Welcome to Gaia! ::

LuKeIsKiNg67
they make me sick xp stressed domokun

It's okay.
We hate you too.
3nodding

Nice way of labeling people too.

WE ARE NOT CANS! RAWR! LABEL THAT CHICKEN SOUP THING! IT LOOKS GOTHIC ENOUGH!!
gonk heart
DickinCider420
mitsuna
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve
i agree stop ur complaning about ur miserable life
listening to ur hate music then slowly going to ur dashboard confessionals cutting ur wrists and eating cookie dough

btw u can never not conform if u dont conform to something u conform with the non conformists
I think your getting things mixed up.

You people must hate SAD EMO KIDS.

NOT goths.
exactly any goth that put a line like wanting to kill themselves r just trying to attract attention
Huh? Im sorry, I was blinded by the blood surging out of my eyeballs due to your poor grammar. [I don't understand what the ******** your saying. Please, try again.]
listen gothic and emo go hand and hand they start as goths and start to hate life soon they get sick of it thus they become emo
its like an ugly catipillar thing
BlackMagic13
Why the ******** do you label people anyways? If you label people then your ******** gay and need to grow up!

The person that made this thread is probably a stupid 13 year old or something who has no idea what a "goth" even is. stare
3nodding heart
Ellyn
LuKeIsKiNg67

It's okay.
We hate you too.
3nodding

Nice way of labeling people too.

WE ARE NOT CANS! RAWR! LABEL THAT CHICKEN SOUP THING! IT LOOKS GOTHIC ENOUGH!!
gonk heart

lol. You rock!
KLFHASDKLGHDSGAKNGFDKNGALJHGADJHFADJHGFKJNGDASKLDNGDLJHFADJFASDJHGASLDKJHFASLDKJHFDKLJGASLKJHGFDJHFAKLDHGSLDKBFASDJHGJHFASKLDJHALKJHFDHFAKLJHFHFDLASKDJHFKLDJHFAKLHFALKHDLKAJHFDAJHSDLFKASJHDFLKHFJDFLASNDUHERLANFSL;DSDHFASLJHGFE;PHFAL;NDLKHVCALREKFVLNGVLDJSLIENGFKLJKLAFDASJLLDMNFDKJNGASKL;DJFJFE;LJTASGDSAHAFDAYHRATHGFAHFETASDHHFFDGAUTHN TRENKJDNTYYKJIMTYMNYTRHKJAHEDTIHAETGASHVDJNBAKGOITHSJGFALGHTOHEGKNFAJLHGVROHGELFKNAHGA;DSIFYHE -- srrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh=-
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve
listen gothic and emo go hand and hand they start as goths and start to hate life soon they get sick of it thus they become emo

What would you know? You've never been there.
well, I ripped off his second ear, and rambled a bit...I seem to be done here *walks out*
Well, you shouldn't really hate us......if you think you need to hate us, then fine, so be it, but no reason says you lose in the end. If you dont got a reason, don't bother to say it. Enough said....this topic is pointless, move on. stare
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve
Err, no its not. Some people just choose to dress in black. That doesn't mean that they are suicidal. Emo kids are just wanna-be goths. Please, understand the subject, and then try again. plzthx.
LuKeIsKiNg67
scream Ha, this goth just got some more gold
why dont yu all shut up!!! im a goth and we do not complain about of lives we complain about how the world sucks becuz it does and you gotta get over it!!so shut up!!just becuz you have life easy dosnt mean you can say anything you want!!you are not an authority figure so you have no say about other people and they're choices or lives!and if you hate goths complaining so much why listen!!maybe its becuz yu have nothing better to do with your rich pathetic life..go screw yourself.. scream
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve

Did I tell you that you're the lowest-second lowest, my bad-person I've seen today? Not all goths are like that! I happen to know a goth who can be silent and moody then 2 seconds later be cheery and fun. And she really is a goth; I know that for sure. Stop labeling people! They're not soup cans!
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve

Umm... not always... That's stupid to say that. yeah, sometimes things turn out that way, but that's bullshit it doesn't happen to everyone. I WOULD KNOW! And unless you would PERSONALLY know then you need to keep your mouth shut.
badgirl_mine
why dont yu all shut up!!! im a goth and we do not complain about of lives we complain about how the world sucks becuz it does and you gotta get over it!!so shut up!!just becuz you have life easy dosnt mean you can say anything you want!!you are not an authority figure so you have no say about other people and they're choices or lives!and if you hate goths complaining so much why listen!!maybe its becuz yu have nothing better to do with your rich pathetic life..go screw yourself.. scream

*stabs knife threw heart* harsh...pain... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces