Welcome to Gaia! ::

LuKeIsKiNg67
they make me sick xp stressed domokun
im not goth but frankly u suck a**
TH3dreadP1R4T3steve
listen gothic and emo go hand and hand they start as goths and start to hate life soon they get sick of it thus they become emo
its like an ugly catipillar thing

O shut up! scream you make no sense! scream
I hope that d00d gets his intestines ripped out and fried. 3nodding
badgirl_mine
why dont yu all shut up!!! im a goth and we do not complain about of lives we complain about how the world sucks becuz it does and you gotta get over it!!so shut up!!just becuz you have life easy dosnt mean you can say anything you want!!you are not an authority figure so you have no say about other people and they're choices or lives!and if you hate goths complaining so much why listen!!maybe its becuz yu have nothing better to do with your rich pathetic life..go screw yourself.. scream

You tell them! 3nodding
I love goths. 3nodding
KennyFrost
I love goths. 3nodding
3nodding I find that they're nicer and more sensative than others quite often.
as i've said multiple times, LuKeIsKiNg67, your a sick b*****d.
Ryoko-Hirumi
KennyFrost
I love goths. 3nodding
3nodding I find that they're nicer and more sensative than others quite often.

so VERY true. 3nodding
firt of all labels r for soup, second of all goths r a acient german tribe, maybe ya'll should read a book sometime
ok RUDE much?
my best friends are all goth and i think they are freakin awesome!!!!

GOTHS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grande_Taco
LuKeIsKiNg67
listen to my goth impersonation "wana kill myself wana kill myself"

Heres mine.

"Nobody likes me, and its true because im a whiney little c**t. Nobody understands me, except for the pastey faced group of people that listen to shitty music that i hang out with. I am an individual, even though i label myself goth , a wide spreading term used to describe the thousands of teenagers that i try to be.... I think ill go cut myself in the bathtub again."

shut up you unintellegent f@ck head! scream You aer and idoit shut up!
I have friends that you would label 'gothic' stare They are kind nice and understanding..that might have a a bad life but they are the same as you and me...well maybe not you..beacuse you are an a*****e! They are missunerstood beacuse of wanna be's! stressed So don't judge a book by it;s cover! because right there you are wrong! scream so there! scream
fitonmyjeans
firt of all labels r for soup, second of all goths r a acient german tribe, maybe ya'll should read a book sometime
Oh and others and revived the gothic name into other meanings so ther could be two of the same names that do not mean the same thing, and maybeyou should actuallyuse real words in your sentences?
Kitnara
I agree with IsamuMiki... If you have a problem with us, come say it to our faces, you ******** loser. I mean, Jesus, Its not like were going to kill you or something. We are just people, who act and look different. And If you have a problem with us, YOU CAN BRING IT UP WITH US!!! stare

thank you i am glad you agree with me! heart

Demonic Dabbler

This one time Goth`s ruled, and they still do... blaugh whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out