39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
Yay! Glad you feel that way~~! 4laugh

I'm a "look on the bright side" kind of person - love the sunshine!

emotion_kirakira It's so bright and warm, I can nap for hours...

Oh my yes, naps are life!

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

I wonder why some people don't understand the joy of napping...

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

Most adults get it just fine. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

Most adults get it just fine. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_awesome My teenage daughter also gets it.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

Mine, too, although now she's 20 (but she hasn't forgotten). User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

Mine, too, although now she's 20 (but she hasn't forgotten). User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teeheehee... They grow up so fast.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah

SO TRUE! When mine was 6 months old, my best friend had a baby and we visited them in the hospital. I looked at her newborn and my 6-month-old and said, "My baby was never that small!" She laughed at me and said, "Yours was SMALLER!"

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah

SO TRUE! When mine was 6 months old, my best friend had a baby and we visited them in the hospital. I looked at her newborn and my 6-month-old and said, "My baby was never that small!" She laughed at me and said, "Yours was SMALLER!"

whee That's kind of adorable.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

I just got around to reading your sig. Cool! My daughter's roommate is non-binary, too! They were born female and dress masculine most of the time, but they're petite Asian face gives a female vibe so they are often mis-gendered (is that the right verb?) when people call them "she" or "her."

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

I just got around to reading your sig. Cool! My daughter's roommate is non-binary, too! They were born female and dress masculine most of the time, but they're petite Asian face gives a female vibe so they are often mis-gendered (is that the right verb?) when people call them "she" or "her."

Yup, mis-gendered is the right word there. I try to dress androgynously, but a lot of the time people will just call me whatever gender they find appealing if they aren't sure about my identity. rolleyes I also look a fair bit younger than I am, so I get hit on by teenagers a lot when I go to the mall. crying

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

Yup, mis-gendered is the right word there. I try to dress androgynously, but a lot of the time people will just call me whatever gender they find appealing if they aren't sure about my identity. rolleyes I also look a fair bit younger than I am, so I get hit on by teenagers a lot when I go to the mall. crying

That will be a source of fun for you the older you get! Plus flirting can be fun.

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

That will be a source of fun for you the older you get! Plus flirting can be fun.

But I don't want to flirt with anyone, I already have someone. whee I do find it weird my appearance hasn't changed much at all in the last decade, though.

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
*hugs*

Girl-Crazy Prophet

14,175 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
But I don't want to flirt with anyone, I already have someone. whee I do find it weird my appearance hasn't changed much at all in the last decade, though.

That's pretty normal for the next couple of decades. Then all of a sudden the body and face you've grown so familiar with starts aging! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff