• Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Ami Satomora
Triple Seven Bandit: That leotard, that arm mod emotion_kirakira

Thank you ^^
I had my eye on this a while ago but forgot about it because it was too much xD

Lavish Lunatic

Haha, I think you guys misunderstood, I love all these steals of items you guys are posting! I was trying to convey how I interpreted that guys attitude.. xd

Anyway, the trestle lurker has amazing makeup for dark skinned avatars! Right now it's 120 k but I reckon it will go down in price soon.

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
They seem to have been AIed at the moment, but the wings I'm wearing are cheaper than I'd have thought. o uo

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Some unappreciated Body Mods for MALES:
(all less than 100k and will probably improve this list when I remember all those boots.)>>;

Prideful Revolt
- those legs. D: They're really nice. Just gotta get around a bit of the puff pants but it looks pretty good with long coats like the Infernal Seduction one.

Equestrianism Fashion
- a leg and arm mod. In colors of light cold, red and black. D: Why don't more people use these?

Boogie Woogie Man
- Long legged white pants with dapper gray shoes and paired with a gray vest/scarf that layers pretty well.

Striking Clockman
- those legs!!! D: I think if this was recolored in monochrome...everyone and their uncles would have it!

Wizardry Time
- the face might be a little cute XD but for me its successfully gender neutral.

The Technicolour Time Traveler + The Dandy Time Traveler (wee bit more expensive) = The Technicolor one are pretty good legs...just comes in super bright colors, the more monochrome one is just a bit more pricey since all monochromes are awesome....XD but it's still around 100k-ish.

Demonic Detention
- one happy glasses face mod + hm...a little bulky on the leg mod department..but it's violet? XD

Sheryl Orange
- leg mod is a violet one for girls (or cross-dressing guys if you will) but the orange/white hands are really nice although the shoulders sometimes peeks out of some jackets.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

While hunting for some boots on Tektek for a friend, I stumbled across these guys

Cool Fantasy Starter Boots
Warm Fantasy Starter Boots
Neutral Fantasy Starter Boots

5. Gold. Each. Just really simple boots which can help finish off an outfit. At 15 gold for all 3, how can you not buy them?

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
It would be humorous to see a counter thread - "How can that item be that expensive" lol

Looking for an awesome red/black jpop coat/pants/shoes/sweatervest/wig? Look no further than the Malice Punk for only 120k! It used to go for over 200k a few years back!

Lavish Lunatic

dreamsk
It would be humorous to see a counter thread - "How can that item be that expensive" lol

But it would be so predictable! 'Damn Cherubic queen of solair!' 'Damn Lovely lucie!' etc. There are a lot of items that are unexpectedly cheap, but not a lot that are ridiculously expensive. Luckily. wink

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Anabaena
dreamsk

But it would be so predictable! 'Damn Cherubic queen of solair!' 'Damn Lovely lucie!' etc. There are a lot of items that are unexpectedly cheap, but not a lot that are ridiculously expensive. Luckily. wink
I suppose it would be an AI watch thread. rofl "Damn starter pants at 5M!"

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Anabaena
dreamsk

It'd turn into another backwings rant.

;_; someday, backwings...someday you will be mine.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
eusheeta
Anabaena
dreamsk

I've given up on that bullshittery. lol Better to be happy with what you got than be miserable with what you can never get.

clarion's King

Super Model

Yorugami
Boogie Woogie Man
- Long legged white pants with dapper gray shoes and paired with a gray vest/scarf that layers pretty well.

I hate this item so much. Not for the item itself, but part of the reason it's so cheap is because it was one of the most common victory items from Club Limbo. The amount of times I've pulled that after spending 2600k+ per victory is staggering emotion_facepalm

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Magus
Yorugami
Boogie Woogie Man

I hate this item so much. Not for the item itself, but part of the reason it's so cheap is because it was one of the most common victory items from Club Limbo. The amount of times I've pulled that after spending 2600k+ per victory is staggering emotion_facepalm

That I did not know. XD
I guess wearing it would be all horrible nostalgia.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
dreamsk
eusheeta
Anabaena
dreamsk

I've given up on that bullshittery. lol Better to be happy with what you got than be miserable with what you can never get.

Words of truth. crying

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Magus
Yorugami
Boogie Woogie Man

It does go well with the band of bremen pigtails though.

clarion's King

Super Model

eusheeta
Magus
Yorugami
Boogie Woogie Man

It does go well with the band of bremen pigtails though.

Did you read my post at all? lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces