• Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
-gasps- O_O -grabby hands- Must. Have.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Why do you think there's only that one photo of Ai Yazawa?

Beloved Dog

Spooky Wasabi Princess
I've only seen a few, and one version only recently. And they're pretty old... probably from around the time she was writing/drawing Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai. Maybe she hates photographs? She also doesn't seem too interested in social media, since I don't *think* she has any kind of public account for fans like some mangaka have (like twitter).

This is the one I see the most:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also...

And here is one I recently saw..... so many hair clips! She's with the author of Marmalade Boy!

User Image

Oh, and there you go.... 1994

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
elpantalones
Spooky Wasabi Princess
I've only seen a few, and one version only recently. And they're pretty old... probably from around the time she was writing/drawing Tenshi Nanka Ja Nai. Maybe she hates photographs? She also doesn't seem too interested in social media, since I don't *think* she has any kind of public account for fans like some mangaka have (like twitter).

This is the one I see the most:

Also...

And here is one I recently saw..... so many hair clips! She's with the author of Marmalade Boy!

User Image

Oh, and there you go.... 1994

Well holy crap. I've only ever seen that first one. She's cute! I'd love to see what she wears. I wish she was more interested in showing herself to her fans! But I guess she's the private type.
Thanks for those photos!! heart heart
OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDD!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! rofl

This is it! 2014 please be the year. That all our questions be answered. I need to know everything!!! For 5 freaking years, i've waited patiently. I need Nana back in my life. Nana stopped when i was in high school and now i'm graduating college this year. This would be the perfect graduation gift. A piece of my youth. I remember during lunch break my best friends would watch the anime on our phones, read the manga, share our thoughts about it and talk about the sex scenes hahaha!!! (good times). I just love how we talked about how we wanted our own Ren, Takumi, and Shin. And how jealous we were with Nana and Hachi, and How we dislike reira, and nobu being a p***y. I am soooo excited, i'm wishing for the best this year. I just want nana back. ASAP! PLEASE! OH MY GOD! i'm soo gonna tell my old high school friends about this.

Beloved Dog

yayme3311
OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOODDDD!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! rofl

This is it! 2014 please be the year. That all our questions be answered. I need to know everything!!! For 5 freaking years, i've waited patiently. I need Nana back in my life. Nana stopped when i was in high school and now i'm graduating college this year. This would be the perfect graduation gift. A piece of my youth. I remember during lunch break my best friends would watch the anime on our phones, read the manga, share our thoughts about it and talk about the sex scenes hahaha!!! (good times). I just love how we talked about how we wanted our own Ren, Takumi, and Shin. And how jealous we were with Nana and Hachi, and How we dislike reira, and nobu being a p***y. I am soooo excited, i'm wishing for the best this year. I just want nana back. ASAP! PLEASE! OH MY GOD! i'm soo gonna tell my old high school friends about this.

Who knows!? We could be surprised. But so far all we've been getting are these 2-page comics... but it's a good segue towards actual chapters.

Space Genius

2014, the great comeback of Sailor Moon and Nana. I'll be waiting for both series smile
Been waiting too long!! heart

Dedicated Believer

13,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Canny Agent 50
WAAAAAAAIT

IS IT OFFICIAL THAT NANA COULD BE BACK THIS MAY????? OF 2014???? OH MY GOD IF SO----
Are you sure that Nana will have comeback in may this year?
Btw,on some tumblr blog i find that Nana Osaki originally was created to be model for hair dye. (Ai Yazawa the mangaka of NANA, used to create models for hair colors). Is it true?

http://koomalaama.net/teaparty/photos/japan3/jp3yazawahair.jpg

Nana,is that you?

Beloved Dog

Anastasja-witch
Are you sure that Nana will have comeback in may this year?
Btw,on some tumblr blog i find that Nana Osaki originally was created to be model for hair dye. (Ai Yazawa the mangaka of NANA, used to create models for hair colors). Is it true?

http://koomalaama.net/teaparty/photos/japan3/jp3yazawahair.jpg

Nana,is that you?

Nope, it isn't official...It shouldn't have come out that way. There's just a new Junko's Place installment in Cookie Magazine by Ai Yazawa. It has been happening for over a year now. I haven't heard anything about the series starting back up.

Beloved Dog

the prodigal daughter
WAAAAAAAIT

IS IT OFFICIAL THAT NANA COULD BE BACK THIS MAY????? OF 2014???? OH MY GOD IF SO----
Nope, it isn't official...It shouldn't have come out that way. There's just a new Junko's Place installment in Cookie Magazine by Ai Yazawa. It has been happening for over a year now. I haven't heard anything about the series starting back up.

Dedicated Believer

13,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Canny Agent 50
elpantalones
the prodigal daughter
WAAAAAAAIT

i've given up on all hope at this point. i can only wish for the health of ai yazawa then ; o ;

i know she was ill when the hiatus happened, so i hope she's doing better.

Beloved Dog

5/27/14 Here's another update.
First of all a wonderful translation of the May Issue.

User Image
User Image

Second of all the raw version of the July Issue.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Third of all: JUNKO'S ROOM HIATUS. So I hiatus within our hiatus D: D: D:

Beloved Dog

Also 5/27/14 pt2

Also an Image:User Image

"Ai Yazawa congratulating Cookie’s 14th anniversary."
**Note updates, translations, and images provided by takrai-tama of tumblr.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff