Welcome to Gaia! ::

Now for you disrespectful b*****d that do not have a clue. You get confused by the stupid ******** head wanna be's that go" Oh i got a paper cut, my life sucks because i only got one present for christmas, i think im goth O.O" Now that is not true. Goths dont always cut themselfs or have pitty on themselves . You would not know why they cut themselves because you do not know a damn thing. I do not cut myself and i am not a depressed person either that hates the world and if you say that we listen to shitty music that is your opinion and has nothing to do the the whole " Gothic thing". I am gothic and i am quite happy. Well atleast im labled gothic. Oh and if you are going to insult us please use the correct word Gothic. Now say it with me GOTHIC. Oh and what gothic really means is a dark setting like black. Some people like black and chains and stuff and that doesn't always mean they are gothic. I can go on but I will not. Now go take your thread and shove it up your a** and get it right and do not go out saying stuff before you actually know what it is.
darkangelneko666
Now for you disrespectful b*****d that do not have a clue. You get confused by the stupid ******** head wanna be's that go" Oh i got a paper cut, my life sucks because i only got one present for christmas, i think im goth O.O" Now that is not true. Goths dont always cut themselfs or have pitty on themselves . You would not know why they cut themselves because you do not know a damn thing. I do not cut myself and i am not a depressed person either that hates the world and if you say that we listen to shitty music that is your opinion and has nothing to do the the whole " Gothic thing". I am gothic and i am quite happy. Well atleast im labled gothic. Oh and if you are going to insult us please use the correct word Gothic. Now say it with me GOTHIC. Oh and what gothic really means is a dark setting like black. Some people like black and chains and stuff and that doesn't always mean they are gothic. I can go on but I will not. Now go take your thread and shove it up your a** and get it right and do not go out saying stuff before you actually know what it is.

go you tell him! xd
IsamuMiki
darkangelneko666

go you tell him! xd
Now if i would have went on this page would have been so long xp
darkangelneko666
IsamuMiki
darkangelneko666

go you tell him! xd
Now if i would have went on this page would have been so long xp

-Laughs- you sillie whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out