Welcome to Gaia! ::

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Nightmare Headband- bat wings for about 20,000
Nitemare Collar- A nice dark collar for about 1,500
Triple Demon Horns-It's kind of expensive but for 2,699 you get three horns for your head.

Trash Lunatic

The item Sleepless Awake is pretty inexpensive for having such badass poses. You get the creature behind your avi, a crater in your head, and some wicked eyes that make your avatar look nuts! D:

Rainbow Man-Lover

9,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bring you pets!!! D=

First up we have Chase the painted bandit i never even seen this before until afew minutes ago, he so cute! what not to love for just 14k?

Second is Unsavory cactus not really the best item out there but it kinda funny to see a cactus trying to hug you or have it staring at your butt, comes with a green headphone with heart on. for 15k it not bad at all

then we have Nano egg not much to say about this one, come on! im sure everyone that was born in the 90's have one of them

i JUST seen this, really like 3 seconds ago the Cockatiel cub is so bloody cute and with a cute top hat for just 20k? crazy if you ask me

For them that love halloween, the Werewolf pup is cool, cute and would totally fit into a halloween outfit, just 24k

And the last one for now Elama the phoenix only one in the market right now, comes with a cute little chick that has a grown up pose, a pretty cool cap and even cooler cape, 47k

Rainbow Man-Lover

9,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

I bring you pets two!! D=

And to start us of we have Ramuse. seen alot of people use it horns, was super rare at one point until it got released (i believe) and now has fallen down to just 50k

Next up is Maximillin the snowdog. sadly there only one on at the time, and that a bid only but it totally cute and comes with a scarf, prefect for a Christmas time

I have no idea what a pooka is, but this guy here is one Shilay-lee the pooka. very cute ram/imp thing, love the little buggers green eyes, and it comes with horns. big detailed horns 60k

Love Scotland or just love dogs?Angus the scottie nothing much to say other then you can have your very own scottie dog, comes with a blue scarf and for just 59k it a great price (also there a gray (65k) and white (70k)

this is so cute! Mr. Butterscotch Just look at it name <3!! a small fur ball for 82k

and finally. Tomo's basket a amazingly cute red panda, comes with two types of ears and two types of tail, even though it 191k i still think it a amazing price for just them ears/tails

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
Agh, Pink Checkers is raising in price. :/ It's 25k now. I think a while back it was under 20k. I've been waiting for it to drop a bit more, and instead it went up. ;-;

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
I just bought Violet Trigger for 30k! Yussss.

Except now I only have 1k left. xD

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image
Okay, I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but I have to mention it.

I covet the Cherubic Queen of Solair. But last time I checked, it was 155,000,000gg. I just wanted to point out how much that would cost in -real- money.
For my birthday, I usually get $100 in Gaia Cash. If I spend it right away, that gets me, let's say, 9,000,000 in gold (at the most). Now, let's do a little math.

9,000,000 goes into 155,000,000 17.2 times. Multiplying that by $100, and you get $1,720. And that is being generous, given the fickle nature of the MP.

O.O Just thought I'd point that out.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Diabolus de Amor
User Image

User Image

I covet the Cherubic Queen of Solair. But last time I checked, it was 155,000,000gg. I just wanted to point out how much that would cost in -real- money.
For my birthday, I usually get $100 in Gaia Cash. If I spend it right away, that gets me, let's say, 9,000,000 in gold (at the most). Now, let's do a little math.

9,000,000 goes into 155,000,000 17.2 times. Multiplying that by $100, and you get $1,720. And that is being generous, given the fickle nature of the MP.

Why'd you post this here?

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
a wishing well
Diabolus de Amor
User Image

User Image

Why'd you post this here?
User Image

User Image
Ummm...well number one: RUDE. O.o Maybe you could learn to be a bit more polite in the way you talk to people, even if you think they have done wrong.

"I run into it time and time again, especially lately. The Gaian economy has been unstable, and some of those items you've always been questing for seem more attainable than ever before. (Likewise, some just continue to rise with no end in sight.)"
I read a couple of posts, and since this thread seemed just the teeniest bit spammy anyway, I figured I'd put in my two cents.

But thank you for showing me the kind of people who come to this thread. It has been very enlightening, and I assure you, I will not make the mistake of posting here again.

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
Diabolus de Amor

I don't believe she was trying to be rude. She was just asking why you posted here, and the tone, though it can be interpreted in any way, was probably not meant to be mean.

And the title of the thread is, in fact, "How Can That Item Be That Inexpensive?" not, "Gee, I'm lusting after this expensive item!" or "Gosh, that costs a lot in real life money!" so she had a very good point.

And this is actually a rather nice thread, so feel free to pop in again, as long as you actually comment something to the tone of the thread~

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Diabolus de Amor
She wasn't being rude. She just asked you a simple question. So, try to turn the attitude down.

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Disarming North Korea
Diabolus de Amor

I don't believe she was trying to be rude. She was just asking why you posted here, and the tone, though it can be interpreted in any way, was probably not meant to be mean.

And the title of the thread is, in fact, "How Can That Item Be That Inexpensive?" not, "Gee, I'm lusting after this expensive item!" or "Gosh, that costs a lot in real life money!" so she had a very good point.

And this is actually a rather nice thread, so feel free to pop in again, as long as you actually comment something to the tone of the thread~
Sooo....this:

Chiru-pon
Agh, Pink Checkers is raising in price. :/ It's 25k now. I think a while back it was under 20k. I've been waiting for it to drop a bit more, and instead it went up. ;-;

which, by the way, is essentially the same thing I was talking about, how an item price went up and she can't afford it, and my post is the one getting slammed?
I thought it was an interesting point and since not every post isexactly "on topic" I assumed it would be received in the manner for which it was intended.

I respect your right to think she wasn't being rude, but I do, and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I sincerely apologize for posting that here, and I promise it won't happen again.
I consider the matter closed.

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
anywho~

team barton uniform and team gambino uniform are bounds cheaper than the durem and aekea ones. great news if you want to pick one up; terrible news if you're trying to sell (like me) D:

REMemories is just gorgeous, in my opinon. the foggy road pose would look amazing as a backgroun to a monochrome avatar. <3 at 50k, this is a steal~

rumble on the rocks- was this rereleased in one of the new rigs? i ask because i thought i remembered seeing this last week going for about 150k, now's it's down to 80k. great for beaten up avatars.
Diabolus de Amor
          She wasn't being rude. She was only asking a question.
          I don't get why you feel slammed on.
          It was a normal question.
          Considering this indeed is about inexpensive items, not items that are expensive.
          And of course your two cents are fine in this thread.
          But really, it was just a question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces