Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

TINSTAAFL
Hazelaar
TINSTAAFL
Glittering Carouser was 300k, now 120k.
Oh, my heart. gonk Glittering Carouser, how could you drop to 120k after I watched you stay at ~190k all weekend and jumped at the 165k listing I finally found on monday? I felt so proud and now it's like 'oh lol you didn't wait long enough'. emo

A damn shame too. I assume the reason is everyone that owns one is getting nervous about losing gold, and trying to put theirs on the market now and try to buy one up for cheaper. Funny thing, I don't see it getting much cheaper if at all.

It's back to 120k! Hurry heart

Benevolent Humorist

10,940 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
whuk
Gogh Reed - At one point, this item was a big deal. As the most expansive EI ever, it continued to amaze with every evolution. When the finale came, it skyrocketed in price to over a million. Back then, that was a lot - especially if you had bought it when it was first released for around 200k. Obviously it's not as new and cool anymore, but some of the earlier versions stabilized around 800k. It's got multiple poses that cover almost any color in the book, and by my standards, still a worthwhile pickup.

Oh man, I remember scrimping and saving and questing to get mine. Can't believe it's dropped so much. There are so many poses, you can make so many different kinds of avatars, and there are a couple of eyes, and hair styles-- always highly coveted.

As for my list:

Daughter of Snows - Beautiful all around, plus it's got a great background. Hard to believe something that gives you so much is 300k.

Gothic Veil - Only about 50k, and a really nice item, though not as flashy as a lot you get these days.

La Dragonne - Less than that, and not even 50k right now. It's worth that alone for those awesome greaves. I payed way more than that when it was still a recent item.

And while it isn't really 'inexpensive', I'd say:

Persephone - Was 8mil last year, and it's dropped to around 5mil.

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
TINSTAAFL
I guess I'll make it since noone else has yet.

Here's some items that took a serious hit from Black Friday

Bitter Bundle (Open) set
Sinuous Ink was 350k, now 170k.
Aamira the Wanderer was 300k, now 130k.
Berry Mousse Royale was 150k, now 80k

Sour Bundle (Open) set
Stubborn Cryptodira was 350k, now 180k.
Kiwi Chocolate Creme was 75k, now 40k.

Spicy Bundle (Open) set
Kiken Rider was 350k, now 240k.
Favored Heiress was 145k, now 120k. (only a 20k hit =O)
Little Pink Derby Devil was 160k, now 100k.

Savory Bundle (Open) set
Tamer of Blue Flames was 300k, now 90k.
Sweetheart Sweeper was 170k, now 100k.
Enchanted Meadows was 70k, now 30k.

Sweet Bundle (Open) set
Dainty Damsel was 370k, now 230k.
Wintry Kisses was 350k, now 210k.
Island Sherbert was 200k, now 100k.

Creamy Bundle (Open) set
Fanciful Light Charmer was 550k, now 230k.
Sigrdrifa's Prayer was 230k, now 110k.
Fay Cervidae was 210k, now 100k.

If you have these on your wishlist, than a merry christmas to you.
If you're trying to find something to hoard, quite a few of these items are a good start. I don't see many of these staying this low for too long.

Quoting this for reference.

I want all of these items now xd

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
books, because who doesn't love books?
Textbook tower has a pose where there's...well, towers of textbooks. It's quite nice for 1.5k
This one has a tiny dragon with a listing at 16k. Might be useful for wizardy avs.
Bad book, cute book with deadly teeth. 16-17k.

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Just popping in to say I LOVE THIS THREAD!

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
saithey
whuk
Gogh Reed - At one point, this item was a big deal. As the most expansive EI ever, it continued to amaze with every evolution. When the finale came, it skyrocketed in price to over a million. Back then, that was a lot - especially if you had bought it when it was first released for around 200k. Obviously it's not as new and cool anymore, but some of the earlier versions stabilized around 800k. It's got multiple poses that cover almost any color in the book, and by my standards, still a worthwhile pickup.

Oh man, I remember scrimping and saving and questing to get mine. Can't believe it's dropped so much. There are so many poses, you can make so many different kinds of avatars, and there are a couple of eyes, and hair styles-- always highly coveted.

As for my list:

Daughter of Snows - Beautiful all around, plus it's got a great background. Hard to believe something that gives you so much is 300k.

Gothic Veil - Only about 50k, and a really nice item, though not as flashy as a lot you get these days.

La Dragonne - Less than that, and not even 50k right now. It's worth that alone for those awesome greaves. I payed way more than that when it was still a recent item.

And while it isn't really 'inexpensive', I'd say:

Persephone - Was 8mil last year, and it's dropped to around 5mil.

I bought Daughter of Snows a while back (maybe a month or two) and it was definitely under 100k. I know this because I bought it and I've never had more than 100k. xD I'd say wait it out and if you're lucky like me, you'll get a similar deal.

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Chiru-pon

that was because the 3rd gen was re-released, which was why the price for the 3rd gen went down that low.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Caffeine Lorencia
Chiru-pon

that was because the 3rd gen was re-released, which was why the price for the 3rd gen went down that low.

Ah I see. D: You don't think it'll drop again?

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Chiru-pon

in my opinion, it won't go down that low again, since the price has stabilized.

oh btw thread, here's collection of blue+gold+cream items. o vo

User Image User Image User Image User Image

marquis laurent with one listing at 55k. >w>;; comes with a an assortment of noble-looking poses
playful captain's hat is an adorable hat you can easily buy
gold and blue accents from charming bowler
this is a bit pricier, but considering how many cutesy items we own, I'm not surprised. cup of milk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
here's an avatar I made using some of those items. o vo Everything is pretty cheap, save for the Band of Bremen.
I agree 3nodding

Kawaii Carnivore

Cinnabomb
TINSTAAFL
Hazelaar
TINSTAAFL
Oh, my heart. gonk Glittering Carouser, how could you drop to 120k after I watched you stay at ~190k all weekend and jumped at the 165k listing I finally found on monday? I felt so proud and now it's like 'oh lol you didn't wait long enough'. emo

A damn shame too. I assume the reason is everyone that owns one is getting nervous about losing gold, and trying to put theirs on the market now and try to buy one up for cheaper. Funny thing, I don't see it getting much cheaper if at all.

It's back to 120k! Hurry heart

Oh My God. Dropped at 110K . Too bad I am broke . What the hell is happening to Carouser ? @__@ .

Sparkly Fatcat

nanaith
Oh My God. Dropped at 110K . Too bad I am broke . What the hell is happening to Carouser ? @__@ .

It's back up to 122k now sweatdrop
I'm guessing the people that bought the bundle it was in for Black Friday got bored of it.

Kawaii Carnivore

Cinnabomb
nanaith

I'm guessing the people that bought the bundle it was in for Black Friday got bored of it.

Well . Except for the pants and hat , the Carouser is maybe more hard to mix and match ?
Ah well, I don 't care . On male base , those pants give you the most gorgeous . legs.ever.

Sparkly Fatcat

nanaith
Cinnabomb
nanaith

Well . Except for the pants and hat , the Carouser is maybe more hard to mix and match ?
Ah well, I don 't care . On male base , those pants give you the most gorgeous . legs.ever.

I quite like the pants @ 3@
Boo for being poor emotion_0A0

On topic: Island Sherbert is 89k!
89K?! WTF. I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY. DAT HAIR. I've been wanting this for ages.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

nanaith
Cinnabomb
nanaith

I think the pants are fine on any base, but the pants are great if you want to make an androgynous avi. -points to avi-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff