Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Starmony could be a little cheaper, but for 8.5k you can get a pretty cute rainbow wig. (It's a parody on "Robot Unicorn Attack" so there's a little unicorn and a neat background too).

Devout Prophet

Bump for the awesome thread

Fashionable Businesswoman

11,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Leizce
I think there's just too many items released each month for the users to keep up. I only recognized Nautilus and Gogh reed from your list. gonk
People are easily distracted by the new shinies that...older items are forgotten and hence drop in price.

The latest item I really liked is the zodiacal, but it's not something I'd consider far fetched.^^

I agree, too many items, too little time to get them all. But the truth is that Gaia evolved in many diferent ways, and many of these new items have much more quality in their design that the old ones, and they fit the avatar much better... Some of them are little, but fully detailed, etc.

It's not only the items listed in this topic, I spent almost all the year 2011 outside Gaia and returned in July this year, and lots of the items I've hoarded hoping to inflate deflated... A LOT. I lost lots of gold and made lots of bad decisions... But I learned my lesson, in the early years you could buy almost everything, it was certain it would inflate, because we had few items being released at each time, now you must have an exchanger eye and try to find the ones worth hoarding... Also, it has become a huge gamble to sell expensive items in order to buy new ones that you may like... It hapens all the time, example you sell a evolving for 500k, to buy a new item at the same price from a RIG, 3 months later the item you bought costs 150k (seriously this happens), and the item you have sold worths the same or more, but the reverse situation may also ocur.... Creepy.

Abou the poor english, that's not my language....

Proxy Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
I think the Taiko Drum item is neat. You can have it either placed in front of you or strapped onto your back, for all of 50g.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Chibi Rat
Playful Captain's Hat
I'm sure it was mentioned before but I thought I'd mention it again, under 100gold for this super cute hat is a steal!
I soooooo regret buying this for 1400 a few weeks ago

It's now 15,000g. lol.
Ohhhhh how some items prices are crazy X__x

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Guys. Guys. Fire Flower is 15k. This isn't even funny anymore. Freaking buy this thing. scream

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Bookworm

buncy
Shadowed Dancing Princesses is 5 pairs of shoes for 90k

Lovely boots that one has. <3 Bought mine at 115k I think. Too bad Blushing is still high. sweatdrop

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Just saying, Pinstripe Saloon Girl Stockings is a really nice pair of stockings for so cheap.

Devout Prophet

Autumn Glory I remember getting this around 50-60k. It is now half that. It has an epic scarf, cute umbrella, and lots of fall themed goodies.

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
booklover_91
Autumn Glory I remember getting this around 50-60k. It is now half that. It has an epic scarf, cute umbrella, and lots of fall themed goodies.

ooo thats a good one!

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Boogie Woogie Man - 50k
Leg mods, nice top & scarf, hat/mask, hair and coat.

Blue Force A Nature - 65k
Nice "running" leg mod.

Formal Elocutionist

Exocutioner of Spades 40k, anyone that owns a Modus Operandi and has trouble with finding pieces that match the "Pied Piper" poses, this will solve all your problems.

High Tea, 50k, works great with Captain Cobalt, and Runcible Spoon items.

Favored Heiress, 155k, every piece, beautifully crafted. Great women's formal attire on a fair budget.

Warrior of the North, 70k, works great for fantasy goers, vikings, and even some poses work well for you atom/diesel-punk goers out there. Comes with one of our better unsheathed swords too!

Daughter of Snows 3rd gen 66k!, I never thought I'd see such a beautiful item go for this low. Picking one up now, might be your best decision today.

Rascal the Alley Cat, 214k, I'm not big pets, especially the oh so wonderfully overused cats, but this guy caught my attention. He's quite adorable, and won't cost you an arm and a leg to own.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

TINSTAAFL

Daughter of Snows 3rd gen 66k!, I never thought I'd see such a beautiful item go for this low. Picking one up now, might be your best decision today.

This cannot be emphasized enough. I bought two of these babies and they are pretty nice. Just un fortunate enough to be bundled with the Sainte Ciel and Runcible Spoon to make it dirt cheap.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
idiot hair is 30k. it's based on hetalia and is a must have for italy cosplayers! pastaaaaa~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff