ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bishopp Arumat
Anise Silverclaw

(Sounds good. Looks like I'm not needed just now though. ouo I'll subscribe. )

Maybe not yet, but I plan for this place to be a mad house once enough people start coming in. XD; You know me, I love my chaos and such. >.>

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anise Silverclaw

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix was taking in the decorations when a woman approached her. Listening to her talk, it seemed like she owned the building they were in, or at least managed. Bea was transfixed on the girl's eyes, and realized that she couldn't be an elf. Her ears were the wrong shape as well. Bea had heard stories of them, but she had never actually SEEN a non-elf. Once she realized that the woman was speaking to her, Beatrix rubbed the blood dripping out of her nose with the back of her hand so that it wouldn't interfere with her speech.

"Ah, well, I was wondering if there was anyelf ...er... any...thing that could look at my ankle? And head? I... had a bit of a tumble and believe I hurt myself." Keeping the weight off her bad ankle, Beatrix put down her bag, quiver, and bow before pulling the hood down, revealing her badly damaged face. Everything was superficial, however, it looked like blood wouldn't stop seeping out of her cuts, and it seemed that blood began to drip again down from her nose.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
flaming fluffy guns

Anger took in the sight of the woman, not seeming fazed in the slightest by her appearance. “Well that looks a bit nasty. Unfortunately I’m not so good at healing… Oracle can heal, but he’s not about… Pride can too I think, but not sure if that's a good idea. Besides he rarely visit’s my little tavern here. He’s busy you see.” She hadn’t realized a ramble had begun, though she remained distracted by gazing upon the woman’s bruises. “Oh! Right, Drake can heal, but you may have to ask him nicely before he will.”

Finally, the woman seemed to catch herself before she said anymore, a warm smile muting her momentarily as her silver orbs fell upon the eyes of the elf. “Forgive me, my manners are lacking. I’m Anise, though I’m commonly called Anger. Why don’t you have a seat and rest, and we’ll see what we can do about your ankle.” There were various tables scattered about the floor of tavern, all occupied by wooden chairs. Only the few sofa’s and chairs surround the mantle of the fire seemed comfortable. “Might I get your name dear? I’ll be happy to help you in anyway I can.”

((If you’d like to interact with Drake, you are free to. ^^ Just quote him, and he may get to respond tomorrow if he’s online. I’m going to have to head out in a few moments too, I’ve got to be up rather early tomorrow and it’s late here. Welcome to the tavern though, I hope you enjoy your stay.))

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Anise Silverclaw

Drake Magestrail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix smiled softly at the woman, the pain already starting to dull. Or numb. It was really hard to tell at this point of her injuries. "Thank you Ms. Anise. I will be sure to ask for his help. And my name is Beatrix, surname Serila. It was a pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind, I could really use a drink to distract myself from all this, if that wouldn't be too much of course." Bea told Anise with a slight nod of your head, "And I think I would actually appreciate that seat." She said and bent down to pick up her belongings.

Bea hobbled on over to the chairs by the hearth after gathering her stuff and tried to slowly lower herself down on the chair, but it ended up her just falling strategically. After she winced in pain and adjusted herself, Beatrix looked over to the man that Anise labeled as Drake. He was a little ways away from her, but there was no way that she could approach him in her state, "Uh, Excuse me? Mr. Drake?" She called, trying to get his attention.

(It's fine. I'm going to bed anyway. Good night!)

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
flaming fluffy guns
"Quite welcome young one." Drake stated with a smirk before downing the rest of his Scotch. Placing the glass on the bar table he would let out a exhalation of satisfaction. "Now would you mind filling me up again m'dear?" He would ask in an over-exaggerated British accent. As he waited for Anise to pour him another drink, Drake would begin to answer her question. "Mainly I've been doing Council work, but..." His sentence would be cut off as someone entered the tavern. Glancing over his shoulder a bit, he would give the newcomer a cursory glance before looking forward again. As he sat and listened to the conversation the newly arrived female and Anise were having, Drake would take it upon himself pour his own drink. Getting a bit of a wild hair, he would then push the Scotch bottle and his glass to the side before leaning over the bar top, hoping to spot another liquor to mix with his current. Upon hearing his name, Drake's ears would twitch a bit as he sat back down, though without what he was looking for. "Aye, I can heal you." Drake would state as he spun around in his chair so that he was facing the opposite direction he was a moment ago. Standing up, he would then untie the fancy looking cape he wore then lightly set it down on his seat. Walking over to the elven female, he would look over a bit better than what he had before when she entered. "Yep, I'm going to have to cut that off, it is completely too far gone to heal at all." He would say with a completely serious expression across his face. Though this look only lasted long to possibly scare the elf. A smirk would quickly spread across his mouth as he spoke again. "I'm just kidding, I can heal you fine." He stated before his amber eyes would suddenly shift to a completely blank white, though only for a moment. A second later, white flames would spark around him and move over to the places where the elf had been injured. The flames would give a harmful heat, but a warm soothing one as they worked their magic on the wounds. After a few seconds of floating over the wounds, the flames would dissipate, leaving the elf feeling and looking much better than what she had coming into the tavern. "There you are. Good as new." Drake said with a smirk.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Drake Magestrail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As she was still trying to awkwardly adjust herself to make her pain somehow more bearable, Beatrix watched as Mr. Drake made his way over to her. That was a relief because she was afraid that he was either ignoring her, or just didn't hear her from the slight delay when he put down his glass. When he stood over her, she made sure to stay as perfectly still as possible so that he could properly inspect her, but her injured ankle twitched ever so slightly against her control as pain coursed through it.

Beatrix's eyes grew huge when she heard the words Cut that off. Wha.... What? She needed to walk! The elf felt a cold sweat break out, causing the cuts on her face to sting with a new fire, but she didn't really care. Then, Mr. Drake began to curve his mouth into a smile. Well that little... He was just joking. Bea was too relieved to be angry, but she knew now that he was a smug man who liked to make fun. Oh well, at least he could heal her.

Bea's eyes grew wide again when she saw flames emerge and then come at her. Instinctively, she held her breath as they licked her face and ankle. Even though they were hot, it wasn't too painful. She expected it to be like shoving her face straight into a pile of hot coals, but this was more like just sitting a little too close to a bonfire. After a few moments, the flames went away, she tentatively touched her face, and was relieved to feel scabs where the cuts were. Her nose no longer felt smashed, and her ankle was already dulling in the pain. "Thank you so much." She said, a relieved smile spreading across her delicate face.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I apologize for the hold up. I've got a full day today, and I haven't had a chance to post yet. I promise to post as soon as I get all my business taken care of. ^^ It'll be a little later on tonight.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
flaming fluffy guns
Drake gave a soft smile"You are quite welcome m'lady." He stated with a slight bowing of his head. Turning around, he would walk back to his seat, picking his cape up from it before sitting down. Laying the cape across his lap, he would take hold of his glass once more and take a sip from it. "If I may ask, how did you receive those injuries?" He would ask as he turned in his seat to face the female, twirling his cane in his right hand.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail

Hello, Sir Drake. How are you this evening?

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Incredibly meh. And achy. How about you Lady Anise?

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Hurting a little bit, but it's dying down, so i'm doing okay. Sorry to hear you're meh. And hope you don't mind me mentioning/involving you with our new member. ^^

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

Hurting a little bit, but it's dying down, so i'm doing okay. Sorry to hear you're meh. And hope you don't mind me mentioning/involving you with our new member. ^^
It's fine. =o
Drake would have helped her out whether she asked or not.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

It's fine. =o

That's good. =3 Drake's one of the few people she knows with healing powers.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

It's fine. =o

Healing powers has seemed to have been a commodity in the Sins realm. =o

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail
Anise Silverclaw
Drake Magestrail

It's fine. =o

Healing powers has seemed to have been a commodity in the Sins realm. =o

Indeed. There is so much fighting and harsh violence there that healing is a very useful thing.

Like now and how Anger just pretty much threw herself in front of a killing blow. ^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff