Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Lover

Lust peered over at Drake as he squeezed behind the counter with her and Anger. Brows high in amusement, she took a seat behind the bar and watching him work.

"You can help all you'd like but we're not going to pay you," she teased. It was nice to have extra help, but Lust enjoyed picking on her friends far too much. With a wink, Lust gave the woman who had just sat down a wave. She looked rather tired, though Lust didn't tend to heed others' emotions very often. In fact, she was kind of hoping Drake would sit next to her on the other side of the bar. They'd be under the mistletoe and Lust could finally see the fruition of her efforts.

Godly Abomination

Drake Magestrail
Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

"Think about it?" Wrath frowned slightly and removed his hands from Drake's shoulders before walking out in front of his friend. "I do hope you consider things seriously, would be nice having you back within the fold once more." To sweeten the thoughts, Wrath lifted his right hand towards Drake and projected three weapons in holographic form into the air before him. "There are still three seats left, and I do want you to take the place of one of them if you come back."

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Beatrix watched the bar from her small corner with wide, unblinking eyes. She was almost too afraid to make herself known. What was this place?! First, a man suddenly appears from Mr. Drake's shadows (the new being was quite scary looking, if she did say so herself) and then another person paraded down and went behind the bar like everything was in the norm. The new person was quite pretty, but that didn't make up for the fact that this was completely out of the ordinary. Like it was some sort of very, VERY weird dream. Was her village elder's trying to punish her for the horrible, awful things she created? Did they put her under a deep sleep and controlled her subconscious? No, that couldn't be right. If the elders did do that, she wouldn't have been able to feel the pain so intensely in her ankle before. It was sharper than dream-pain.

"Who-Who are all you people?" Bea finally managed to squeak from the chair, deciding it was probably best to know the people that were here. At least they weren't trying to kill her, so they must have some plus to them.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Okay, i'm about so let me whip up a post. ^^

Which now that we're getting some newcomers and the thread is actually moving, i'll need to finish my project. >.< *Leaves with mysterious cue to post.*

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The True Sin of Wrath
Drake smirked just a bit "Do not worry old friend, I will think quite seriously about this decision. It is something that I do not wish to rush into." He would state as he looked at the three weapons. He was only somewhat familiar with them and the seats they represented:War, Chaos, and Violence. Three of the four embodiments that represented the Lesser Sin of Wrath. Anger was of course Anise, one of the owners of the tavern. "Just give me some time and you will have your answer." He would say as he would begin looking for a bottle of rum.

BrokenDollEyes
Upon finding the bottle of rum, Drake would then locate a clean glass and lightly set it down in front of the female. Opening the bottle, he would pour the glass to just under a third full, he would then place the bottle down beside the glass."There you are ma'am."He would say with a warm smile."So, may I ask what brings you to this quaint little tavern?"He would ask before hearing Lust speak.

Mrs.Bunni
Turning to Lust, Drake would chuckle."Oh that's alright, I'll just take my payment in liquor." He would state with another chuckle."So how have you been dear Lust? It has been quite some time since I have seen you." He would state before lifting his right hand, as he did, the glass had previous used would quickly float to him. Grasping the glass, he would turn around, finding an old bottle cognac. Setting his glass down on the bar, he would then open the bottle and pour its contents into the glass, about half full.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think that's the only time I've multi-tasked like that. x.x
But I think I did it rather smoothly. =o

Beloved Sex Symbol

Tipping her head to the other lady behind the counter in acknowledgement as she waited for the rum. Eyes glanced around the room noticing more people then what she did when entering the tavern. Slightly ashamed that she was this tired to notice them. Glancing up at the male when her drink was presented in front of her.

"My thanks, I.... I am running from duty to save my people" picking up the glass she placed it to her lips. Inhaling the aroma and exhaling. A light frost circles the rim before her lips encased a portion of it. Tipping back and taking a healthy swallow of amber joy.

Liberal Lover

flaming fluffy guns
Drake Magestrail

Grinning wide, Lust's melodic voice chimed sweet and clear. "I've been well. Most of Castle Sin has been curious as to where you've run off to, you know. Wrath seems fairly pleased to have tracked you down," she noted, giving her fellow sin an even wider grin. Wrath was shopping to fill his ranks. No fair.

Huffing, Lust folded her arms across her chest, the enticing aroma of fear wafting by. Lust's pupils dilated and she slunk over to Beatrix, perching herself across the bar from her. Letting her glamour slip, Lust's black and white tipped wings would become visible now, and when she smiled her teeth were razor sharp.

"Your perfume smells delicious, Miss," she purred. Leaning, Lust cradled her chin in her laced fingers over the bar's counter, piercing blue eyes fixed right onto Beatrix. "I am Lust," she said sweetly, adding a bit of her hypnotic suggestions into her voice. "It's a pleasure, Miss.." Lust waited, giving the woman time to state her name. She might be frightened, but if she were susceptible to the sin of Lust she would find herself relaxing.. pulled into the woman before her, wanting to give her answers and if she did.. the reward would be a very pleasing sensation in the pit of her stomach.. something warm and tingly that might pull a flush from her cheeks.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Anger had vanished into the kitchen somewhere between Beatrix speaking with Drake and only now reemerged. “Oh my,” she said, steaming plates of hot food balancing upon two arms. One had been for Beatrix the other for Drake but now the woman was realizing they were going to need more. Walking over the elf woman, the Lesser placed a plate before her on the table. There was cold pasta salad, hot homemade potatoes smothered with brown gravy, and a fat warm steak that was well cooked, but still retained succulent juices oozing from its pours. “Not sure what type of food you like so I guessed, feel free to leave what you don’t want. There are some stray beasts that like to prowl around back.” Anger’s smile would be reassuring to the woman. Then, her silver eyes followed the elf’s trail of vision. “Oh, lets see. There is Lust, the beautiful lady there behind the counter with Drake, and then this one is my Lord and love, Wrath. Don’t let him intimidate you too much. He’ll only harm you if you piss him off.” Realizing that her final words still might not be reassuring she quickly continued on. “Though don’t worry, I’ll protect you if he has one of his random berserk moods. It’s always fun when we fight anyway.” Giving a soft chuckle she smiled back toward the Elf. “Excuse me please, I need to deliver this to Drake and then go make some more for the new guest.

Sauntering over toward the bar, Anger’s short but hardened form came up to the counter as if she was to order. “Not sure if you were hungry Drake, but I made you some food." Setting the plate before him it would seem much like the Elf’s, but his would be loaded to thrice the size of the woman guest. Then, her attention turned to Lust. “I see we have gained some new customers. Tonight’s a busy night!” There was excitement not only within her voice but her metallic silver eyes as well. Turning toward the two new customers her long, black hair snapped about with bounce. “Can I get the two of you a plate of food as well? I’ll be happy to prepare it.” Turning to wink at Lust again, her full lips grinned. “Don’t worry, Lovely, I’ll get you some food too while you and Drake serve the drinks.”

Liberal Lover

Anise Silverclaw

Lust's eyes never so much as flicked to Anger, hoping to catch Beatrix in her gaze. If she caught the sin's eyes she might lose herself in them, bent to her will.

"I've found my meal, thanks." With a dismissing hand, Lust waved Anger away quickly. The woman would ruin her fun if she knew Lust was trying to ensnare the guests.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Running away from your duty? And what duty might that be? If I may ask." He would prop his left arm on the bar while taking a swig from his drink. Upon hearing Lust talk again, he would look over to her."That's certainly good to hear." Drake would state with a smile. "Most of the Castle eh?"He chuckled a bit."Didn't there were that many that cared." He stated, still chuckling a bit. Looking to the elf, he would shake his head, smirking while he did. Turning his attention to Anise, he would nod."Thank you very much. I am rather hungry. Forgot that travelling through dimensions tends to do that."He would reply before picking up and knife and fork to start cutting the succulent meat so that he might eat it easier.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bea's eyes locked on the woman and she whimpered a bit as the woman seemed to change before here eyes. The razor sharp teeth made the elf's hair stand on end. Even though the girl's odd looks lasted only briefly, and went back to her beautiful self, Beatrix wanted to look away. But she found that she was just way too entranced by the woman. It was a strange feeling, almost as if she was being pulled. She must go and talk to her... That was until Ms. Anise came by and dropped food in front of her. Beatrix quickly shook herself out of the trance and smiled shyly up at the one that called herself Anger. Her nose twitched at the enticing smells, and her stomach growled in response "Thank you very much. I am fine without the... uh.... meat, but everything else looks delicious!" Beatrix was the breed of elf that lived primarily on plant's and juices from fruits. However, if they were in a dire situation where they needed extra nutrients, they would turn to meat. But that only happened when someone was extremely sick.

Bea nodded goodbye to Ms. Anise and promptly began to dig into the mashed potatoes. They tasted much different from the food back home, but they were still delicious. Once she swallowed, she kept her eyes on her food, but talked to the woman at the bar, "Why hello Ms. Lust, my name is Beatrix. Are you a bartender here?" She asked, making sure not to lift her eyes. Beatrix was sure that the pull she felt was some sort of spell. And deep down, she knew that only bad could come out of it.

Godly Abomination

Drake Magestrail
Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

"Alright, well then I'll await your answer, summon me when your decision is final my friend.." Wrath gave a wide grin and began to evaporate from Drake's sight. I'll be waiting for you.... within the castle~" His last words to Drake held hints of wishful thinking, and within moments he was gone from the air.

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω

Beloved Sex Symbol

"A small nation, barely noticeable through the dimensions. Most won't travel to it because of the less the desireable weather conditions." Smiling she toon another healthy drink of her rum before continuing on with the story. " I am a princess from my land and was to be married to a horrible man... he's a tyrant so I ran... ensuring my people that he will never have the thrown... even if I am now seen as a coward to my people"

Saddened slightly by the thought her head shook causing blue and silver strands to flutrer in the air. " And now i am here drinking away my sorrow" laughing softly her eyes trailed after a new women that cams from the back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff