Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Blob

Crummer
cool avi, bud yum_puddi

Distinct Member

hungryandsad
Crummer
cool avi, bud yum_puddi
Thaaank you. Only thing I really want now to complete it is a Plasma Gear, but they doubled in price overnight. So I went from almost maybe getting one to not having a chance at all, hahaha.

Distinct Member

OMFG thank you anon. crying

Statue of Wisdom's Significant Otter

Bloodthirsty Hellraiser

If you like food, these zoo themed treats are a MUST! Currently 600m

These ARE on the expensive side, but I use Fairy Arms waaaay more than I thought I would. Currently at 6b

Here's a really cheap masculine item with a nice hair and leg mod for only 600m

9,575 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maddy-Mazey
Bad idea or not I love this thread! dramallama
rofl Its not a bad idea if you have monneeey just or if you don't post something you want but don't actually have yet lol

Doting Darling

42,000 Points
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
User ImageAstra: Dark Mini Nitemare Wings are currently going for around 5 bil and are a much cheaper alternative to the Mini Nitemare Wings.

This is less than the ABP of almost 8 bil, and about 20 bil less than they were at the beginning of the month.

In my opinion these wings look nicer than the originals (less clunky), and they also have an animated pose option.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Getting myself back into the groove. smile

Fiery Taiko Master has an LBP of 58 million right now. It's a deep, almost brown shade of red and it has fundoshi. smile

And if anyone can pass a few recommendations my way, I'm looking for a decent and inexpensive pair of shoes that'll go well with Gloaming Geisha.

Otherworldly Enthusiast

15,550 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Launch Party 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Barnabas' Crusade
Pirate-themed item with four poses. Blue and orange colours. I still remember when this was like, 100MIL. I like the hat and the eye patch is down as one of the cheapest ones I've seen so far. LOWEST AS OF THIS POST IS AROUND 16MIL.

Ishida's Cool Locks
A cute guy hairstyle in five different colours. LOWEST AS OF THIS POST IS AROUND 450MIL.

Yggdrasil Fae
Purple and cream colour scheme. Flowery themed. LOWEST AS OF THIS POST IS AROUND 300MIL.

KEY WORDS

Plantimal
Both listings under this tag are 100MIL AND UNDER. Consists of a companion, cute hat, a long apron, and a basket(?).

Misguided
Both listings under this tag are 100MIL AND UNDER. Consists of a long hairstyle, short jacket thing and a jumpsuit.

Indulgent Waffles

User Image There's the Wild Berry Chizukeki with a wig, leg mod and a really cute coat, lowest price is 169,900,000 gold as of right now.
This thread is the equivalent of, "Okay, I don't have much gold left and no way to make more. Tell me what I must buy forum. It doesn't match but Imma buy it anyway." At least it is for me.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
MarySueShelley
Getting myself back into the groove. smile

Fiery Taiko Master has an LBP of 58 million right now. It's a deep, almost brown shade of red and it has fundoshi. smile

And if anyone can pass a few recommendations my way, I'm looking for a decent and inexpensive pair of shoes that'll go well with Gloaming Geisha.
Pinky Minx maybe

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      alright. sit yourselves down, buckle up and get ready because i've got a bunch of awesome stuff to persuade you to buy !!
      a lot of this stuff is around the billion mark, but none of it is over, so it should be fairly affordable?

do you enjoy navy blue? leg mods? hair mods including not one but two pigtail extensions? pretty dresses? then you're gonna love (probably) excitable bloom !!
      comes with: hair, eye mod, 2 pigtail extensions, leg mod, dress, butt bow, arm mod.
      lowest buy now price: at 1b it's the cheapest of the series, but it's still super pretty!!

are you a fan of purple? are you a fan of armour? are you a fan of gorgeous dresses? then i bet faithful fencer will be right up your alley!!
      comes with: the aforementioned gorgeous dress, a pretty face mod, hair, shoes, gloves, shoulder armour, and a fencing foil.
      lowest buy now price: 1b but the abp is about 600m. still, even at 1b it's worth it. the dress is lovely.

now for something a bit more boyish. do you enjoy jauntily angled caps, awesome boots and cool coats? do you like macabre things? then the gravedigger & the gravedigger's exorcism are for you!!
      both come with: said jaunty cap, coat, boots, shovel and coffin
      lowest buy price: both of them cost just 1b!

are you a fan of cardigans? and rosamund red? and deer? then you should probably go look at deer jack!!
      comes with: hair, cardigan, shorts, shirt, boots and necklace
      lbp: 200m
      abp: 190m

are you a somewhat sexy forest fairy type creature? do you have long flowing hair? probably not. do you want these things? if you do, you should get yourself a primrose trail!!
      comes with: long flowing hair, a bodysuit (ooh la la), shoes, horns
      lbp: 850m
      abp: 750m

-------------------

a collection of cheap hair mods!
      because who doesn't love hair, right?
      cool neo queen's lunar locks
      become sailor moon!! the shading on these is lovely.
      lbp: 900m
      abp: 600m

dark mad witch's twisted braids
      guys. guys. this hair is wonderful. agape it to get rid of the twizzly bits, or just leave them there because they're cute as heck.
      lbp: 900m
      abp: 1b

silky tasteful tails
      cute silky twintails and they're so cheap!! fairly sure i bought mine for more than this, but they're so worth it.
      lbp: 750m
      abp: 615m

stylish jumbodango buns
      insert obligatory anaconda joke here
      lbp: 580m
      abp: 470m

chic jumbodango buns
      more anaconda jokes
      lbp: 250m
      abp: 190m

light half sister hair
      cute girly braids! and it's a longer style, which i know can be expensive!
      lbp: 800m
      abp: 980m

--------------------

/drops mic
      /plant out

Bloodthirsty Rabbit

Under 100 mil:
User Image + 8 other cute poses

User Image - includes a Daft Punk-inspired helmet and a neat Star Trek-ish background

Under 300 mil:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - the cape/shoulder ruff is my favorite item, but the others can be useful too

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image- a fairly new release that's been stabilizing in price

User Image - includes a mask, cool blue & black skin recolor, claws, leg mod, and more

Under 500 mil:
User Image - Blue/Black/White version of Astro Cruiser

User Image User Image User Image User Image - features a big multi-bolt crossbow

Frozen Sex Symbol

I know I have posted this in the thread before but my beloved white tie top sells in the shop for 250 gold and is often given away free in the daily chance thing.
Also things I wear often that are under 10k.
Lex gloves
Collar
heart eye patch
skimpy undies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff