Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Guys, Geist the Spitz is under 15k. While maybe not a "cute" dog, he's certainly pretty cool and tough looking, imo. And the "invisible dog" collar pose is pretty fun. I like the pose where he's sitting on your head, howling. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Lagren
Titan's Legacy - Seriously, how the hell...? It's not exclusive or anything but 500g (not k, g) per? For these poses, including two sets of wings, one of which is made of fire? Wow, just wow. Alchemy must have killed the price on this thing.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It has been spit out by the Overseer in Aquariums for years and still is on a regular basis. Alchemy had no influence on its price.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Malevolent Prophet

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Opera Phantomess
Lagren
Titan's Legacy - Seriously, how the hell...? It's not exclusive or anything but 500g (not k, g) per? For these poses, including two sets of wings, one of which is made of fire? Wow, just wow. Alchemy must have killed the price on this thing.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

It has been spit out by the Overseer in Aquariums for years and still is on a regular basis. Alchemy had no influence on its price.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Yep, found this out from gaiawiki. But still, it's a great set of stuff for cheap/free.

Hesitant Mystic

Under 40k edition!

Pink Checkers Very matchable pink clothing. 38k

Medical Attention This one's a bit weird, but the red gloves and bird flying away with the heart pose definitely make it worth the 26k

Acey Deucey There's only one listing at 35k, but whoever snaps it up will get some pretty cute brown poses.

Jersey Devil This one is a bit weird too, but it's great if you like making monster/creature avis. 33k

Vasil's Guiding Fire hnnnnggg I love this item so much I have three of them. Gorgeous red/cream dress, cute boots, a doll that goes very well as a counterpart to the Little Lucie doll, as well as other poses. Only 29k

Ugly Orphan Sweater For all your ugly tattered sweater needs. 5k

Windigo Again, this one is weird, but awesome for creature avis. Plus it's white/pink, can't go wrong with that. 30k

Scarlet Sprite This could work very well in a holiday-themed avi, I think. 35k

Nerd

Prideful Revolt has really a really sweet military coat, an eye patch and a really cool leg-mod. The lowest price is70k!!

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Memphis's Shining Locks.....under and around 20k.....http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/46957

Formal Elocutionist

The Accursed Ring. Long forgotten J.R.R. Tolkien item for 35k. Comes with a spiffy hobbit cloak, broken sword, and nasty elf bread.

Mourning Groom, 100k. It leaves me in bewilderment to know this item is so cheap. It's one of the few items I own two of (without interest of investing), but really only need one to pull off a whole bunch of great outfits. Very good quality. Item has a Friday XIII meets Sexy Vampire feel to it. heart
I honestly thought the Corpse Bride lyrics would have sold it alone.

Destruction

I'm actually surprised Scarlet Sprite hasn't shot up in price yet considering it usually does every time it approaches xmas.

Also, Gift of Goddess is pretty cheap as it layers nicely with a million shoe items. :3

Shirtless Raider

8,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Nerd 50
monster galaxy starseed is under 1k, and turns you into a floating version of yourself. what's not to love?

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
TINSTAAFL
The Accursed Ring. Long forgotten J.R.R. Tolkien item for 35k. Comes with a spiffy hobbit cloak, broken sword, and nasty elf bread.

Mourning Groom, 100k. It leaves me in bewilderment to know this item is so cheap. It's one of the few items I own two of (without interest of investing), but really only need one to pull off a whole bunch of great outfits. Very good quality. Item has a Friday XIII meets Sexy Vampire feel to it. heart
I honestly thought the Corpse Bride lyrics would have sold it alone.

Corpse Bride?
Those are Imagine Dragons lyrics.

Fashionable Vampire

These items were just released, but they're going for a pretty decent price:

Woodlawn Fawn Slippers is at 15k.

Woodland Fawn Scarf is holding in at 28k.

Red Panda Scarf is holding at 50k.

With fall in full swing and winter around the corner, these items are sure to make the fashion ensemble sometime soon.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
chocolate lolita
Memphis's Shining Locks.....under and around 20k.....http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/46957

Just nabbed one for 9k! Thanks for the link!

Invisible Ghost

Sifen Yamishi
These items were just released, but they're going for a pretty decent price:

Woodlawn Fawn Slippers is at 15k.

Woodland Fawn Scarf is holding in at 28k.

Red Panda Scarf is holding at 50k.

With fall in full swing and winter around the corner, these items are sure to make the fashion ensemble sometime soon.
I love that Fawn Scarf, but I feel these items will probably go down more, so I'll personally be holding off buying them for a little longer yet.

Surprised the Red Panda Slippers are still so high, at 320k, considering how quickly these ones dropped.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
It's not for everyone, but R3Tr0 Bot gives you a mini-robotic companion, two different robot face mods, and the option to turn an arm into either a laser or a drill bit. How is this under 20k again?

Blessed Healer

Stereo Hearts is a cute little item with 4 poses: a neon-blue/gray heart for your chest, neon-blue/gray cat/dog ears, neon-blue/pink "belt" (covers mainly the hips), and neon-blue/pink shoulder guards/sleeves. Lowest one is 12k, with a few more in the teens. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff