Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Abomination

Drake Magestrail
Drake smirked lightly and nodded at Anise's offer. "Well thank you dear, but I think I'll stick with bottle for now." He stated before taking another sip from his drink. "Valaura." He would answer before Anise would get a chance to. "The Realm of the Sins." He said, peering over at the elf. "Certainly not a place for the weak." He stated with a somewhat devious grin.

(Jeez my creative thinking has all but died over the year. x.x )
Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

A voice came from behind Drake at the tip of his spine. Overshadowing the man, a pair of hands came out from behind Drake and a being came into existence as though the shadows of this man had created a demon of sorts. "A true statement indeed~" Those hands gently came down upon Drake's shoulders and gripped lightly as the being solidified, raven hair to mid back length and bangs just barely in the being's sight. Red eyes burnt like embers as he looked over Drake's shoulders to the person with whom he was talking. The being known as Wrath was visiting the tavern it seemed, which was extremely rare. His words next would be issued directly to Drake, whispering into the man's ear. "You look well... I knew I felt your existence somewhere within the nexus.." A Cheshire like grin took to Wrath's face. "I want you back by the way....consider it?"

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω

Liberal Lover

Anise Silverclaw
Would love to have a post from you Bun. ^^ I've been busy and tired the last few days. I'm not used to having so many hours, so i'm worn out from work, even though I have short shifts. I work six days this week though.

That's awesome though! More hours! x3

I'll post tomorrow when my head's on straight.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Just Dead Feelings
{Well... Hello there guys.}

Hey! Long time no see.

@Bunni: Sounds good. I'm fixing to head to bed anyway. I'm tired and I have a long day tomorrow starting early.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The True Sin of Wrath
Drake Magestrail
Drake smirked lightly and nodded at Anise's offer. "Well thank you dear, but I think I'll stick with bottle for now." He stated before taking another sip from his drink. "Valaura." He would answer before Anise would get a chance to. "The Realm of the Sins." He said, peering over at the elf. "Certainly not a place for the weak." He stated with a somewhat devious grin.

(Jeez my creative thinking has all but died over the year. x.x )
Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

A voice came from behind Drake at the tip of his spine. Overshadowing the man, a pair of hands came out from behind Drake and a being came into existence as though the shadows of this man had created a demon of sorts. "A true statement indeed~" Those hands gently came down upon Drake's shoulders and gripped lightly as the being solidified, raven hair to mid back length and bangs just barely in the being's sight. Red eyes burnt like embers as he looked over Drake's shoulders to the person with whom he was talking. The being known as Wrath was visiting the tavern it seemed, which was extremely rare. His words next would be issued directly to Drake, whispering into the man's ear. "You look well... I knew I felt your existence somewhere within the nexus.." A Cheshire like grin took to Wrath's face. "I want you back by the way....consider it?"

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω
Drake continued to grin, feeling the presence of Wrath before he touched his shoulders and spoke. Even though he had been gone for quite some time, he was still very much connected and familiar with the essence of Wrath, not necessarily the being which stood behind him, but the raw, destructive, shapeless essence of the Sin that each being obtains upon becoming the Sin. "Why thank you dear Wrath."He would respond, peaking over his left shoulder just enough to look at Wrath. "You seem to be doing rather well yourself. Very glad to know that my predecessor is still in charge. Though that certainly comes as no surprise." He stated with a soft chuckle as he turned his head forward. He would then reach to his glass and take another sip from it before responding to his question. "I will think about it." Was his simple response before he downed the rest of his drink.

Liberal Lover

swag_329

The faint tap of soft leather boots on the staircase sounded as Lust descended, arms stretched high above her head in a stretch. She'd gone to take a nap after hanging her mistletoe. Looking around the tavern, it appeared a few guests had arrived in her sleeping hours. Oops. She'd left all the work to Anger again and now she was being flooded with requests. The woman thrived on chaos but sometimes too much at once got a little exhausting.

Headed behind the bar, Lust arrived just in time to hear a shot ordered. Brows raised high in inquiry, she wondered which kind of alcohol to pour. The clear stuff? Amber colored liquid? Oh, that's right, they have names. Maybe vodka or something. Sure. She was getting vodka. Clinking a small shot glass onto the counter, Lust poured the clear alcohol into it. Well that's boring. Blue hues flicking about the bar, Lust found a jar of cherries. Not as boring. Twisting the lid, the plopped a cherry into the shot glass and slid it across the counter to the young lady who had ordered it.

Were they supposed to pay? It probably didn't matter. Oh well, she'd gotten her drink. Lust had done her job. The siren sin was really more concerned with getting them all liquored up rather than collecting their money. Fun things happened behind the closed doors of the tavern when the inhabitants were all liquored up, things that Lust thrived on, fed from.

Liberal Lover

//Roars

I have hours to kill and nothing to do.
Where is all the RP. ; u;

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
//Roars

-pokes then runs away giggling-

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail
Mrs.Bunni
//Roars

WHERE IS YOUR RP.
//LOUDER ROAR

Everyone should get online now ; A;

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail
Mrs.Bunni
//Roars

WHERE IS YOUR RP.
//LOUDER ROAR

Everyone should get online now ; A;
It's in Limbo waiting for Mav's reply or someone to make some sort of acknowledgement to Drake. o .o -points to a few posts ago-

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail

; n;

Lust's just chillin being an awful bartender.
I didn't want to quite jump in when I don't know where everyone is exactly/what they are doing.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

; n;

Lust's just chillin being an awful bartender.
I didn't want to quite jump in when I don't know where everyone is exactly/what they are doing.
Well Drake's sitting at the bar, Anise is behind it, and Beatrix(flaming fluffy guns) is sitting at the bar too. I refuse to acknowledge "swag329".

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail

Lust just went behind the bar too. Okay.

And I will acknowledge everyone. I started out RPing that way too. No shame in it.
//Shrug
Everyone starts somewhere. I'd rather help someone along than outright ignore them. Then they'll never get more detailed or anything.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

Lust just went behind the bar too. Okay.

And I will acknowledge everyone. I started out RPing that way too. No shame in it.
//Shrug
Everyone starts somewhere. I'd rather help someone along than outright ignore them. Then they'll never get more detailed or anything.
Well, if you come into a place where people are typing at least a paragraph as responses, wouldn't it be best to ask for tips on how to make a good post instead of making a bad one? But that's just my opinion. Maybe I'm just getting crankier and easier to agitate.
Oh and Wrath is behind Drake. =o

Liberal Lover

Drake Magestrail

Yeah, I noticed Wrath popping in. c:

And nah, it's just a difference in philosophy. I know if I was in that position I'd be intimidated by the sheer length of the posts. This is a thread meant to shape people up anyway. So I can cut a lot of slack. We're not advanced lit after all. It's just a hangout/recruitment though it's taken a life of its own.

Shadowy Elder

9,475 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mrs.Bunni
Drake Magestrail

Yeah, I noticed Wrath popping in. c:

And nah, it's just a difference in philosophy. I know if I was in that position I'd be intimidated by the sheer length of the posts. This is a thread meant to shape people up anyway. So I can cut a lot of slack. We're not advanced lit after all. It's just a hangout/recruitment though it's taken a life of its own.
Just making sure. x3
I know it's more or less just a recruitment thread, but Iunno, like I said I must be getting crankier and easier to agitate as days goes by. You know just as well as any of the older members that I was usually the Sin that cut people slack quite contrary to my first title and at core allegiance to Wrath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff