Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

Sifen Yamishi
These items were just released, but they're going for a pretty decent price:

Woodlawn Fawn Slippers is at 15k.

Woodland Fawn Scarf is holding in at 28k.

Red Panda Scarf is holding at 50k.

With fall in full swing and winter around the corner, these items are sure to make the fashion ensemble sometime soon.

Those are lovely! heart May I ask where they're from?
Also, sorry for having nothing to contribute; Prices seem to be rising lately.

Timid Explorer

I personally love the House Pride creatures. They are insanely cheap for the cute <3

Fashionable Vampire

iSCSi

Those are lovely! heart May I ask where they're from?
Also, sorry for having nothing to contribute; Prices seem to be rising lately.

I made a thread as of late about them:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/new-cash-card-bonus-items/t.83414199/

Hesitant Mystic

Red Peppermint Bark
Here's another item I'm shocked hasn't inflated, due to it's wintery theme. This comes with a cute candycane striped belt, vest, gloves that modify your fingers, and a peppermint stick that smokes!
All for 35-40k.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Peaceful Ruins, which is an exclusive, from the recent Lake Cygnus bundle is only, at the time of this posting, 33k!

I don't really care for the cygnets within it (actually, I think they're really ugly XP) but it does have a lovely nature/lake background. I snapped one up for 30k. 3nodding

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
User Image Skyfish Ribbons -A white dress, ribbons AND "wings" for less than 16k?!
User Image Qilin of Presperity - A wicked green dress and neckpiece (perfect for christmas!) for only 15k!
User Image Babewatch - A smoking hot swimsuit/panties and a flotation device for 15k!
User Image The Sphinx - Hair, Body mod, Make-up AND a scarf for 20k!

Ruthless Prophet

11,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User ImageCarmine the Skunk Plushie - This little fella used to be in the MILLIONS. Hell, check the graphs, it sat up in that range back in February. Now it's less than 200k! It has one of the cutest neck ribbons on site, and out of the trio of skunks (the other two being Mono, who's still the cheapest of the three, and Cerise, who looks to be rising temporarily), probably the most appealing/useful, due to its color. Also makes for an adorable little companion.

And yes, I picked one up myself finally after waiting ages for it to drop. heart

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User ImageRegal feathered mantle is a very great collar to complete your outfits. 1k

User ImageJubilant Diamond Crown is also very shiny and awesomely pixelated. Around 7-8k right now.

User ImageRegal Adornment (Golden Egg) is inflated, but 10k is still a bargain (normally you can get it for around 6k). It has an awesome golden egg(duh), a golden crown and... The cape is definitely really awesome.

User ImageLeafy Crown is 600g, awesome for completing your nature themed outfits.

User ImageEaster 2K11 Monarch of Easter is 500g. The egg is a trap, it's actually another beautiful, well pixelated crown.

User ImageLittle Wild King, 100g. Giant, but cute fluffy crown.

User ImageCrown of stars, 9k. Icy, sparkly shade.

User ImageStarfish crown, 500g. A crown made of pink stars. It goes well with the Starfish bikini here (5k).

Haha, tip this post if it was useful. <3<3

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Symbiotic Parasite
Headcrabs, on my Gaia?
For under 30k, it's more likely than you think.

Fashionable Heckler

Astra-53: Blood Torn Wings
Gorgeous, animated red wings. The lowest listings is currently at 29k-32k.

Astra-55: Autumn Leaf Wings
It's still autumn, so it's still a great time to wear these beautifully pixelated moving wings. The lowest list is 30k before it jumps.

Fall artist
A wig, an adorable acorn hat, a shirt, some pants, and boots. The average buy price is 43k, but the lowest listing is currently 29k, so it's practically a steal.

Peravian Set
When I bought this, I got it for around 80-100k. Right now, it's sitting at an unbelievable price of 25k. Good thing I sold it before it dropped! You get a lovely blonde wig, a golden necklace, earrings, a super cute sash belt, a top, and a very well pixelated headpiece.

Fluffy Hunter

Mewsey
Fall artist
A wig, an adorable acorn hat, a shirt, some pants, and boots. The average buy price is 43k, but the lowest listing is currently 29k, so it's practically a steal.

Peravian Set
When I bought this, I got it for around 80-100k. Right now, it's sitting at an unbelievable price of 25k. Good thing I sold it before it dropped! You get a lovely blonde wig, a golden necklace, earrings, a super cute sash belt, a top, and a very well pixelated headpiece.

Wut you're right! :0
Been waiting forever for the Peravian Set to drop!
-grabbed both-

Fashionable Vampire

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/62911/

Necromonicon has fallen to 12k now. Used to be, it was probably 4x that! If you need a cheap face-mod, this is just that item!

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Meatball Fight: You can be a meatball. No, seriously, this is a thing that exists. For around 10k, you can be a meatball. Also, there are three different sizes of meatballs that you can hold like snowballs so someone more clever than I am should totes use this to make a meaty winter avatar.

Wish Upon a Star: It's a cute yellow star with wings. Pretty simple, but it comes with three poses (hovering over your head, hand, and shoulder respectively) and looks like the perfect accent to any Christmas avatar or Mario cosplay. Less than 20k.

Frigid Sprite: Very simple, two pose item. A bright blue pixie with an ice trail. Good if your winter/Christmas avatar needs that special accent item. Around 22k.

Hazmat Suit: Considering the alleged Mayan-predicted end of the world is fast approaching, expect this to climb in the future. Currently sitting around 20k, a little inflated from 16k but considering there have been big breaks between purchases that's not so bad.

Kiwi Chocolate Creme: The lowest is currently 20k, so grab it while you can! Usually goes for between 40/50k! Get a fabulous green top, shoes, pants, hair, hair accessory, and a food handheld item.

Mlle Butterfly: There's a tiny dog with a bow on its head and a frilly as ******** white dress, plus sandals with more white bows and a short sword/knife (a tanto) with decorations on it. No, seriously, look at it. LOOK AT IT. Cute just isn't my schtick but even I can't help but ask how this got to be under 30k.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Frothy
Meatball Fight: You can be a meatball. No, seriously, this is a thing that exists. For around 10k, you can be a meatball. Also, there are three different sizes of meatballs that you can hold like snowballs so someone more clever than I am should totes use this to make a meaty winter avatar.

I LOVE THAT ITEM AND FORGOT IT EXISTED *buys*

There's also a Bacon item that lets you be bacon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff