Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

Kaiserin Kai
KageKyoko
-cherieberriefairie-
pink bunny slippers cat_gonk
and the pink bunny slippers club listed that as the requirement. rich people cat_sweatdrop im so poor
that was an easter event item years ago... it was horrible at getting that final item... i swear i dreamed of eggs EVERYWHERE EVEN WHEN I WAS ASLEEP........ so that price, totally worth it Dx

Gods I remember that... gonk

lol i didnt know that cat_xd
but still drops my jaw when i see the price. i didnt expect a slipper would cost so much. cat_gonk
although its cute cat_redface

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I got tired of wearing Case of the Stolen Sapphires because... Well, just cause.

So, I decided to look for a decent pair of pants that would compliment my awesome indigo Bitter Black shoes I'd mentioned a while ago, some goodness knows how many pages back. Pickings within my price range (i.e. whatever the hell I have on hand to spend) were slim. BUT... I managed to pull through.

I'm not terribly fond of royal blue, but honestly, look at these nice pants that come with Hallowed Gentleman. In fact, just look at Hallowed Gentleman in general. The only poses I doubt anyone would like include the jacket, which covers any nice shirts or vests you might be wearing, and the shoes, which just look incredibly awkward in my opinion. Obviously not for people who don't like blue, too. Over all, a very decent item, especially considering it's currently floating around the 190K mark.

Edit: And, of course, I manage to find something even better completely by accident about twenty minues later. Nightmare Scythe, currently hovering around the 710K mark, is overall a much better item, and comes with a pair of pants that go much better with the Bitter Black shoes.

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
chocolate lolita
KageKyoko
koromyst
chocolate lolita
Michael's Memory 20k....it used to be around 200 gold though scream

User Image I used to buy them off when they are under 5g emotion_awesome
Seeing that they have rose quite considerably in terms of pricing... I-I might take advantage of the situation. F-Forgive me... (λˆˆβ€Έλˆˆ )v User Image

actually.. 7k right now. LOL
I'm glad that it went down then! blaugh

User Image Auwwww shucks~ It deflated quite rapidly (QAQ)
...-But 7k still smells like profit to me =D

--------------

Anyhuuu~ back on topic... Some interesting items for under 10k =D --- at time of post xP

Octopus neck wrap
User Image
Blue and pink tako-scarf to accessorize your avatar (^O^)

Galaxy Vest
User Image
That purple shade =D

Lawn Shark Blades
User Image
Wings of steel! xD ...-and Skirt-blades that does not even cover your butt? =P User Image

Unholy Fairy

koromyst
chocolate lolita
KageKyoko
koromyst
chocolate lolita

Seeing that they have rose quite considerably in terms of pricing... I-I might take advantage of the situation. F-Forgive me... (λˆˆβ€Έλˆˆ )v User Image

--------------

Anyhuuu~ back on topic... Some interesting items for under 10k =D --- at time of post xP

Octopus neck wrap
User Image

Galaxy Vest
User Image
That purple shade =D

Lawn Shark Blades
User Image
Wings of steel! xD ...-and Skirt-blades that does not even cover your butt? =P User Image
I love your avatar...

that nack-wrap has freaked me our for a while, I can't believe how well-done it is. Thank you for suggesting it.

Sparkly Noob

koromyst
chocolate lolita
KageKyoko
koromyst
chocolate lolita

--------------

Octopus neck wrap
User Image

Galaxy Vest
User Image
That purple shade =D

Lawn Shark Blades
User Image

oh my. i love that vest! o.o but the LMP right now is 21k... whaaaaa gonk

Sparkly Noob

well then~
let's see...
Seraphique Vest - 3k max. pretty nice for a nice vest! (i know it's free if you do offers or smth, but since i never do any big ones, i couldn't get it for free)

Hard Hitting Monk - 55k
cute belt~

nt19mh:2="http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/86649/]intelligence bonus - 45k, i love that headband thingy!

The Big Top - 25k, nice hat and vest. pretty versatile item!

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Hallowed Gentleman dropped to 150k if anyone's interested.

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
koromyst

Octopus neck wrap
User Image

Galaxy Vest
User Image
That purple shade =D

Lawn Shark Blades
User Image

Some stuff that I regularly find for cheap (around 10k):

Dumbo Octopus tutu
Kaya the Cat
Benny the Puppy
Canadian Bacon
Friendship Pendant
Romance Pendant
Master's Pet's Pendant, although right now all the decent prices are sold out.
Marital Pendant is around 30k and a decent price.
Spooky Imp Hoodie for Halloween

Barton's Grab Bag was only discontinued recently, which means you can still get a bunch of stuff from it for cheap. Navy Blue DASH items are still right around 10k, as are the four pirate patch items. Rhodonite High Elf set has seven items (tunic, bodice, skirt, boots, sash, hood, robe) which are all around 10k-20k.

Return to Valefor is also wrapping up, which means this is about as cheap as you'll ever find Wand of a Kind (20k), Magick'd Missive (20k), Sorcerous School Bags (30k), four different Stormforge items (30k each), Red Sorcerer (40k), both Grandmasters (40k each), three Akademeia hats (40k-60k each), and Cozy Home (50k).

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Still looking for relatively cheap items for a Halloween avatar? Here are a few:

Alien Chest Burster: Want a cheap, easy "look" without having to change up your entire outfit? This is perfect for that! Just slap this bad boy on and kablamo, instant costume! Currently around 10g.

Science Camp Labcoat: Perfect for a mad scientist, zombie CDC employee, or lab assistant look. Currently around 2k.

Green Spring Peeper: Look like a frog with green frog legs, face mod, or just a cute froggy hair accessory. Currently around 25k.

Demonic Chair: Exactly what it sounds like, a red armchair with horns and an eyeball that can either be open or closed. 16k.

Master of Ignis Studies Lectern and Master of Vorpal Studies Lectern: Perfect statement item for a witch, wizard, priest, or demonic avatar. A book on a strangely evil podium with floating candles; one is red and one is purple. Both currently around 20k.

Megalodon Monster: Giant jaws, sharks in the water background, and a sharktooth weapon. Currently around 20k.

Alien Antenna Horns: Classic style green alien antenna. Currently at 1k.

Planet 51 Antenna: But if 1k is too expensive for you, have no fear! This set of green and yellow sponsorship antenna also comes with ears. Currently around 500g.

Planet 51 Space Suit: Want to be an astronaut but can't afford the 45k of Astronaut Suit? No problem! Take this sponsorship item and combine it with any of the gold shop space helmets for an excellent alternative. Suit currently selling for around 300g.

Deadly Mood Bubble: Express yourself with this black mood bubble featuring a little skull on it for around 6k. Yes, it is inflated but considering a similar spooky mood bubble is currently near the 100k mark, I don't think 6k is too bad.

Summoning Tome: Currently a little inflated at around 90k, but this is one of the few items that you can wear for both Halloween and Christmas. Plays with the light/dark dynamic with two different magical books, two different dragons, a crow companion and snowy owl companions. Also has two different "I am" frog poses.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was just looking around and Snow Maiden has a listing at 30k which is below the ABP, and it looks like a fairly nice item for Christmas/winter themed avis, which some people might be making soon.

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

LUV-01X Cupid's Fast Response Armor is a really nice mecha item for just 50k! It's pink and white themed, and I just love that helmet and those wings.

Sparkly Friend

She-who-loves-hyphens
I was just looking around and Snow Maiden has a listing at 30k which is below the ABP, and it looks like a fairly nice item for Christmas/winter themed avis, which some people might be making soon.

Agree! I've always thought this item was underrated.

Bloblike Blob

It's early into the RIG's release, but there are already a few things from it that are really cheap.
        And the best part is, there are so many of them in the market right now it's almost impossible to pricejack them.

User Image
        Ever After Curse - Item based on Corpse Party. Has three black/red arm mods that I really, really love. This is probably my favourite item from the RIG that doesn't have Darkness in its name, and if it wasn't for my self-imposed cash shop item strike I'd be wearing it right now. Also includes black bangs and a mouth mod. Currently sitting pretty at 150-200k (I've snagged two at 130k), it's been deflating like a balloon since yesterday - though if it stays that way I'll be amazed because it's pretty well drawn. It's a cheap as nails alternative to Happy End at literally less than 1% of the cost - and I'm saying this as someone who owns Happy End as well.

User Image
        Incubust - Decent black/red bicolour demon horns that don't cost a fortune? Say it isn't so. They not only look good with a lot of things, they also layer with most other horns (I've managed to wear 3 pairs of demon horns at once with these, just because I could). Also includes barely-there demon wing bras, and a pair of black/red short shorts with a demon tail. Also sitting at 100-125k.

User Image
        Behind the Mask - A collection of horror show masks that sit at a jaunty angle on your head, what more can I say. Also includes some fabulous bloody facial scars. I really like side masks that don't actually cover your face, I'm sorry. 100k, though I've seen one go for 50k.

User Image
        Daydream Game - A recolour. Black bangs with a white ribbon, and a short, bloody white dress. What's not to love? At 350-400k, it's not the cheapest thing on this list, but considering the original is inexplicably clocking in at 7m, it's a bloody (pardon the pun) steal.

User Image
        Twisted Thing - That brings us to the only item without a black/red/white thumbnail on this list. Don't be fooled by the hideous creature in the thumbnail (or so they tell us, I think it's adorable in its own strange way), the item has a pretty cute set of mismatched ears and a tail. It is technically a RIG fail, but I'm really fond of it. 50k.

Handsome Exhibitionist

16,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • 50 Wins 150
koromyst

that avi
Awesome cool

Dapper Fatcat

In a market place that always seems to be inflating, it's kinda nice to see an item deflating. Right now Leaf Archer is around 40k, it's a pretty nice buy. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff