

Name: Rox Shi
Appearance: He stands at the short height of 5'0", with short, slightly spiky blonde hair and blue eyes. His clothing of choice is such that it would make one think that he's a punk.

"Happiness is doing what you enjoy or being with those you care for, simple as that. I don't really think there's any other way to explain it." Rox answered, shrugging. Such a silly question. But then again, knowing the definition of 'happiness' and actually being able to attain it were to completely different things. "So, do you have any siblings?"

Lonely Prophet

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Name: Kayla
Appearance: Shoulder-length yellow hair with red highlights, soft green eyes, 5'8" tall, blue jeans, white t-shirt, gold colored bracelet with a music note as a charm.

"I wish. It would be fun to have a sister. We'd do crafts, play games, share secrets... Sadly though, I was only child and separated from my parents a long time ago," Kayla said, her arms resting on the back of the chair. No tears for her; it was only a fact to her that she never knew her parents.
"What is you favorite memory? It doesn't have to be childhood."

Wheezing Gekko

Name: Captain D. London
Appearance: Enigmatic and strangely beautiful, he stands at a mediocre but impressive height with a sprightly athletic build that is heavily draped in all manner of things- namely a large coat with reflective brass buttons and a belt that, if studied closely, carries the words 'perfection is but a tomorrow away' engraved on its buckle.

"Oh, be glad you don't have siblings," Danny shook his head slowly, "Sisters and such- all they do is die from some thing or another and make the parents cry," He didn't look at the girl as he spoke, and now he fixed her with his luminous eyes that were completely mad and not remotely reasonable.
"Favourite memory?" What? But there are so many of them! Hundreds, thousands! A little different each time he remembered them. "Did you know," he said, rubbing his chin, "That the truest memories are those we forget. Every time you remember a memory it changes a little, become more what you want it to be than what it actually was. It's even worse if you attempt to put it into words- so no, I shan't tell you, you nosy little girl," he said, finishing on a nasty note.
"YOUR TURN NOW," he shouted, "and make it quick! Where were you born?" but before they could answer, he had already half lost interest.
Name: Taivas
Appearance: Long silver hair that goes down to the stomach, deathly pale skin, sky blue eyes.

"I was born in my mother's castle," Taivas replied, "at the Crossroads of the World." She hoped that didn't sound too strange. "It's, well, a special place in the world where winter, fall, spring, and summer meet. Though I doubt it still exists, since the Prince and his friends say that it's scientifically impossible for all four seasons to be at the same time."

She felt hypocritical while saying this. "The Prince and his friends also said that legends of multiple deities are false, and that elements could and can never be represented by a living being. But I am-"

Taivas looked at the spectating eyes round her, and quickly stopped speaking. She had felt so strongly about the subject that she had spoken her thoughts without realizing it. Her face turned a pale pink. I couldn't speak at all back there, so maybe that's why I had that outburst.

"Sorry! I, uh, thought out loud. Never mind. So, what's..what's... What's your favorite time of day?" Her left hand tightened its grip on her pocket watch even more.

Prodigal Mage

Name: Ashton Gray
Appearance: Tall, wiry; tan skin; straight, black hair to her lower back, no bangs, and often worn in a braid; brown eyes. Wears lots of reds, grays, and black.

"Oh, god, I don't know." Ashton grinned slightly as if expecting someone to say, "Haha. That's not a real question; don't take it seriously." With no such response forthcoming, she sighed. "I suppose the early morning hours. I live in a small town, so most people are asleep by then. It's like I have the world to myself. It's nice." Shrugging, she met the gazes of those around her with easy confidence. "My shrink says I suffer from insomnia, but I think she just likes to medicalize every little thing I do. Anyway"--She paused and studied her nails for a moment before looking back up with a grin--"enough about trivialities. How do you guys feel about the impending apocalypse?"

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Name: Yohiro
Appearance: Slightly tall. He has deep piercing green eyes; dark and messy hair,
jutting out in different directions and slightly over his face. His bones are a bit angular, yet fine.
He has dark bags under his eyes and his skin is slightly pale

Yohiro turned to look at the girl speaking. Somehow he felt like laughing at that question; it was amusing how everyone seems to like to talk about that now days. "Oh, you could say I am immune against the whole apocalypse, dear. So I suppose I couldn't care le-" He paused. But she would be affected by it... An uneasy feeling settled inside the core of his being. "I basically answered your question, let's move on with the next," he raised an eyebrow. "What melts on your tongue like the sweetest thing you could imagine?" He smiled at his own question; it certainly would be her skin...

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

Irisfar Galebell
Appearance: A tiny body, with long lanky arms built with muscle, but small sturdy legs, sharp cheekbones, small pointed chin, ivory freckled skin, deep set dark green eyes, draping black-brown hair braided down her back, a faded purple tattoo like a spidery vein ringed around her shoulder blades.

A laugh sputtered between Irisfar's clamped mouth. She struggled to keep it from escaping after hearing such a poetic question. She crossed her arms out of habit and fought a squirming grin.
"You have an artistic way of phrasing things," she said wryly. he sweetest thing she could imagine...Her thoughts flickered across a fleeting memory, but she quickly groped for it. The memory bore a soft juicey sweetness over her toug, the ghost of a sensation from her childhood. She tried to draw more from the phantom experience, and as rewarded with the slow formation of foraging in the forest of her homeland, plucking round lush light purple fruits from the branches of a tree with child's hands. She was in the hands of someone strong. Someone tall. Not of her origin.
Irisfar remebered the question, and the memory slipped away, leaving her only with the slight information she'd gathered. Thoughfully she smiled and tilted her head to the side. "I believe it was a type of plum, from my homeland." She sighed, reluctant that she'd let the memory slide. Still, she thanked her goddess for the opurtunity to remember more about herself and hoped to remember more about it later, like a face.
Hoping to leave the truggle behind and keep it's mark off her face, she turned to another person. "Do you ever wish you could go back to your childhood? Things were simpler for me then, I just wish I could recall more of it."
Name: Alis.
Appearance: Tall and statuesque, Alis possesses a body that turns heads. Curly black hair tumbles down near to her waist, framing a heart-shaped, dark-skinned face dominated by a pair of immense white shades, a pert nose and wide pink lips. Dressed in short denim shorts and a bright yellow singlet. Countless bangles clink together on her narrow wrists.

"Eh." And here, she loosed a very loud, unladylike snort.
"Yes, girlie, things were simpler - things always were -" She shook her head slightly, thin strands of hair coming free of their stiff curls. "But you were too, eh? Simple in a simpler world. Weaker. Less powerful. Not good, not good at all." She adjusted herself, crossing one long leg over the other as she pushed herself further into the uncomfortable chair.
"My childhood, ah, it was like that. Simple in a simpler world. Hiding from the sun from the claws of birds, scraping for my bit of food in a bad desert - and faugh! Don't even get me started on my mammy, she ain't no big deal, leaving her children to raise 'emselves in a bad neighbourhood!" The words trailed off, and her shades slid down her nose. Something milky-white peered over the edge. "But it's in her nature, and in mine - so perhaps one day you'll get one of my kids here bitchin' about how their mammy abandoned them when they were a kid."

"Anyways." She pressed her hands together, looking around at the assembled. "Let's move onto someone else. D'you have a fixed income source? And how d'you like getting your money from that source - and, of course ... How much d'you make per year?"

Lonely Prophet

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Name: Kayla
Appearance: Shoulder-length yellow hair with red highlights, soft green eyes, 5'8" tall, blue jeans, white t-shirt, gold colored bracelet with a music note as a charm.

Kayla raised an eyebrow for a second. She was so used to the ways of the Underground that she forgot how the rest of the world worked.
"Doesn't really matter where I come from. We don't need money to survive. We earn something when we do a job, it isn't always money. And where I come from, money isn't the most valuable item. We don't pay for rent or the essentials of life; we believe that is just a human right to have a chance to live without fighting for it. But everyone still works, it's like an unwritten rule."
From the looks of everyone present, she knew that this was unheard of. 'Too bad for them,' she thought smirking on the inside.
"Tell me, have any of you been in love?"
Name:Aspen Cullen
Appearance:5ft 3in, medium build, porcelain skin, corkscrew black curls, big green eyes in a doll-like face
"Family?"she said, letting out a bitter laugh"I don't know, Im sure there life went back to normal after my mother denied I was her daughter in front of half our town"she said in a strangled voice."she did'nt take nicely to the idea of me being a vampire you know?"she managed "And yours?"she inquired in a light tone that clashed with her eyes, which were fresh with pain.

Deadeye

Name: Ravielle (Temporary name?)
Appearance: Female. Can be misjudged as a tween. Light peachy skin. Pale hair, roughly a mushroom cut, mostly covered by a hood. Long-lashed eyes enclose amber irises. Black tattoo on her right cheek. Right forearm and hand are mechanical, plus her left shoulder.

"My family...?" She hadn't thought she would be asked something like that in this peculiar room. Especially as a newcomer. "I...think they're okay. Last I heard, anyway. Father's still doing what he does best, and my mother balances herself with dancing at her club and caring for my siblings. My other relatives should be all right too." I'll have to visit them sometime. Ravielle could not even recall her siblings' exact faces, now that she thought about it. Was she a bad sister? However...

The girl sighed, pulling on her scarf to scratch once on her chin. Such issues could wait for a better time to be pondered over. What had the person before the vampire girl asked again? Something fuzzy and a bit petty--oh. "...as for love, only in a familial and friendly sense. Not boyfriend-girlfriend stuff--unless you didn't mean just that?" A simple shrug was given, making her resemble a young child. "I've never really had much of a love life. One that I myself would call a 'love life', that is. Some people I know would want to argue on that point."

"Would you say that you've had a plentiful love life?"

{{Blurgh. So rusty.}}
((I'm going to try out my male character here. So... Don't get confused. smile ))

Name: Artie Mcdaniel
Appearance: Male. Pasty white skin, but with freckles that resemble dirt specks. Has thick, ruggedly raven black hair that cuts off right at the nap of his neck. Dark, muddy brown eyes with long, but thin eye-lashes, and a pert nose, completed with full, lightly-tinted red lips. Tall and gangly, always sporting a dusty belted jacket, with neon orange for the hemming. Usually wearing dark-colored skinny jeans with rips in them, (not store bought) with an analog watch hanging off his right wrist.

"Family? Define 'family'." A growl escaped his throat as he let those last words slip through his mouth. Haven't thought about them since I moved out here. Good. I don't need there shitty hues staining my now perfect canvas.
"Let me guess. Is it a loving mother and father, coupled together with a few siblings who get along well?" Artie scoffed at his own remark. Oh, wouldn't that just a sight.
"Maybe if you were to change those 'loving' parents to drug whores and those siblings into lost souls with no love for themselves, maybe I'll consider that family.
"For all I care, they can be rotting on the other side of those train tracks where they belong." The boy sits in angst as the feelings for his 'loving' family grew exponentially. Wait. Scratch that.
"Actually, I love my siblings. I would do anything to get them out of the s**t hole their in right now. It's my parents who I despise." Artie could feel the pure hatred for those two people just roll off his tongue as air could feel his lungs. It came easy.

"A 'plentiful love life'? you make it sound like having sex is a regular thing here." Artie scratched his face, trying to think of a perfect answer to reply with. None thought followed.
"I guess I wouldn't say plentiful," the raven started. "More like... fulfilling." Artie finally muttered, slowly let a smile grace his features.

"So, what is your current opinion on the prediction of our soon-to-be apocalyptic future? Aye or nay?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff