Welcome to Gaia! ::

xoⓍⓄⓍⓄxoxoxo

Rose has never considered herself an alcoholic, but she never saw any harm in visiting a bar now and then. Her pales arms pushed the front door open, to allow her slim body to enter the establishment. Her violently red hair was quickly pushed back over her shoulder as she looked around the innards of the room. Quickly satisfied by the scene, she smiled and ventured further to the bar. Sitting down on a stool, making sure to fold her skirt carefully against her thighs, she sat patiently, waiting to order a drink. Just because you're not an alcoholic, doesn't mean you can't drink occasionally, right?
xoxoxoⓍⓄⓍⓄxo

Indebted Hunter

Daye turned slowly to watch the show. If she was being honest with herself she should be a little worried. Psy-ice users were dangerous, she knew that from experience, but she couldn't find it in herself to care right now. It was a nice show.

Her glass tipped in in acknowledgement as she watched the woman work her magic. "Pleasant to meet you Ain." Whatever the drink was she kind of liked it. Her eyes rolled down to the now empty glass in her hands then back to the ice. It kind of reminded her of a light show, only the ebb and flow of ice was more like dancers moving to a tune she couldn't hear. It was graceful, pretty, borderline hypnotic to make a point.

She frowned and hunched in slightly. 'Well, its been a while...' Her thoughts drawled at a slow pace. For the first time in about a week she realized she was tired.

Another woman entered and sat at the bar but Daye didn't bother looking up again.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Giving the shy male a smile, she winked at him gently. “I have business to attend to, but why don’t you join the rest of us at the bar?” Living the suggestion upon the air, Anger stepped away, sending a lingering gaze upon the dark colored gentleman within the shadows. Silver eyes would then slowly turned back toward the bar, her toned form easily striding across the table littered floor. Each step left a solid click of heels as the woman’s boots gave her an extra two inches of height. Not that it did any good, as it still left her short at five-five.

Less than a moment it would take to step up behind the bar, and smile at a new woman, and another that seemed to have an empty glass. “What can I get for you sweetheart,” came her friendly voice. Then, silver eyes drifted to the other woman. “And if you tell me what you had, I’ll give you a refill.” Should they take a chance to look upon her, they would see eager eyes, as if it was her pleasure to serve them. Though, they could never read the underlining truth of this woman’s nature. No, but surely if they stayed they would see it for themselves.

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iBound

Soturo Ayami

My last post was to the two of you. =3

Gekko

'Dead End'. Sounds and looks like a complete dive.

Weighing her lack of options, a reanimated corpse stood before her second tavern that night, the first having violently turned her away. Bloody life-ist bastards. On one hand, she could attempt the usual social approach again and probably get shot at again, though maybe she'd luck out and snag something out of the kitchen before taking any real damage. On the other, she could play it safe and keep on headin' on, and hope for a road-side grave for a quick bite. Decisions decisions.

...eh, what've I got to lose, she mused with a shrug to herself. Wouldn't hurt (too much) to try, likely, and the living had surprised her more pleasantly before. So the livid dead marched on up to the structure, deciding to knock on the door and wait before letting herself in, so as not to replicate what happened at the last place. Too damn jumpy, afraid everything will kill 'em outright. Like cats, but more filling. She chuckled a teeny bit at her own observations, managing a small smile for who/whatever answered the door.

Bacon strips and brains and

Godly Abomination

Manliest of Faces
'Dead End'. Sounds and looks like a complete dive.

Weighing her lack of options, a reanimated corpse stood before her second tavern that night, the first having violently turned her away. Bloody life-ist bastards. On one hand, she could attempt the usual social approach again and probably get shot at again, though maybe she'd luck out and snag something out of the kitchen before taking any real damage. On the other, she could play it safe and keep on headin' on, and hope for a road-side grave for a quick bite. Decisions decisions.

...eh, what've I got to lose, she mused with a shrug to herself. Wouldn't hurt (too much) to try, likely, and the living had surprised her more pleasantly before. So the livid dead marched on up to the structure, deciding to knock on the door and wait before letting herself in, so as not to replicate what happened at the last place. Too damn jumpy, afraid everything will kill 'em outright. Like cats, but more filling. She chuckled a teeny bit at her own observations, managing a small smile for who/whatever answered the door.

Bacon strips and brains and
Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

A being would rise up from the woman's shadows in a mist like form slowly, crimson eyes glowing dangerously within its foggy texture as the mist began to take solid form. "My my... such an aura of hate and utter disdain I can taste coming off you." Wrath formed himself in a matter of moments in a human form clad in robotic looking armor, raven hair flowing freely at mid back length behind himself. "...Your nature of existence.... curious..very curious..." He said almost silently as he stepped backwards slowly. An aura of malice and killing intent seemed to radiate off of Wrath, slowly beginning to attempt to ensnare this new found guest and. "I am beginning to wonder... how is it you walk...talk...move, how do you exist? What gives your limbs the will to transact every day movement...?" His left hand cupped his chin and Wrath leaned back upon the air floating weightlessly. "Tell me your secrets my dear undead mystery..."

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Raziel D Kaavnetscag
"She reminds me of my girlfriend's character..." The man thought to himself for a moment before looking after the woman as she walked away. "You wouldn't happen to be a Nekon named Anise by chance would you?" His question was slightly direct, he had a feeling he was right but at the same time he was still being cautious for if this wasn't a dream things could become complicated rather quickly. "If you are, I believe I know your soul in another dimension outside this one." Still keeping to the shadows, the man walked stealthily behind the familiar looking woman.

The woman behind the bar suddenly paused, jaw dropping in awe. “Wait.. what.. how..” Then, the woman’s eyes narrowed dangerously, body stiffening defensively. “How do you know my name before I spoke it and how do you know of my true form?” The woman gently sniffed the air, as if looking for a certain scent. She could not smell the offensive smell that she sought.

The woman sensed her Lord enter the tavern, but her metallic eyes did not leave this being. Eyes remaining as slits until she knew he was not an enemy the bartender watched him carefully for any sides of aggression.

Gekko

The True Sin of Wrath

A being would rise up from the woman's shadows in a mist like form slowly, crimson eyes glowing dangerously within its foggy texture as the mist began to take solid form. "My my... such an aura of hate and utter disdain I can taste coming off you." Wrath formed himself in a matter of moments in a human form clad in robotic looking armor, raven hair flowing freely at mid back length behind himself. "...Your nature of existence.... curious..very curious..." He said almost silently as he stepped backwards slowly. An aura of malice and killing intent seemed to radiate off of Wrath, slowly beginning to attempt to ensnare this new found guest and. "I am beginning to wonder... how is it you walk...talk...move, how do you exist? What gives your limbs the will to transact every day movement...?" His left hand cupped his chin and Wrath leaned back upon the air floating weightlessly. "Tell me your secrets my dear undead mystery..."

Apparently her greeter had taken the back route, so the gal turned herself to face the supposed doo- "GAAH!" she exclaimed, taken a few steps back at the surprise automaton... or whatever the hell it was. If her heart was still beating strong, it probably would have skipped a beat. After a stunned moment of looking over this stalker, she responded with her own question; "The hell is wrong with you, ya bloody creep?!" the girl barked in a disgusted tone, her voice having a notable New Yorker accent to it.

Backed up against the door, her good eye darted over the creeper to quickly get a grasp of what the sod it was, the right one still staring listlessly into the horizon. God, this guy reeks of condescension and vitrol. Probably one of those fecked android or cyborg things. Deciding to work on that hunch, she followed up in the same tone; "What, they forget to program you with any sense of social decency? Jeez."

...that probably won't fly over well with it, come to think of it. Expecting some kind of retaliation, the disturbed dead stood her ground with eye(s) flared and braced for whatever techno-cannon or whatnot it was gonna fire at her.

Beloved Sex Symbol

The room seemed to fill with tension in seconds making Ania shudder and release a bit of frost from her breath. A side effect from when she feels threatened; glancing about the room and noticing the new people a pout formed around her lips. Some times people spoiled all the fun, snorting softly the girl moved back to her stook and flopped on to it. Watching all the others interact with one another, seemed the night was going to be a great one.

Godly Abomination

Manliest of Faces
Apparently her greeter had taken the back route, so the gal turned herself to face the supposed doo- "GAAH!" she exclaimed, taken a few steps back at the surprise automaton... or whatever the hell it was. If her heart was still beating strong, it probably would have skipped a beat. After a stunned moment of looking over this stalker, she responded with her own question; "The hell is wrong with you, ya bloody creep?!" the girl barked in a disgusted tone, her voice having a notable New Yorker accent to it.

Backed up against the door, her good eye darted over the creeper to quickly get a grasp of what the sod it was, the right one still staring listlessly into the horizon. God, this guy reeks of condescension and vitrol. Probably one of those fecked android or cyborg things. Deciding to work on that hunch, she followed up in the same tone; "What, they forget to program you with any sense of social decency? Jeez."

...that probably won't fly over well with it, come to think of it. Expecting some kind of retaliation, the disturbed dead stood her ground with eye(s) flared and braced for whatever techno-cannon or whatnot it was gonna fire at her.
Wrath
[Позвольте мне заканчивать ваше существование]
User Image

"Well now... that was rather rude... programming you say? Well... no...Here, allow me to introduce myself.." Heart beats began to resound loudly throughout the land ominously, picking up pace slowly from the start and loudly to the point where the undead woman would feel it vibrate her to the very core. Landing upon his two feet, Wrath hung his head and let his arms hang limply in front of himself for the moment as he let out a grunt of what sounded like pain. "Hrgg..!" THUMP, thump....THUMP, thump... His hearts began to grow into a faster pace while the body before the woman took on a crimson colored outlining. A crackle of red colored electricity rose off of Wrath's body as a misty haze began to shadow his body before the woman's sight. A resounding crashing sound would be heard and felt as a large black tail flicked out of the fog into existence making a crater in the ground. Skin would fly left and right followed by a tenacious maddening roar as blood splattered forward towards the woman, human in taste. That aura from earlier seemed to vanish altogether, but what really happened at that moment was the full release of sin energy and aura to the degree that it could not be measured. A shockwave overtook the tavern with such force that the tavern doors would blow open and shut with rapid succession before stopping as the presence began to emerge from the haze that began to clear. First, a set of claws razor sharp to the very point spread open on each hand as Wrath stood up slowly to his full controlled height of over 12 feet tall. Those crimson eyes from before gleamed hauntingly down towards the woman as he flexed his muscles and forced his bone structure to readjust to the reawakened body making cracking sounds as loud as a cracking whip.

With a flick of his dangerous tail to the ground once more, the fog cleared completely in a gust of air outwards to all sides to fully reveal his form. A step forward towards the woman and he hunkered down before the undead being just about in her face. Mouth plate sliding back would reveal a set of mandibles that pulled back as the beastly Wrath inhaled; flicking his tail forward, it pointed towards the woman and split open to reveal a maw wide with seemingly endless rows of teeth while Wrath's main mouth filled with the same razor like teeth as his tail released a deafening roar of pure unfettered fury and unconstrained chaotic intent; mandibles flaring with amazing muscular dexterity considering the intense vocal display that had just been released. The force of his roar would send the doors of the tavern flying inwards and into the bar area with a massive crash while the bar itself deep in the tavern had every bottle of alcohol shatter along with the mirrors, light bulbs and glasses. Quieting down now, if the woman could still hear and hadn't run, he stood once more and wrapped his tail down to the ground curved by one ankle pointed at the woman's direction. "Kri va kro Sin gef Wrath! Vash nolkulldo Kor'dalun!.(I am the Sin of Wrath! Feel my fury undead one!)" He spoke in both a deafening voice which none could understand as well as a telepathic voice which all could hear that held a brain function. His transformation and introduction complete, he awaited a response.

User Image
[Мое желание и ваша судьба]
Ω

ENDBRlNGER's Queen

Loyal Knight

12,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Married 100
  • Forum Regular 100
“Very well,” she said to the male, though her narrowed eyes followed him as he walked away. Luckily, something else caught her attention, and her metallic eyes drifted toward a woman releasing a chilled breath. Interest peaked, the Lesser once again stepped out from behind the counter and started toward the woman in question.

That was until she felt it; Wrath’s unleashing fury. Heeled boots stopping within their tracks, their owner changed directions and made her way outside. Knowing better to interrupt the woman she called Lord and Lover, her toned form leaned against the tavern and watched his transformation. Her appearance seemed casual and unworried, obviously used to such displays of power. One heeled boot rested against the tavern wall while the woman’s arms folded across her chest. There she watched and waited.

It was when the Sin unleashed his voice; the true name of his being, that she stood straight and stalked toward the towering giant. His twelve foot form more than doubled hers, but it didn’t stop her from placing two hands upon her hips in agitation. “Lord Wrath! You’re going to scare away my customers,” spoke her sullen voice. “And you owe me new doors! And from the sounds of it, more alcohol and dishes. Probably windows too. My tavern doesn’t repair itself you know! That means you’ll have to help me fix the windows!” It might have seemed odd to some that a mere, short woman such as herself would dare stand before this vicious being and scold him.

Gekko

...well. Apparently a few choice words had pissed off some kinda hell demon... thing. She was sort of used to that at this point though, what with all the other demons just waltzing about the Earth for no damn reason, to the point that the metamorphosis of his barely phased her (aside from a little recoil from getting blood in her dead eye). If anything, she seemed fairly unimpressed, taking in the behemoth calmly. With a final disinterested frown, she gave her verdict on the proposing opponent:

"...yeeeaaaah, no."

...and she simply turned away from the menace, disregarding it to head inside, only to be interrupted by an approaching woman. From what she could gather, the two had some kind of relation, so maybe this other chick could keep the big guy from having a disastrous temper tantrum. "...uh, I'm guessing that belongs to you?" the still-nameless girl semi-rhetorically asked, keeping her cool rather well, "Need a hand finding his chill pills, or whatever keeps him from leveling the building?"

Anticipating an unfavorable response to her apathy, the walking dead turned face to keep her eye on the dragon-like thing, hands jammed in her pant pockets as she waited for it to do something rather rash.

Liberal Lover

(> A> Lust was in the kitchen with Anise and that's what I was waiting on bit it's moving too fast and Anise has scooted off elsewhere. xD)

A scent of fresh blood curled Lust's lips in pleasure. Either a fight had broken out or Gluttony had arrived. He always smelled so delicious. Grabbing a bowl of cherries, Lust sauntered out of the kitchen, loudly setting the bowl down in front of Gluttony. Damn. Lust had really been hoping for a brawl.

"I see you've found our little hole in the wall. Kind of nice to relax a little." Lust eyes who Gluttony was speaking with, popping a cherry into her mouth stem and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff