Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
If anyone could help I'm looking for a shirt that matches the white in seven day love. sweatdrop
To stay on topic...
stalker in the fog 900m includes hair,eyes,leg mod and other items. Great for bloody avis!

brooding butler 2 mods, eyes, hair and mouth 600m.

dine and dash grape jelly toast based on this anime stereotype has a couple listings under a million gold.
Her Charming Majesty ~300 mill Gorgeous coat, blue and purple
Her Despoiling Majesty ~250 mill Same coat as above, but in a pink peach tone
Onyx and Ivory Trapeze ~300 mill black and white leg mod
HoC: Battlemaster~400 mill Beautiful blonde hair that doesn't take up too much space on the avi, yet is still wispy and long
Lunar Gentlewoman~300 mill. Gorgeous combination of colours: magenta and gold. Includes long magenta hair.
Dark Temptress of the Crimson Depths~300 mill Black, red, and gold. Beautiful corset type piece.
Venus' Lace~400 mill Teal and Gold. This whole range of recolours is beautiful. Especially the dress and lace cape. Stunning emotion_kirakira
Comet's First Flight ~550 mill. Beautiful maroon and gold theme.
Luck's On My Side~450 mill, hair, arm and leg mod for guys. Black and white theme. Imo not amazing, but it can be made to look good.
Shrill Shirley~450 mill. Cream, pink and black colour scheme. I had to buy it for myself cause that corset is too cute emotion_kirakira
Li Bello Forma~500 mill. Navy, cream, and gold colour scheme. Really nice leg mod for guys.
White Captain Warrior10.5k from Crossstich. White, gold, teal, and brown cape. It comes in different colours as well. I feel like this item is gorgeous but so overlooked. It takes up space, but imo that's not a problem, unless you're picky about that which is understandable.
Minty Kisses~500 mill. Creme and mint theme. Has cute ombre pigtails. The Whole "____ Kisses" recolour line is cute!
Dalnim~500 mill. Blue and purple theme. I think the hairstyle that comes with this is goooooorgeous. The details on it are very pretty.
Caretaker Tia~800 mill. Teal, creme, and brown. I like the dress and arm protection from this and could see it being incorporated into a great warrior outfit.
Puppeteer~600 mill. Blue and black colour scheme. Great hair and leg mod.
Monsieur Loyal's Revenge~600 mill. Red black and gold. Great hair and leg mod for guys emotion_dowant
Tsunderella Maido~600 mill. Femalehair, eyes, leg and arm mod.
Brooding Butler~650 mill. emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira Swoon worthy hair for guys, arm & leg mod, mouth, eyes w/ glasses.
Crimson Sunset~700 mill. Main focus is the med-long layered red hair for guys or girls.
Nimble Cyclist~800 mill. Omg this one makes me laugh. If you're looking for a cheap mouth mod w/ a nose dis s**t is for you. Has longish navy swept hair that isn't too bad.
Scheherazade's Dance~300 mill. Beautiful long white hair emotion_kirakira . Hot pink and gold clothes/accessories.
Luminous Pangea~300 mill. Black and gold theme. Focus of this is the long brown and gold hair.
Dexterous Marksman~700 mill. Red, gold, and off-white theme. Includes long red hair.
Sienna Pascal l'artiste 700 mill. Black and gold theme, has hair and eyes. Rose Pascal is the same but black and pink (lowest rn is 800 mill)
Absconding Revenant 950 mill. Deep purple and gold theme. Includes hair and a leg mod.
Sweet Lady 980 mill. If you like pastels, this s**t is for you. Eyes, hair, and a leg mod.

edit:
Bellatrix's Energy lowest rn is 250 mill. Leg mod with white tights and red (or hot hot pink) heels
Deranged Surgeon ~65 mill. Black and dark teal male hair.
Ohaguro Smile 1k from Global Imports. Red lips and other mouths. People forget about this so much but it's so cute.
Gilded Genji ~85 mill. Orange and black them for males. Eyes, hair, and leg mod. Golden Genji similar but white and gold (400 mill)
Spirited Majoko Mariko Eyes Lowest is 90 mill rn. Heterochromia eyes.
Hook's Barbarity ~100 mill. Navy and copper theme. Has hair and eyes.
Unapologetic Sorry lowest is 390 mill. King of white & rainbow themed. The hair is unique and cute.
Starcrossed Hallucination~320 mill. Red, gold, and black theme. Male hair & ponytail extension
Starcrossed Perspective800 mill recolour of above
Velvetine's Reading~500 mill. Indigo, black, and gold theme. Has very beautiful detailed hair. Also has a nice purple and black background.
His Essence~600 mill. Mainly brown, creme, and green. Has brown medium hair with one side shaved. Arm mod. His Issues~800 mill. Recolour of above.
Flightless Wish~700 mill. Includes nice long black hair.
Dark Chocolate~600 mill. Dark brown male item with hair, eyes, leg mod, and arm mod with shirt
Bitter Spice~650 mill. Mainly brown and green items for males. Hair, eyes, leg mod, arm mod w/ shirt, cigarette.
Loveliest Petshop~800 mill. If you like animals and s**t check this out.
Between Two Lungs~850 mill. Solely for the beautiful creme and white flower headpiece.
Obsidian Genji~850 mill black recolour of the other genji's.
Beneath the Oak Tree~900 mill. Mainly green and creme. Hair, eyes, leg mod.
Pinky Minx~900 mill. Gold, black, and pink. Hair, leg mod, and arm mod (arms in pockets)
Loli PopLBNP: 900 mill. Usually over 1 bill. Great for those who love pastels and hair!
Merry SnippetLBNP: 925 mill. Red and green theme. Hair and eyes.

Decided to search into it more and waste more gold buying pretty inexpensive things. So here's some things I found. Not all of them are "omg this should be worth billions but is only worth millions" crazy typa s**t. But a lot of them are useful items that could be used in many outfits.

Anxious Loiterer

18,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Cool Edgar Hair
Pretty hair, 5 colors

Lowest Buy Now Price: 400,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 1,219,480,000 gold

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
MizzName
This thread is the equivalent of, "Okay, I don't have much gold left and no way to make more. Tell me what I must buy forum. It doesn't match but Imma buy it anyway." At least it is for me.

I actually find a lot of items in here in my red/black/gold general color scheme. And I also find items for color schemes I'd like to add more of, such as navy/gold and purple. I just came back to Gaia and there are just so many items I don't know about now, so this thread helps me find the cheap ones xd

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
tiny plant

mAte
if you worked for gaia
i'd buy each and every item that came out

I'd like to point out that the Faithful fencer is up to 5b now BUT the lovely green, brown and gold recolour ardent fencer is only 1.1b! (THERE'S ONLY 4 LISTINGS!)

Fashionable Fox

18,000 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Came across a good find just now!

Taru's Shenanigans.

An item from the Good Luck Coin Chance, it's got some great details, eye mod, expression, tail and hair. The best part of this is that it has several listing currently at 900 million.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Evelin333

aha !! i feel like i'd write some killer announcements 4laugh

------------
      more items y'all should buy asap: plant's inventory edition!
      all this stuff is stuff i own, and it's all a bunch cheaper than it should be!!

all my feels
      okay so i only really use one of the face poses (the crying one) but holy moly look at that detail. look at it. maybe rub it on your face a bit. nice, eh? it's a surprisingly useful pose as well!
      lbp: 1,899,999,000 gold
      abp: 1,796,430,000 gold

rosette kitten star
      it's pink. it's tiny. it's cat shaped. what more could you want? (unless you're a dog person, in which case you're out of luck because well. kitten star).
      lbp: 550,000,000 gold
      abp: 500,116,000 gold

oisin's blessing
      okay is it just me or is this absurdly cheap considering these used to be the eyes to have??? they've aged pretty well too!! and it comes with deer butts. who doesn't love deer butts. deer butts.
      lbp: 3,500,000,000 gold
      abp: 2,625,060,000 gold

jaydis the white queen
      this hair makes me emotion_drool . it's so cute!! also has a big floofy skirt and a gun, because shooting in big floofy skirts is practical. plus a neat little crown, and bonus, it's cream and... pastel teal?
      lbp: 700,000,000 gold
      abp: 612,632,000 gold

jekyll's morality
      i coveted this item when i was a wee newbie. you know why? the little bitty feet. and the awesome chest bow. but mostly the itty bitty feet. i can't help it they're just SO CUTE. and so tiny.
      lbp: 800,000,000 gold
      abp: 970,010,000 gold

plus: bonus round! plant's gold shop faves!
      i'm just gonna list these bc i've gotta go do some chores, sorry!!

> lovely genie silver nose ring - perfect for adding the hint of a nose. i use one in every single avatar and i just feel so weird without it.
      > bitty bloomers - so cheap and so cute!! use by themselves or under a skirt for a hint of colour, you cheeky thing you.
      > bakeneko fangs - cheap cheap cheap alternative to the attitude alleycat piercings, and they look pretty much the same. i think these are very cute.
      > porcelina cashmere coats - you know how beyonds and other big cardigan items are really popular? well these aren't the same. but they're cute as heck and come in so many colours.
      > granny cardis - before i got my little collection of beyonds i used these all the dang time. and they're so cute!! i really want these to be recoloured hnnng.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Here's an Ichigo's invo edition:

The Moth Lullaby- a really nice item with cool hair, a trumpet, a nice top, and a few other poses. The color scheme is lovely (it's coppery and white, with some brown and orange-red in the mix). Hell, I don't like moths, but this is still worth checking out. LBP @ 440ish mil.

Pioneering Damsel- given that this is 499 GC in the Cash Shop (as a side-note, it's been there for a really long time), an LBP of 550 mil is not at all bad. Nice, cheap and steampunk-inspired- there is nothing not to like. I'll give a shout out to the boots, because they're awesome

Rose Rabbit- a lovely pink and creamy white color scheme coupled with some awesome poses (a kimono, nice boots, sleeves, a flower for your hair, and a wig with rabbit ears) make this one worth checking out. At 850 mil, it's a steal.

Golden Lips- one of the items I use most, these have 4 different kinds of lips (based off the CS ones like Cupid and Fine Lips) in a lovely gold shade. These also can be made in GoFusion, but on the market, the lowest listing is 950 bil (before it jumps up to over 2 bil, so watch out.)

Fashionable Vampire

Alex the Raccoon
90 million for a RIG pet!

Dance of the Golden Firebird
95 million for some stylish threads.

Joy of a Schoolboy
2.45 billion for a nifty recolor of the Schoolboy series from New Attitude.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Hecate's Lace, that utterly gorgeous green and gold Lace recolor, currently has an LBP of 1 billion thanks to the new deflation RIG. I remember this item going for way more than that a few months back, to the point where I actually bought a CS bundle with it specifically to avoid the MP price. smile

Some more goodies from my inventory...

Faithful Mechanic is navy, gold, and cream with a hat, two tops, belt, wrench, cuffs and boots. Current LBP is 250 million. Keep an eye out for its red/black/gold recolor Reliable Mechanic, it's just as nice but doesn't appear on the MP very often for some reason.

White Heat is red and (of course) white, with a nice hairstyle, dress, boa, and holdable perfume bottle. Current LBP is 440 million, though the ABP is considerably lower so it might be worth sitting on for a while.

First Frost is white and a lovely frost-kissed orange, with a hair wreath, dress, hair, anklets, shawl, and a frost pattern body mod which looked really neat on my winter spirit avatar a while back. Currently two listings of 990 million and 1 billion, but again, the ABP is considerably lower.

Exalted Lord is great for prince-type avatars. Mostly blue and white with some red, it has a sword, boots, shirt, headband, scabbard/belt, and cape. Just over 650 million LBP, which is lower than the ABP.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Evelin333
tiny plant

mAte
if you worked for gaia
i'd buy each and every item that came out

I'd like to point out that the Faithful fencer is up to 5b now BUT the lovely green, brown and gold recolour ardent fencer is only 1.1b! (THERE'S ONLY 4 LISTINGS!)

Dang it! I missed it. crying I'd been questing that too.
Now I know to watch the market for it though!

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MarySueShelley

Exalted Lord is great for prince-type avatars. Mostly blue and white with some red, it has a sword, boots, shirt, headband, scabbard/belt, and cape. Just over 650 million LBP, which is lower than the ABP.

Exalted Lord is based on Marth from Fire Emblem!

Fairy Ellette is a cute white and green item with only one listing below 1 bil - after that, they jump to 1.3bil, so best jump on that quick
Cyanopsia Cervidae is the cheapest of the cervidae items with several listings of 500mil or less.
Corral de la Moreria is pink and black flamenco attire. LMP is 570mil, and the highest is only 700.

Loyal Lover

Haven't posted in quite some time because I used to post things under 1mil. I've bumped up my pricing to 100mil now. So let's see what I've got here. Items under 100mil:

User Image - My Little Overseer, upon my search there are currently 2 listings in the 200k range then it jumps to 250mil. I wouldn't normally post this but figured I'd give it a shot. Cute little green clam buddy and pearl. Perfect for an underwater avie like a mermaid.
User Image - Blushing Bride's Embroidered Bodice, Single pose. Cute white corset top. 15-20mil
User Image - Antique Triplet, 3 poses, cute black headband with little white skull, a Red, yellow and black dress and cute shoes to match. going for around 45mil. It's pink counter part User Image Adorable Triplet is slightly cheap currently at 30mil.
User Image - [Animal] Prefurable Furmilliar Comfurt, Cute [animal] item with pinks and brown. Those brown eyes are super adorable! Currently around 40mil.
User Image - Deranged Surgeon, Aside from the creepy "face" mask has some nice black and dark blue poses. Bloody white shirt, some nice black pants, Black and blue long vest/coat thingy, probably my favorite thing is the black and blue belt, and black short hair with blue bangs. A pretty nice item for guys for around 50mil.
User Image - Triscut the Cockatiel, Aside from being a Cockatiel companion it has this super cute hat with a touch of gold in it that I didn't even know it had until I actually looked at the item. currently 3 listings under 100mil.
User Image - Fern Frost Scarf, I know winter is almost up but you gotta admit this scarf is hella cute. Currently 1 listing for 80mil and 1 at exactly 100 mil then it jumps to 300mil.
User Image - Fergus the Scottish Terrier, Another animal companion to have with a super cute item. This time it's a cute light blue vest with a white bow for around 90mil.
User Image - Geronimo High Uniform Trousers, Currently only 1 listing but these pants are really nice. Sleek and thin and not odd shaped when ya wear 'em. These have got to be my favorite pants to have. It's other counterparts are a bit more expensive but it's purple partner User Image Momoiro Chugakko Uniform Trousers are around the same price currently being 90mil. Nice dress pants for males too.

Few other [animal] items:
User Image - [Animal] Whimsical Sailor, Has cute little sailor outfits with red and white swirl lolipop, pinwheel, eye patch, and sailor hat. Low as 1mil.
User Image - [Animal] Glittering Neighbor, Really nice dark blue poses in this. I think the hair is nice if you want your animal base to look a bit more maleish I think. Also has cute golden stars around it. Currently 1 listing for 38mil then jumps in price after that.
User Image - [Animal] Pink Cat Breath, Has super cute short blonde hair, Cat hood, pink flower crown, Cute pink eyes with a bit of pink make-up. Currently 2 listings under 100mil then it jumps to 270mil.

The Rogue Prince's Partner In Crime

Shameless Sex Symbol

The Alluring Mr. Dorian use to be fairly expensive. I'd recommend keeping an eye on it or snagging that only low listing~It's dropped quite a bit and has lovely leg mods, a hat, cape, arm mods, a shirt and black sephiroth hair~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff