Welcome to Gaia! ::

LuKeIsKiNg67
they make me sick xp stressed domokun
yeah know what makes me sick people like you.... u dont evan know what goths are your probably like 7 or somthing... gee get a life
Congrats and i'm sure they hate you too sweatdrop
Sweet_Little_Lies
LuKeIsKiNg67

Awww! ~huggles him~ Yesh, aren't you so cute with your idot tiny brain and your stupid opinion that will get you flamed for a long time! You're such an a** monkey! ~pinchs him cheeks~ Oh yes you are, oh yes you ARE!! scream

Can someone rip his ear off please?

-laughs- xd That was great! xd xd xd heart love it! heart
Sweet_Little_Lies
LuKeIsKiNg67

Awww! ~huggles him~ Yesh, aren't you so cute with your idot tiny brain and your stupid opinion that will get you flamed for a long time! You're such an a** monkey! ~pinchs him cheeks~ Oh yes you are, oh yes you ARE!! scream

Can someone rip his ear off please?

xd xd I love it! heart
LuKeIsKiNg67

you know, your a bit of a b*****d. you really shouldnt' lump everyone together like that. not all goths are as the image portrays. not every goth wants to commit suicide, and take drugs, and drink untill they throw up. it's not goths who cut themselves necessararally either, it's people who have a severe mental problem. often times, they can't even help it, it's chemical. besides, in order for someone to be truly goth, they have to dress to however they feel, and worship pointy objects as if they were god. so if a goth was super happy, they'd wear pink, or some very bright color. people who just wear black alot aren't really goths. but for the sake of the topic, i'll referr to them as such, simply to be able to get a point accross. that impression of a depressed person (note, that isan't a goth) was horribly degrading, and really does make you a b*****d though....anyway, back to the point. have you ever noticed, that people who wear black tend to not be obsessed with the public image? they're really not that often seen as belemic(i know that's bad spelling) or anorexic(bad as well). people who wear black wear what they find comfortable, not tight, restricting, uncomfortable clothing, or in some cases lack there of. i'm just going to finish up by saying that your one of the kind of people i honestly think could have been a nazi in world war 2. you base the quality of people, on one specific thing, and then hate them for it. honestly, that's just sick, and VERY wrong. stare
i bet u dont even know what a goth is so u shouldent talk
Rikku518
Congrats and i'm sure they hate you too sweatdrop
im in full agree sista! whee
Ok, Congrats i'm sure they hate you too stare
Lyota
LuKeIsKiNg67

you know, your a bit of a b*****d. you really shouldnt' lump everyone together like that. not all goths are as the image portrays. not every goth wants to commit suicide, and take drugs, and drink untill they throw up. it's not goths who cut themselves necessararally either, it's people who have a severe mental problem. often times, they can't even help it, it's chemical. besides, in order for someone to be truly goth, they have to dress to however they feel, and worship pointy objects as if they were god. so if a goth was super happy, they'd wear pink, or some very bright color. people who just wear black alot aren't really goths. but for the sake of the topic, i'll referr to them as such, simply to be able to get a point accross. that impression of a depressed person (note, that isan't a goth) was horribly degrading, and really does make you a b*****d though....anyway, back to the point. have you ever noticed, that people who wear black tend to not be obsessed with the public image? they're really not that often seen as belemic(i know that's bad spelling) or anorexic(bad as well). people who wear black wear what they find comfortable, not tight, restricting, uncomfortable clothing, or in some cases lack there of. i'm just going to finish up by saying that your one of the kind of people i honestly think could have been a nazi in world war 2. you base the quality of people, on one specific thing, and then hate them for it. honestly, that's just sick, and VERY wrong. stare

They dont have mental problems... scream
lables ar efor soup cans get a life stare
BlackMagic13
Why the ******** do you label people anyways? If you label people then your ******** gay and need to grow up!

The person that made this thread is probably a stupid 13 year old or something who has no idea what a "goth" even is. stare

-Claps for her- thank you! I have been wanting too say that but you said it for me! thankyou! heart surprised heart
Candy_Canes
lables ar efor soup cans get a life stare
whee for reeal!!
lovely_lova

They dont have mental problems... scream

actually, suicidal people can. that's occasionally the cause of why they want to kill themselves....its also the reason some people want to kill others. 3nodding

and please don't use the little scream guy on me.
scream Well we hate you too!
LuKeIsKiNg67
Asswhipe. stare ...I have a lot of "gothic" friends...so piss off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff