• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Magus
eusheeta
Magus
Yorugami
Boogie Woogie Man
- Long legged white pants with dapper gray shoes and paired with a gray vest/scarf that layers pretty well.

I hate this item so much. Not for the item itself, but part of the reason it's so cheap is because it was one of the most common victory items from Club Limbo. The amount of times I've pulled that after spending 2600k+ per victory is staggering emotion_facepalm

It does go well with the band of bremen pigtails though.

Did you read my post at all? lol

I was trying to look on the bright side.

Festive Investigator

Yorugami
[

The Technicolour Time Traveler + The Dandy Time Traveler (wee bit more expensive) = The Technicolor one are pretty good legs...just comes in super bright colors, the more monochrome one is just a bit more pricey since all monochromes are awesome....XD but it's still around 100k-ish.

I'd have put the price difference on how the 6th doctor doesn't have a sonic and the 3rd doctor does.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

yamiangie
Yorugami
[

The Technicolour Time Traveler + The Dandy Time Traveler (wee bit more expensive) = The Technicolor one are pretty good legs...just comes in super bright colors, the more monochrome one is just a bit more pricey since all monochromes are awesome....XD but it's still around 100k-ish.

I'd have put the price difference on how the 6th doctor doesn't have a sonic and the 3rd doctor does.

Hahahaha XD Depends on your love of the Doctors eh?

Festive Investigator

true have but those pants six has are snazzy.

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Loving the Doctor Who reference items... whee

Dapper Gekko

16,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Yorugami
Some unappreciated Body Mods for MALES:
(all less than 100k and will probably improve this list when I remember all those boots.)>>;

Boogie Woogie Man
- Long legged white pants with dapper gray shoes and paired with a gray vest/scarf that layers pretty well.

*SQUEE!* I didn't know there was a Francoeur item! o_o HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!?

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Zetsuki
Yorugami
(all less than 100k and will probably improve this list when I remember all those boots.)>>;

Boogie Woogie Man

*SQUEE!* I didn't know there was a Francoeur item! o_o HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!?

Francoeur? What's that? confused

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zzyli
Zzyli - Zzy as in Xylophone, Li as in leaf

While hunting for some boots on Tektek for a friend, I stumbled across these guys

Cool Fantasy Starter Boots
Warm Fantasy Starter Boots
Neutral Fantasy Starter Boots

5. Gold. Each. Just really simple boots which can help finish off an outfit. At 15 gold for all 3, how can you not buy them?

Accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative...
Why? Because those are for peasants. talk2hand

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Consulting Time Lord
Zetsuki
Yorugami

Boogie Woogie Man

I think it's from that French movie, A Flea in Paris? I thought it was a Nightmare Before Christmas reference, myself.

Sweet Witch

Tenko72
Consulting Time Lord
Zetsuki
Yorugami

Boogie Woogie Man

I think it's from that French movie, A Flea in Paris? I thought it was a Nightmare Before Christmas reference, myself.
A Monster in Paris. Francoeur the flea wears a similar outfit. It's a pretty cute movie. 3nodding

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...Out of the crooked timber of humanity...

You should start one! Or, if you don't want to, I will! smile

...no straight thing was ever made..."

dreamsk
It would be humorous to see a counter thread - "How can that item be that expensive" lol

Looking for an awesome red/black jpop coat/pants/shoes/sweatervest/wig? Look no further than the Malice Punk for only 120k! It used to go for over 200k a few years back!

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I'm surprised Mujaji is so low. The dress is gorgeous! Plus, maybe this is just me, but the dress and headdress look like perfect winter items to me so I'm really surprised it hasn't jumped yet.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I've always wondered why Snow Witch was such a cheap MC. For less than 40k you get an awesome set of gloves, a beautiful shoulder thingy, and a warrior-esque cape. I've used this item countless times, and it looks great even in avatars that aren't snow-themed.

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Yorugami

I still need to get my hands on both of those! Gah, I keep forgetting... and I always remember after I've spent all my gold. sweatdrop

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Kaho_Mizuki
Yorugami

I still need to get my hands on both of those! Gah, I keep forgetting... and I always remember after I've spent all my gold. sweatdrop

Hahaha I'm similar. I keep buying all these small things
and then next thing I know I am broke D: and the gold
I was saving up for something big is gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff