Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Abrey Selyn
The Skilled Thief
I dont think I get this Christian joke about atheists that has spread around. They are saying that atheists eat babies? Dafuq?! neutral Would some please explain it to me?

do you really think that atheists eat babies?
honestly sit back and think about this question

Christians eat babies, not Atheists. seriously, get your history right.

they bake children in ovens, covered in bread dough, and they eat the resulting concoction and drink blood at the ritual they call "communion" as a tribute to their God of Deserts and Fire.
Keltoi Samurai
Abrey Selyn
The Skilled Thief
I dont think I get this Christian joke about atheists that has spread around. They are saying that atheists eat babies? Dafuq?! neutral Would some please explain it to me?

do you really think that atheists eat babies?
honestly sit back and think about this question

Christians eat babies, not Atheists. seriously, get your history right.

they bake children in ovens, covered in bread dough, and they eat the resulting concoction and drink blood at the ritual they call "communion" as a tribute to their God of Deserts and Fire.

ooooooooooohk?

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I don't really get the idea of eating babies, myself. I mean, you gotta let them grow. You get more meat, that way.

******** babyback ribs, I want the full adult version.
Bob and Others
I eat babies to stay eternally young.

According to Oliver Swift, eating babies would both resolve the overpopulation crisis and end world hunger!

We atheists might be on to something... ninja
Atheists cannibalize babies to prove disdain for God.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
The Skilled Thief
Ratttking
Could anyone post the actual joke, please?
There isnt a specific picture or anything. Christians just go around calling atheist baby-eaters.

That's totally not an exaggeration either. It's true. All Christians seriously believe, that all atheist eat babies. I see Christians all the time, making bee-lines to atheist, just so they can accuse them of eating babies. rolleyes

Familiar Smoker

I don't know 'bout yall, but I eat babies because Jonathan Swift told me too...I mean sure he was being satirical, but 'dem babies are delicious!

Familiar Smoker

Pipe Private
According to Oliver Swift, eating babies would both resolve the overpopulation crisis and end world hunger!

We atheists might be on to something... ninja
I think you mean Jonathan Swift...
Love Muffin88
The Skilled Thief
Ratttking
There isnt a specific picture or anything. Christians just go around calling atheist baby-eaters.

That's totally not an exaggeration either. It's true. All Christians seriously believe, that all atheist eat babies. I see Christians all the time, making bee-lines to atheist, just so they can accuse them of eating babies. rolleyes
Where do you live? Why you no capture on tape?

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88
The Skilled Thief
Ratttking

NC. I was of course poking fun at the blatant exaggerations that the OP stated. I've actually never seen any body accuse anyone of eating babies. That would be crazy.
Love Muffin88
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88
The Skilled Thief
Ratttking

NC. I was of course poking fun at the blatant exaggerations that the OP stated. I've actually never seen any body accuse anyone of eating babies. That would be crazy.
I have been accused of eating children. It was kind of horrific. She as mad too, serious look and all, and it was ironically on 4/1 though it was 3 years ago.

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88
The Skilled Thief
Ratttking

I have been accused of eating children. It was kind of horrific. She as mad too, serious look and all, and it was ironically on 4/1 though it was 3 years ago.

People actually accuse people of eating babies? In this day and age neutral Well, there is the crazy people of the Westboro Baptist Church.....
Love Muffin88
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88

People actually accuse people of eating babies? In this day and age neutral Well, there is the crazy people of the Westboro Baptist Church.....
People still believe that talisman's with your blood in it are magical so it's not so far fetched.

Familiar Smoker

Love Muffin88
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88
Derek Gibson
Love Muffin88

OMG!? Religious discrimination still exists!? And is rampant!? Atheists are the least tolerated religious group in the US? You say that a University of British Columbia study found that among Christians the only group that they distrust as much as Atheists are rapists? And Gallup polls show that half the US population would refuse to vote for an Atheist president solely based on the fact that they are Atheist? And you say about the same percentage of US citizens would disapprove of their children marrying an Atheist? Homosexuals are less hated in the Christian community than Atheists? I could do this all day? Why are these all questions? What?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff