Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail

Mhm. I've been softening the rest of us up nowadays. Bl
We won't get anyone new if everyone's a jerk.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

Mhm. I've been softening the rest of us up nowadays. Bl
We won't get anyone new if everyone's a jerk.
Well at least someone stayed to be nice Sin.

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail

Nah, Lacey/Envy is nice too. Ni/Sloth is fair. Pride's doing well these days. Mav's got Anger to balance him out. xD Etc.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

Nah, Lacey/Envy is nice too. Ni/Sloth is fair. Pride's doing well these days. Mav's got Anger to balance him out. xD Etc.
Ah well that's good. And yeah, I kinda figured Anise would be Mav's cricket. xD
And I'm a bit surprised Ni actually took up a Sin, nevermind becoming a Sin. =o

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

Well she had an OC who was Greed for a little while.
Her actual Ni OC is Sloth. We're just waiting for her to get internet. ; u;
Patience. We waited a while for Mav and Anise too.
She still does not have internet though. Which is crap. But hopefully she'll be back soon.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

Well she had an OC who was Greed for a little while.
Her actual Ni OC is Sloth. We're just waiting for her to get internet. ; u;
Patience. We waited a while for Mav and Anise too.
She still does not have internet though. Which is crap. But hopefully she'll be back soon.
Ahhh...=o
And yeah, I've seen Ni posting about not having net. =o

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail

Mhm. But I suspect that soon she will come back. ; u;
[[I'm lurking..Are any of you planning on going IC?]]

Liberal Lover

FlyByCho
[[I'm lurking..Are any of you planning on going IC?]]

I just went IC on the last page. o vo

My OC is Lust, as seen in my sig, also avi currently, and she is behind the counter.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

Mhm. But I suspect that soon she will come back. ; u;
Hope so for the Sins' sake, never good having an inactive Sin, for whatever the reason may be.
FlyBycho

I would, but I like I told Bunni, I'm waiting for a certain person to respond at the moment. =o

Liberal Lover

Gonna go run and get a sub at the cafeteria. I'll be back in just a little bit. c:

Liberal Lover

//Whistles and waits

Beloved Sex Symbol

ANIA... Princess of the Snow

Slipping into the tavern Ania shook her hair free of the winter frost that has collected on top of her head. Watching for a brief moment as bit drifted into the floor, once the small movement was done she took a glance around the tavern and the people that lingered in its walls. A small smile stretched across her light pink lips; crossing over to the bar sheading the heavy fur coat from her body. Slinging across a stool before taking a seat. Long legs crossed at the knee while fingers brushed away silvery blue strand of hair from her face.

It had been a long day, bones were aching from the harsh travle through the snow that built up in land Ania called home. Blue eyes peered across the way traping almost anyone that looked into them. A small decpition of where this princess held from. If her dress didn't state it clearly enough! A white corset trimmed in blue fox fur, slimming her waist and pushing up her chest. Hips clothed in a matching skirt that brushed against her milk white thighs. Boots encased ling lean legs, adding at least three inches to her 5'5 frame. Jewels encased her ears in gleaming wonder brushing against her shoulder. A small snow flake tattooed on her collar bone in a soft blue color: letting only those of her kind know when she was. Outside of that she was just another person traveling the lands.

Heaving a heavy sigh her eyes cluttered close; lashes brushing against cheeks, small snowflakes falling down melting in contact with warmed skin. Not that her person was warm like a normal mortal human. But not as cool as there dead either. Almost a decent medium or at least to herself, didn't matter what others thought of her body heat. Intimacy was unspoken of unless it was with her intended... another reason she was not in her home land. The male was a brute and tyrant trying to run her people and land into the ground.

Scoffing her head lowered to the counter top, at least she could take refuge here for a while.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BrokenDollEyes
Drake would watch the female enter the tavern and sit at the bar. Deciding to be helpful around the tavern, he would stand up from his own seat at the bar. Picking up his cane and cape from their resting place, he would walk behind the bar. Upon finding a clear spot behind it, he would lean his cane against a low cupboard and place his cape on a clear and clean spot on the bar. He would then walk up to the female "Is there something I can get you m'lady?"He would inquire as he would also look her over.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Rum" speaking softly to the male voice coming in front of her, shoulders hunched up before they relaxed as the sigh past her lips. Pushing off the counter her eyes peered at the male with curiosity and some apprehension after all she was new to this place and not quiet familiar with these belongs. Offering a smile her back straightened on its own; years of classes of properness instilled in her body from her mother and aunts.

Lips moistened at the thought of liquid cooling her throat, even if said liquid would burn on the way down into the pit of her stomach. Life didn't have to make since to anyone so long as they were happy doing whatever they wished.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff