ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ ♡
*hugs*

Thank you! Great username, too! emotion_hug

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

There was one that counted your hugs, but it went down. Now I just use this thread and collect long-lasting happiness! Thank you for stopping by! emotion_hug

Girl-Crazy Prophet

13,175 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JoyRose

There was one that counted your hugs, but it went down. Now I just use this thread and collect long-lasting happiness! Thank you for stopping by! emotion_hug
You're welcome. emotion_hug

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
But I don't want to flirt with anyone, I already have someone. whee I do find it weird my appearance hasn't changed much at all in the last decade, though.

That's pretty normal for the next couple of decades. Then all of a sudden the body and face you've grown so familiar with starts aging! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teeheehee. So I'm going to go from looking 16 to looking 76? Great. rofl

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
But I don't want to flirt with anyone, I already have someone. whee I do find it weird my appearance hasn't changed much at all in the last decade, though.

That's pretty normal for the next couple of decades. Then all of a sudden the body and face you've grown so familiar with starts aging! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For me it was slightly more gradual. I went from teens to 40. It was startling. I think it is my aging skin.

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

For me it was slightly more gradual. I went from teens to 40. It was startling. I think it is my aging skin.

Eh, no use worrying about it, I suppose. Though I wonder if the fact that I've always had crow's feet around my eyes will make it take longer or less time for people to change their estimate of my age...

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

Eh, no use worrying about it, I suppose. Though I wonder if the fact that I've always had crow's feet around my eyes will make it take longer or less time for people to change their estimate of my age...

It's fun to contemplate sometimes, but of course makes little difference. I'm told it's the hands that give away your age first, not your face. wink

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

It's fun to contemplate sometimes, but of course makes little difference. I'm told it's the hands that give away your age first, not your face. wink

Ooh. I've also heard the skin on your neck is a dead giveaway as well.

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

That sounds interesting. Must check out my neck skin next time I think of it in front of a mirror. rofl

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

That sounds interesting. Must check out my neck skin next time I think of it in front of a mirror. rofl

I'd make a joke about vanity, but we both seem to be treating this as interesting instead of the end of all things. emotion_awesome

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

I'd make a joke about vanity, but we both seem to be treating this as interesting instead of the end of all things. emotion_awesome

I've never had the beauty to be vain. For one thing, my weight is far too much (but that might save my neck skin - heehee).
JoyRose
User Image

emotion_hug 4laugh xd

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
-o0DNA0o-
JoyRose
User Image

emotion_hug 4laugh xd

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

Sexy Tactician

JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

I've never had the beauty to be vain. For one thing, my weight is far too much (but that might save my neck skin - heehee).

Silver linings. whee

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah
JoyRose
Delusiah

Silver linings. whee

Oh yes, I'm a firm believer in silver linings (except in my hair - those get colored!) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff