Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
koromyst

User Image

Have you tried the Martial Pendant? It's only 35k and is almost the same glow, but in gold.

User Image

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
I find that most of the jewelry is underrated. I think they tend to add little things to a persons avatar without to much clutter.

Dapper Fatcat

Shady Person
I find that most of the jewelry is underrated. I think they tend to add little things to a persons avatar without to much clutter.

Agreed anything in the Barton Jewelers is pretty great for avis.

Anxious Genius

Shesba
Shady Person

Agreed anything in the Barton Jewelers is pretty great for avis.

agreed!

Hesitant Mystic

Here's a few more. Kind of a weird mix of stuff, but whatever. emotion_awesome

User Image SDPlus Fedir is only 70k and dem eyes! I'm using them right now because I love them so much emotion_kirakira

User Image Undead Hand, 20k. I know halloween is over, but I'm sure there's still a few out there with a use for a creepy hand.

User Image Ye Olde Helmets, only one "buy now" listing but it's at 21k and some change.

User Image Quail Plushie, DAW. 24k

User ImagePogo Ponies. I don't know how a giraffe counts as a pony, but it's adorable. 35k

User Image Ace Meow, still one of gaia's cheapest kitties, 50k for a cute winter-themed cat, including an "I am" pose!

User Image Twisted Thing, yeah this one's probably not everyone's cup of tea, but the ears are interesting and the tail could be used in a variety of alien/troll/animal avis. 35k

User Image Stormbringer. I know for sure that I've listed this one before, but it's so pretty! And only 40k

User Image Holiday Cardinal. Yep, it's that time of year again. Only 20k for a festive bird and super red cloak.

User Image Gingerbread Man Cookie. Another holiday themed item, only 550g!

User Image Eggnog with Cinnamon Stick. Aaaand another. This one's in a lovely gold/cream shade that matches with a lot of items. 485g

And finally, on the more expensive side of inexpensive...

User Image SDPlus Lady Evangeline, to be honest, I don't know what anyone considers "cheap" in these days of Flynnflation. Personally, cheap to me is not 560k, which is what this doll is going for, but that hair! The detail! The little braid! I would expect this item to be floating in the millions with hair like that. Which is why I decided to post it here, since I can't believe it's under a mil.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
User Image Astra-65: 10th Anniversary Unending Lament.

This item is awesome, for those of you who like moving avis. For just 14k you can do as Julie London suggested and Cry Me a River. Of course, it still looks okay in still form, but a bit less 3Dish. It's very handy for what was a free item.

User Image Global Pack

Before backwings, we had this. Sure, you had the two black stripes, but you could always blend them in with more black, or pretend they were odd suspenders. 5k.

Merry Traveler

Marie-Cris

you have given me some idea,
I went to check on the astra and there's a better alternative to that small backwing

User Image Astra-11: Lucky Clover
a very cute clover sprinkle, too bad the animated version give you green tint instead.
It's a good item nevertheless. ABP 17k

User Image Gift Box
I got this from this thread too, but a reminder never hurts. This cute little box had tiny backwing
no strap attached. ABP 3.5k

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
amarzyciel
Marie-Cris

you have given me some idea,
I went to check on the astra and there's a better alternative to that small backwing

User Image Astra-11: Lucky Clover
a very cute clover sprinkle, too bad the animated version give you green tint instead.
It's a good item nevertheless. ABP 17k

User Image Gift Box
I got this from this thread too, but a reminder never hurts. This cute little box had tiny backwing
no strap attached. ABP 3.5k

But mine is backwings old school style. whee

Thank you for bringing the gift box back up, I keep forgetting about it.

Dapper Fatcat

New rig, new items~!
Yggdrasil Fae going for somewhere between 55k-100k, super cute purple skirt and stuff~!
Energetic Plantimal going for 35-50k, cut companion and hat.
Raccoon Companion going for ~50k Raccoon ears and tail, what more could ya want from a 'coon~?

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
I really like the hat from Energetic Plantimal from the RIG. I'm wearing it now. smile Also comes with a cute "plantimal" companion, a green gardening apron and a bucket of flowers you can hold.

It had several listings at 34k but lowest now is 38,900g. Still cheap as the store sellback is 30k.

Rogue

Considering this is an animated item, I'm surprised it's even below 200k! It's one of the few cheap blinking eyes in the set. I'm not a fan of them myself, but I'm sure some people are.

User Image

Merry Traveler

Shesba
New rig, new items~!
Yggdrasil Fae going for somewhere between 55k-100k, super cute purple skirt and stuff~!
Raccoon Companion going for ~50k Raccoon ears and tail, what more could ya want from a 'coon~?

it's still early. The price can still drop lower. usually i will wait a week at least

Dapper Fatcat

amarzyciel
Shesba
New rig, new items~!

it's still early. The price can still drop lower. usually i will wait a week at least

Either way, the starting prices arent that bad and you never know, they could go up or down. I bought a marooned lass at like 50k when it first came out, then it spiked up to like 300k, and now it's like 600k.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

User Image The House Wins - the colour scheme is black, white and red. It comes with a ripped jacket, vest and pants. Very nice if you're into bloodied/dishevelled looking avatars. Lowest priced one is currently 89k, ABP is around 125k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff