Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Member

Addikun
Your avi is badass. I wish there was your tail item on the MP but there never is any listings.

Fashionable Vampire

Frigid Jackalbeast
Currently has a listing for 1 million gold! Comes with a few beast mods and a wig add-on pose.

Dark Boar King's Hair
50 million for some fine villainous locks.

Healing Fairy

Sifen Yamishi
Frigid Jackalbeast
Currently has a listing for 1 million gold! Comes with a few beast mods and a wig add-on pose.

To add on to this, all of the Jackalbeast items are currently going within 50m-900m, making them super affordable. I really like the wolf mask, they would look good on punk- or hipster-ish avatars imo 3nodding

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
New grant items:

Crescent Moon and its animal counterpart were released a couple of hours ago in honor of Monty's death. They're references to the Rooster Teeth show RWBY.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I bought a bundle off the MP, so you all know what that means: discounted items!

Currently, I have a Warrior's Spirit (black, white, gold, and a little red, male-centric, awesome coat). 1.25 billion, both current LBP and under ABP.

EDIT: Item is out the door!

Helpful Gaian

Jeepers, haven't posted here in a while. I suppose it depends what you find inexpensive. So here we go:

User Image - Crimson flutter is pretty well priced at the moment, all the flutter items are really pretty with lovely winged dresses and beautiful accessories.

User Image Peters vigour has a listing for just 6mil at the moment. Or 50mil other than that.

User Image - Annual songbird has a listing for just 2.75mil. Pretty purple items.

User Image - Labu necklace for 3mil it's an old Valentines item with background hearts or a pendant.

User Image

User Image

Magical Senshi

30,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
annakratos
New grant items:

Crescent Moon and its animal counterpart were released a couple of hours ago in honor of Monty's death. They're references to the Rooster Teeth show RWBY.

its such a wicked item!!
rest in peace Monty

ninja User Image40 mil sassy rouge

The Rogue Prince's Partner In Crime

Shameless Sex Symbol

Crummer

Thank you kindly~~~I never would of obtained it when it first came out had I not bought two with GC~~There are actually listings for it but way overpriced~~My horns have a rather nice tail as well if you want~~less spendy as well~~~it's called Devil's Kitchen and has four other recolors~~you should look into that~~

Also to everyone else~~~here are some other lower listed items~
Etah the Somoyed Puppy is a cute white companion item going for 1b at the moment~
Silkrose Stroll is a fairly decent item from Club Verge that has nicely done horns, outfit, hair, shoes, eyes and mouth with a beige and black color scheme~going for 1.2b right now~may go even lower due to the amount of listings to keep an eye on it or snag a couple~
Fairy Iridessa Is a cutesy white and pink item with hair, a scarf, shoes, wings, a dress and sleeves~going for 690m right now~
Guise of the Ursine is one of the many recolors out there, but has some really nice arm mods~the hair isn't too bad either~~it's a white and purple color scheme~~with some other poses and accessories~~going for 700m right now~~

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
MarySueShelley
I bought a bundle off the MP, so you all know what that means: discounted items!

Currently, I have a Warrior's Spirit (black, white, gold, and a little red, male-centric, awesome coat). 1.25 billion, both current LBP and under ABP.

That does look like a cool item. Do you still have it or already sold it?

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
annakratos
New grant items:

Arr, hey how's it going with you lately? Thanks for the links.

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pirate Santa
annakratos
New grant items:

Okay, now I know you're stalking me.

Proud Prosecutor has recently plummeted! One listing at 285mil, and a bunch under the AMP of 1 bil.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
annakratos
Pirate Santa
annakratos
New grant items:

Okay, now I know you're stalking me.

Proud Prosecutor has recently plummeted! One listing at 285mil, and a bunch under the AMP of 1 bil.

I was stalking you! I said to myself 'man, that AnnaKratos is so hot. She's like a female version of Kratos from God of War! What could I do to endear myself to her so she will have one of those sex minigames with me?' and what did I come up with? 'I know, stalking! Girls love that! I saw it in twilight!'

There were way too many exclamation points in that paragraph. I must really be eager for you to tear me in half in a gory quick time event.

But actually yeah, I was stalking you, but only a little. I was considering buying a Derisive Jockey when I noticed you were one of the sellers and I was like 'hu, I haven't bumped her thread in a while' so I went to see, and I remembered why... because your achievement thread was finished. So I went to see if you had another thread to bump, and I found this place. Thanks to you I just spent almost 2 billion gold on 'cheap' items. ... I have no regrets!

I mean, unless you tear me in half. Then I will totally regret every decision that lead me to this point.

Fashionable Fox

18,000 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Just came across something wonderful!

Empress Navy Cotton, a recolor of one of my favorite Monthly Collectable and a new item in a recent random chance item.

Not only do you get cute hair, boots, skirt, blouse and an adorable crown in navy and white, you can also snag this for under 1 billion, the lowest being 300 million.

You'd better hurry though before the rest of the Marketplace catches on about this little steal.
Mr. Bad Guy, a item I am assuming is strongly based on one of the many iconic stage attires of the late Queen vocalist Freddie Mercury is an item I am amazed it still can be found for relatively pretty cheap, being at the time of this post a listing of 110,000,000 gold the most expensive one, it has nice leather like pants with suspenders, a mic and its stand, a pretty dang amazing pair of aviator style sunglasses and a helluva cool while leather jacket....only bummer in this to me is that, if my assumption the item is based on Mercury is correct, is that the jacket is not yellow!

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Pirate Santa
MarySueShelley

That does look like a cool item. Do you still have it or already sold it?
Sold earlier yesterday, sorry!

To keep this post on topic, here's a few more goodies from my personal inventory that're strangely inexpensive on the MP.

Formidable Gunslinger is purple (and not saturn, eggplant, midnight, or that pale hue, either) and gold, with a large and partially face-covering cowboy hat, a cool-looking tattered duster coat, chaps, spurs, and holdable gun. Going for slightly above ABP at an LBP of 240 million.

Firefly is black/white with some bioluminescent yellow, with a short hairstyle featuring feelers, long jacket that can certainly double as a sleeveless robe or dress, and a really nicely done skin. Currently under ABP at an LBP of 200 million.

Female fans of Checkmate/navy will certainly appreciate Maltese Tigress. Got a cute pair of boots, an over-the-shoulder bag, mantle with attached full-length gloves, shorts, and hair loops. Under ABP at an LBP of 900 million.

I just want to point this item out again, especially with the green/gold craze going on with item releases: Virgil Rosenburg will go with all those green/gold items. It's got a nifty hat, short blonde hair, leg mod pants/boots (I used these for the avatar I had before this one, which was green/gold/black), a sweet military coat, one of the nicest capes around, and a scarred eye mod. Slightly above ABP, but six listings at 200 million and under, with the cheapest being 125 million.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff