Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Nymph

Skm Imperatoriene
buncy
Shadowed Dancing Princesses is 5 pairs of shoes for 90k

Lovely boots that one has. <3 Bought mine at 115k I think. Too bad Blushing is still high. sweatdrop

I love the blushing shoes but dat pricetag. gonk

Bookworm

Kuyusi
Skm Imperatoriene
buncy
Shadowed Dancing Princesses is 5 pairs of shoes for 90k

Lovely boots that one has. <3 Bought mine at 115k I think. Too bad Blushing is still high. sweatdrop

I love the blushing shoes but dat pricetag. gonk

I know. I want them too. </3

I'd wish Gaia would put them in more colors. I think they'd look nice in blue and maybe purple.

In a relationship with Bloodlust Dante

Loyal Werewolf

Heroic Hero

16,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
Sunshine Molotov
idiot hair is 30k. it's based on hetalia and is a must have for italy cosplayers! pastaaaaa~
Pshh, I remember when idiot hair was like 100g. DAMMIT I should have bought it then! gonk

Friendly Friend

Serraserra
I think the Taiko Drum item is neat. You can have it either placed in front of you or strapped onto your back, for all of 50g.
Oh wow, I like this item heart
thank you for pointing it out

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
B u n n i B u m s
Sunshine Molotov
idiot hair is 30k. it's based on hetalia and is a must have for italy cosplayers! pastaaaaa~
Pshh, I remember when idiot hair was like 100g. DAMMIT I should have bought it then! gonk

♥ aw damn you should have emotion_facepalm

Familiar Citizen

11,000 Points
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Sunshine Molotov

I.. I can't believe that I never made the connection to Hetalia. I hoarded about 30 of these accursed things at one point, and.. I never realised.
Thank you. I have learned something. I will be hitting this wall with my head for the rest of the evening, no doubt
¬-¬;;;

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/86083
OH MY GOD
SO CHEAP!!!

that hair emotion_drool
emotion_jawdrop

plus its a cute mint color WHICH MEANS it'll match with the new MC! emotion_dowant
Catastrophe's only (22k) and I'd pay that much for the face pose alone. There's also a sofa pose that could compliment some green-themed avatars, as well as cat ears + a tail if that's your thing.

Not to mention, CATS.

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
M6
Catastrophe's only (22k) and I'd pay that much for the face pose alone. There's also a sofa pose that could compliment some green-themed avatars, as well as cat ears + a tail if that's your thing.

Not to mention, CATS.

;_; I sold mine for 7k, awhile back....just before it evolved and went up heaps.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
memyselfiamweird
Sunshine Molotov

I.. I can't believe that I never made the connection to Hetalia. I hoarded about 30 of these accursed things at one point, and.. I never realised.
Thank you. I have learned something. I will be hitting this wall with my head for the rest of the evening, no doubt
¬-¬;;;

♥ it was the white flag that did it with me haha!
aww no, don't. i didn't get the melonpan of haruharu for a while~
which, by the way, is at 25k!

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
If you look up Nartian Rock on the marketplace there are a few there for under 100k.

Hesitant Mystic

Sorrow's Preamble has some nice white hair and some pretty fancy clothes for only 68k
Benny The Puppy is a pretty cute dog at only 1k. 1k! I don't even like animal companion items, but I picked one up.
Nitemare Bustier 4k? I remember when this was one of the most prized items back in the day and now it's 4k
Will-o-the-Wisp has some pretty neat blue hair and some other ghostly stuff for only 42k
Overgrown City is a beautiful background for 19-20k

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Android Contact Lenses are pretty low right now, at 10K. Eyes in general are normally real expensive.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Love this thread so much. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers