Welcome to Gaia! ::

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Little Wild King is a great crown and "Where the Wild Things Are" reference item, and not one of the listings is over 70 gold from what I can tell. There aren't many listings left, though. O:

EDIT: ...only listings left are 10k. Wow. ._.;

Original Noob

GUYS!! THE NEW EVOLUTION OF [PARCEL POST] (announcement) IN THE [MARKET] (item listed in the market) HAS A REALLY NICE HAIR THAT GOES WELL WITH THE COLOR OF THE ITEM [DIVIDED STARS]

Unbeatable Lover

Majoko Mariko is down to 85k.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
SecureInMyMasculinity
Majoko Mariko is down to 85k.
Whaaaaaaat even. I love that hair. emotion_kirakira

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Hazelaar

I knoooooooooow. And cut it and throw on a hat

NICE BLUE HAIR (from the front anyway)

High-functioning Player

Sulfuric Brawler - I remember when this item was between 40k and 60k. Now, it's sitting at 12k as the lowest price. It's got some good browns that may be a little hard to match with other items though. Worth a buy, maybe?

Slumbering Tengu

Hey if you're into green Super Rival is only 65k which is pennies compared to it's older sibling Ultimate Rival which is sitting at 550k

Space Otaku

oh great, this thread will make me go broke because i can't resist good bargains XD

Aged Fatcat

i say truffle man is a pretty good item, just got one right now, i love how strong the red looks :3

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Konan Tatsuhiko

Hey if you're into green Super Rival is only 65k which is pennies compared to it's older sibling Ultimate Rival which is sitting at 550k

I'd say the first is reasonably priced and the second is overpriced. I suppose the orange is more rare?

Btw, I LOVE this thread and it's a bargain of 0 gold! 4laugh

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ghost Tamer
n o i r i s t

I am SO happy you posted about the P3 Gear! I wasn't able to snag one, there's not any on the MP, but now I know a shirt like that DOES exist! I've been desperately needing something like that for one of my avatars that I've been planning.

emotion_kirakira I'm going to have to keep an eye on the MP for it. I NEED that shirt!

A number are listed now, as low as 30k!

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Professor Westart SO CUTE and 76k currently!

Artificial Love Song Also adorable and only 55k!

Also, every Acinonyx is a real bargain! o.o Love the hair each of them has!

And here are a couple rainbow items! Sparkling Bright Lights and Rainbow Pathway!

Slumbering Tengu

So after a bit of looking I found even more lovely gems all under 30k

Remember when 100k for Victorire Corsair use to be a steal? Well how about 15k?! O:

14k will get you a very dashing top hat and coat in Sir Ashby Sacheverell II

While I've had my ups and downs with wanting this item Gothic Passion for 20k is practically a steal regardless

Nightmare Fuel is back to being 20k again for those of you who like to make monster avatars <3

For those of you people into superheros Supernatural Arsenal is not 23k

If you're looking for ears or tails might I suggest Twin Wolves for 25k

Knave of Hearts for 28k anyone? I'd say that eye patch alone is practically worth it

and last but not least Warzones; 30k for some of the loveliest outdoor backgrounds I've seen

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Konan Tatsuhiko
Knave of Hearts for 28k anyone? I'd say that eye patch alone is practically worth it

Eyepatch is pretty cool, but I personally love the pants! *gives you a tip* blaugh

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Regal Feathered Mantle: Under 100g, lowest currently for 20g (!!!!!!). Cream colored leaf-styled shrug/capelet.

Reversi Tragedy: Cool looking dark green, white, and black item (top, belt/waist tie, and hood). Currently 48k.

Macy's Material Girl Blazer: Cute ivory and pastel colors summer suit/blouse outfit; I say outfit because it is shorts and top all in one, so it doesn't allow for much customization. Still, I think it's adorable and it's very affordable at around 300g.

Bachelor's Cap: Graduation time is coming up soon. Grad cap for less than 50g.

Long Black Sparkle Top: A nice sparkly black tank for under 50g.

Knocked Out Teeth: Do you want to rock the hillbilly/hockey look? A mouth mod from the 2007 summer event (I think) that's around 200g.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff