Welcome to Gaia! ::

mitsuna
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve
listen gothic and emo go hand and hand they start as goths and start to hate life soon they get sick of it thus they become emo
its like an ugly catipillar thing
Err, no its not. Some people just choose to dress in black. That doesn't mean that they are suicidal. Emo kids are just wanna-be goths. Please, understand the subject, and then try again. plzthx.
exactly! 3nodding

o and your sig is awsome 3nodding
x_TheCheat_x
BlackMagic13
Why the ******** do you label people anyways? If you label people then your ******** gay and need to grow up!

The person that made this thread is probably a stupid 13 year old or something who has no idea what a "goth" even is. stare
3nodding heart

I agree... hey wait I'm 14... but I still know... that's the only thing that bothers me... oh well... I agree
I agree! Goth is a style! But people turn it into a steryotype... It doesn't matter what your style is.. There are people who hate life and dont even have that style. (Okay I just really confused myself...)
not all goths wear BLACK not all goths worship SATEN not all goths HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! people can wear black all the time and be labled as a goth and STILL be really nice!!!!!! MOST people gusst wear that tipe of clothing because they LIKE the STYLE!!!!!!!!!!god damn gust because someone is DIFERENT dosent mean they should get LABLED!
I just think it's really stupid... How people -judge-... That's what hitler did you know. that's what started the holocaust and got all those innocent people killed.
Nessarou
I agree! Goth is a style! But people turn it into a steryotype... It doesn't matter what your style is.. There are people who hate life and dont even have that style. (Okay I just really confused myself...)

yup! whee 3nodding
actually..If I HAD to label the differences between gothic/emo kids..here's what they'd be:

Emo: sad. depressed. usually a hormonal drivin teenager who has fallen victim to the 'safety pin' fad. Annoying to deal with at times. About 80% of the teenaged population are emo. Don't be ashamed!
stare

Gothic: They're sometimes, but not always sadistic, or/and masochist..They try to leave behind their emotion, but it still hides deep inside...causing sort of a denial-manic-depression.

The other kinds are the more artistic sort, they enjoy the past fashions, like the victorian dresses and whatnot. They're kinda retro'ish.
They're usually really deep thinkers and fun to talk to. That's probably what I fall into. ^-^
But it doesn't mean that they're all depressed. They just have different styles and tastes then usual people.

There's my two-cents.
Sk8rRhyth0290
x_TheCheat_x
BlackMagic13
Why the ******** do you label people anyways? If you label people then your ******** gay and need to grow up!

The person that made this thread is probably a stupid 13 year old or something who has no idea what a "goth" even is. stare
3nodding heart

I agree... hey wait I'm 14... but I still know... that's the only thing that bothers me... oh well... I agree
i'm 14 too 3nodding
but i'm still smart enough to know what goth and all touse stupid sterotypes are
x_TheCheat_x
mitsuna
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve
listen gothic and emo go hand and hand they start as goths and start to hate life soon they get sick of it thus they become emo
its like an ugly catipillar thing
Err, no its not. Some people just choose to dress in black. That doesn't mean that they are suicidal. Emo kids are just wanna-be goths. Please, understand the subject, and then try again. plzthx.
exactly! 3nodding

o and your sig is awsome 3nodding
I'm flattered. surprised
Ellyn
actually..If I HAD to label the differences between gothic/emo kids..here's what they'd be:

Emo: sad. depressed. usually a hormonal drivin teenager who has fallen victim to the 'safety pin' fad. Annoying to deal with at times. About 80% of the teenaged population are emo. Don't be ashamed!
stare

Gothic: They're sometimes, but not always sadistic, or/and masochist..They try to leave behind their emotion, but it still hides deep inside...causing sort of a denial-manic-depression.

The other kinds are the more artistic sort, they enjoy the past fashions, like the victorian dresses and whatnot. They're kinda retro'ish.
They're usually really deep thinkers and fun to talk to. That's probably what I fall into. ^-^
But it doesn't mean that they're all depressed. They just have different styles and tastes then usual people.

There's my two-cents.

Oooh! Yes'm! I LOVE Victorian dresses! Especially the pretty black and purple ones! and the ones with frillys and net things!
I don't understand what's up with labels anyway. I mean, I've been called goth and I've been called punk, but personally I don't think I'm any of it. I'm just me. There is really no exact thing. It's just a way to refer to things so people know what your talking about. It doesn't mean thats what you are anyway.

Goth is more than one thing anyway. It's a style, a religion. It doesn't mean you worship satan, or HAVE to wear all black, or hate life, or anything like that. Everyone hates life at one point. Good god...
Sk8rRhyth0290
x_TheCheat_x
BlackMagic13

3nodding heart

yea...
O.O_who
not all goths wear BLACK not all goths worship SATEN not all goths HATE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! people can wear black all the time and be labled as a goth and STILL be really nice!!!!!! MOST people gusst wear that tipe of clothing because they LIKE the STYLE!!!!!!!!!!god damn gust because someone is DIFERENT dosent mean they should get LABLED!

I don't even think anyone worships satan...if they did...well...they're messed up.. (my sis' found out after she broke up with her exboyfriend..that he worshiped the devil.. eek )

Yeah! and how can someone hate EVERYTHING?
That would mean they hate death themself and well...whatever.
>.<
-=gets confused easily=-
Nessarou
Ellyn

stare

There's my two-cents.

Oooh! Yes'm! I LOVE Victorian dresses! Especially the pretty black and purple ones! and the ones with frillys and net things!

Oooh! Same here! I like the different styles, some of them can be pretty awesome, to really really cool! I like the net things too, fun to wear! 3nodding yup...just had to say that... whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff