Total Votes:[ 202 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
JoyRose
It is in the version I have, but there are no difficulty levels.

I'm curious, where did you get yours from? I would like to try it out myself and see how it is.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Anamosa Valentine
JoyRose
It is in the version I have, but there are no difficulty levels.

I'm curious, where did you get yours from? I would like to try it out myself and see how it is.

I have a Linux machine, so I got it for free from the Ubuntu app store.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
JoyRose

Hmm, I have never touched a Linux before. And that's good you got it for free!

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Anamosa Valentine
JoyRose

Hmm, I have never touched a Linux before. And that's good you got it for free!

Most of the apps for this machine are free (at least, most of the ones I use). I have a chess game, several puzzle games, and word processor / spreadsheet with the added advantage that my operating system will not become obsolete on this hardware. My dad has had the same machine for over a decade with no loss of performance over the years. Can't do that with Windows! rofl

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
JoyRose

That's interesting. o.o Windows always keep giving out updates that take up hard drive space. >.>;; And I don't like how we have to upgrade to a "better" OS later on, which makes good old programs almost obsolete. I don't like having to buy a higher performance laptop computer later on, too.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Anamosa Valentine
JoyRose

That's interesting. o.o Windows always keep giving out updates that take up hard drive space. >.>;; And I don't like how we have to upgrade to a "better" OS later on, which makes good old programs almost obsolete. I don't like having to buy a higher performance laptop computer later on, too.

My thinking exactly. I have lost so many lovely programs over the years that are sitting on obsolete hard drives that I can't really use anymore. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
JoyRose

Well, it's a good thing there are other special programs that allow these old lovely programs to run smoothly in newer computers again! I'm glad I could play Claws and Death Rally again, after not playing them for years. ^^

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Anamosa Valentine
JoyRose

Well, it's a good thing there are other special programs that allow these old lovely programs to run smoothly in newer computers again! I'm glad I could play Claws and Death Rally again, after not playing them for years. ^^

That's so nice! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Well this is good! Last night, I beat Sid Meier's Pirates! with a good score and got the best ending! ~ heart I wonder if I should play a new game or take a break and play something different.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
JoyRose

Indeed it is!

The only disappointment I had was... I could never make my old MechWarrior games run. Even the one that worked in Windows XP doesn't run very well in Windows 8.1 sweatdrop

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Anamosa Valentine
JoyRose

Indeed it is!

The only disappointment I had was... I could never make my old MechWarrior games run. Even the one that worked in Windows XP doesn't run very well in Windows 8.1 sweatdrop
Aw that's too bad. I know what it's like to have a favorite game just not be available. I've been lucky to find substitutes for most of those for me.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
JoyRose

Sometimes it's nice when there's a better remake of my favorite game. Other times, I prefer sticking to original and feel the remake was horrible.

By the way I'm curious, from your PM a while back, did you work as a teacher?

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Anamosa Valentine
JoyRose

Sometimes it's nice when there's a better remake of my favorite game. Other times, I prefer sticking to original and feel the remake was horrible.

By the way I'm curious, from your PM a while back, did you work as a teacher?

I certainly do! What do you do with the time you're not on Gaia?

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
JoyRose

Oh, I have only been an Elvish mage teacher in a very old roleplay but never in real life (my husband taught in university though.)

When I'm not at work, I play with my family, usually with my daughter. But nowadays, I play alone or read since they both have become a bit busier.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Anamosa Valentine
JoyRose

Oh, I have only been an Elvish mage teacher in a very old roleplay but never in real life (my husband taught in university though.)

When I'm not at work, I play with my family, usually with my daughter. But nowadays, I play alone or read since they both have become a bit busier.

What work do you do? My time with my family is also fun times. My mom and I play games (mostly cards), and my daughter and I watch TV together. My dad and I occasionally "do lunch" (we used to go to movies together, but the pickings got too slim). My husband and I occasionally snuggle up on the sofa and watch TV together, and, y'know, other stuff. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff